Date: 29-05-24  Time: 03:27 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

29 May 2024, 03:27:39 am

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

Members
  • Total Members: 7,335
  • Latest: 1w9
Stats
  • Total Posts: 325,876
  • Total Topics: 27,807
  • Online today: 604
  • Online ever: 1,160
  • (21 May 2024, 01:50:44 am)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 329
Total: 449
Unknown spider (94)
Unknown robot (19)
Google
Bing (6)

329 Guests, 0 Users (120 Spiders)
Unknown spider (94), Unknown robot (19), Google, Bing (6)

Author Topic: busters  (Read 5381 times)

ade the blade

• Club Racer
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - xl1000v varadero
    • View Profile
Re: busters
« Reply #25 on: 18 June 2012, 09:07:06 pm »
send ade the blade round mate??.......he only lives round corner from them dont he???? 8)
not quite......they are down swansea way and i`m back along the coast a fair bit !!! m&p are their `sister` company.

hi ade ....my old matey......yes was a bit surprised when i got confirmation of payment ....to m and p...used them a lot over the years as had a shop near me.....harrow i think....hows the non-stuttering fazer ? :)
yep their bloody warehouse thingy went up in smoke a year or so back :lol . bit arse the waiting time quoted !! all fine with fazer, in fact the boss has moved her gixxer on already to a workmate`s dad. clown. nice bike too...........didn`t even get time for some piccies come to think of it :rolleyes :rolleyes :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin

ade the blade

• Club Racer
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - xl1000v varadero
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 18 June 2012, 09:15:46 pm »
hey!...ade.where you been?....reds pining away for you?? :rolleyes :rolleyes :rolleyes :rolleyes .....not heard from you for days? :'( .....<<<<<thats red by the way?? :D
virtual group hug.......virtual group hug. been busy with work as usual plus arguing the toss with some scabby cow of a neighbour who`s scrote decided to `accidently` run his bike along me car causing £400 worth of damage and guess whos refusing to pay? its gonna be breize block through the back window time again methinks...........and yes i mean again ( some other twonk a few years back tried the same stunt ) no skin off my nose. wanna play dirty? i`m up for it :lol :lol :lol :lol

dx408

• custard tart muncher
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - Suzuki V-Strom 1050
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 19 June 2012, 04:42:56 pm »
Don't bother just get mine from my local tyre place ( http://www.garageservicesmidglamorgan.com/ ) been going there for a few years and one day mentioned that it was a shame they did not do bike rubber "what you want" told him gave me a price including fitting to the wheel only a couple of £'s more than I could get them on line but fitted. Ordered them arrived the next day ask your local independent tyre fitter you may be lucky !
Dont ask it's a chef thing
After 15 years EX-Fazer owner XJR. XJR gone FJR, FJR gone NEW FJR that's gone, now Triumph Tiger Explorer  an CB400n Superdream sold BMW 650 Funduro sold Now a R1200GA Adventure Rallye next ? OK so where next turns out to be V-Strom 1050 NEXT?

red98

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - FZS600,CB400/4,X7,CB250
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 19 June 2012, 08:25:29 pm »
had no luck on phone yesterday....cr*p signal at work,so thought i would email them this morning asking to cancel the order and to refund my money....got email tonight saying "no problem,will refund your paypal account later today"quick and easy............or so i thought,checked paypal account ,not there yet,will check in the morning  :)   
One, is never going to be enough.....

ade the blade

• Club Racer
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - xl1000v varadero
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 19 June 2012, 08:58:50 pm »
had no luck on phone yesterday....cr*p signal at work,so thought i would email them this morning asking to cancel the order and to refund my money....got email tonight saying "no problem,will refund your paypal account later today"quick and easy............or so i thought,checked paypal account ,not there yet,will check in the morning  :)
what a bloody caper matey, hope alls well in the end ;)

red98

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: 19 June 2012, 09:18:06 pm »
yes its a caper all right...i`ve bought loads of tyres on the net with no problems...a week from ordering to being fitted on the bike no problem.....i think i my have upset the 600 by buying the thou....BIKE JEALOUSLY...ive seen it before,the bikes share the same garage and this morning i noticed a tyre mark on the thous sprocket cover....nasty  ;)

CRH

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 19 June 2012, 09:42:20 pm »
yes its a caper all right...i`ve bought loads of tyres on the net with no problems...a week from ordering to being fitted on the bike no problem.....i think i my have upset the 600 by buying the thou....BIKE JEALOUSLY...ive seen it before,the bikes share the same garage and this morning i noticed a tyre mark on the thous sprocket cover....nasty  ;)
.....start to worry when you find sixes forks up thous can!!!!!!!!!!! :b

ade the blade

• Club Racer
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - xl1000v varadero
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 19 June 2012, 11:19:13 pm »
.....start to worry when you find sixes forks up thous can!!!!!!!!!!! :b
sick, twisted and totally uncalled for...........

ain`t this what the forums all about?  :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol  sowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwy

red98

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 20 June 2012, 08:41:27 pm »
ah progress....got an email from paypal saying they have a refund from busters....great i think,check my account...................still not there  :rolleyes   :rolleyes   :rolleyes

red98

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 21 June 2012, 09:39:24 pm »
yesssssssssssssssss......ive got the refund........ :D :D :D :D :D :D

CRH

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 21 June 2012, 09:50:02 pm »
oh! gud?....you can take ade n tango out now then for a threesome?.....ime not speaking to him? :rolleyes  chk out brighter bulbs top!!

CRH

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 21 June 2012, 10:14:39 pm »
you dont think that ades a .....shirt lifter do you?? :rolleyes .....he dont half say sum wierd stuff??...... :rolleyes