Date: 18-05-24  Time: 16:16 pm

Author Topic: Hi, I'm a christian. I protect paedophiles.  (Read 7522 times)

Phil TK

• GP Hero
  • up yer..
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
Hi, I'm a christian. I protect paedophiles.
« on: 28 October 2012, 12:03:59 am »
 Hot from the presses in the Vatican. In reply to the proposed demotion of J. Saville from his papal knighthood.

"As there does not exist any permanent official list of persons who have received papal honours in the past, it is not possible to strike anyone off a list that does not exist.
"The names of recipients of papal honours do not appear in the Pontifical Year Book and the honour expires with the death of the individual.

Roughly translated:- ''We've decided to cop out from moral guidence and responsibility and we are shite at setting an example''.
 We are lectured non-stop that christianity is the bedrock of social morality. Pray, where is the commandment that we protect our children?
 If you pass a church tomorrow morning, spit on a christian for me.
Cheers.
 :evil

Motorbreath

• Club Racer
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - YZF1000R ThunderAce
    • View Profile
Re: Hi, I'm a christian. I protect paedophiles.
« Reply #1 on: 28 October 2012, 12:42:07 am »
Relax mate. Enjoy a couple of spiritual videos

pastor mortal kombat

Jesus - The Revenge

Grahamm

• Global Moderator
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZ6 04-06
    • View Profile
    • Affordable Leather Products
« Reply #2 on: 28 October 2012, 12:59:21 am »
@PhilTK

Err, this is the Vatican you're talking about. Do you *really* expect anything different from them given their past performance in similar matters...???

Tori

• Tent Pole Erector / Truck Hunter
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZ6 04-06
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 28 October 2012, 08:09:39 am »
I thought the pope was catholic?

He's dead, what's the point in undoing anything? It's hardly protecting him, he's not going to hurt anyone now is he?

Fazerider

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 98-99
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 28 October 2012, 09:02:58 am »
He's dead, what's the point in undoing anything? It's hardly protecting him, he's not going to hurt anyone now is he?
It might demonstrate the catholic church is moving away from a position of tacit approval of child abuse.

VNA - BMW Wank

• BMW Wank
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - BMW R1250R Honda C90
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 28 October 2012, 12:55:49 pm »

What?

Phil TK

• GP Hero
  • up yer..
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 28 October 2012, 03:19:10 pm »
What?

Yes, probably over the top. I actually wouldn't do that. Metaphorically speaking though they've been gobbing on unbelievers for centuries and in practise have done a lot worse than that of course.
 I wish christians would boycott church services for a month or something to register dissaproval of the churches handling of the scandal. They just don't do anything in response or show contritian.

VNA - BMW Wank

• BMW Wank
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - BMW R1250R Honda C90
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 28 October 2012, 06:35:07 pm »
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-20108980

The Catholic Church in England and Wales confirmed it has written to the Holy See to ask if the honour can be posthumously removed.     ...
There is no established process to remove a papal knighthood posthumously because the honour dies with the recipient.

Seems simple enougth to me.

I actually wouldn't do that.

Don't ask others to do what you would not do yourself then.  You are asking people to randomly assult church goers?  And for what?

I wish christians would boycott church services for a month

You mean the Catholic church?

Speaking to BBC News, the Vatican's official spokesman Father Federico Lombardi said the Holy See "firmly condemns the horrible crimes of sexual abuse of minors," adding it considered the Savile revelations as "very grave".
"It is deeply saddened that a person who has been soiled in this way could in his lifetime have been proposed for an honour by the Holy See, which in the light of recent information should certainly not have been bestowed."

Seems reasonable to me.

Phil TK

• GP Hero
  • up yer..
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 28 October 2012, 07:16:54 pm »

Don't ask others to do what you would not do yourself then.  You are asking people to randomly assult church goers? 

I can say what I damn well like, some I'm sure would say that's unfortunate but the same applies to yourself without a doubt.. Take such a suggestion seriously if you want to but I said it in the confidence that no foccer is going to actually go out and do that just because I said so.

VNA - BMW Wank

• BMW Wank
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - BMW R1250R Honda C90
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 28 October 2012, 09:37:47 pm »

Foccing ass hole.

pitternator

• "I'll be back"
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 29 October 2012, 07:31:50 am »
I dont understand just how spitting on a christian will do anything other than make a fool/ criminal  of the person doing it. Just what is the world coming to ? The whole JS episode is feck all to do with mr  average churchgoer. Besides how would spitting on an anglican affect the pope ????

have to say this is the most ridiculous obnoxious outburst I think I have ever heard on here.I think you should really take a step back and examine yourself for rationality.

Phil TK

• GP Hero
  • up yer..
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 29 October 2012, 09:17:32 am »

have to say this is the most ridiculous obnoxious outburst I think I have ever heard on here.I think you should really take a step back and examine yourself for rationality.

I

Phil TK

• GP Hero
  • up yer..
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 29 October 2012, 09:24:19 am »

I already have Pitt and confessed it was over the top. Thanks for that. I'll darken this forum no more.

caretaker

• WSB Pack Hound
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • - TL125 frame!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 29 October 2012, 01:49:20 pm »
the problem is that the general public equate the catholic church with christianity which couldnt be further from the truth. catholic bloody mary was burning christians many moons ago. genuine "born-again" christians should live by the example of jesus as described in the bible. belief in the person of jesus christ is the main thing; someone who claims to be a christian by being good etc, but has no concept of jesus in their lives are just plain religious. i still ride like an idiot though!!!

fireblake

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 29 October 2012, 02:51:44 pm »
What Caretaker said.
Sent from my villa in the South of France.

noggythenog

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - TRX Noggyfighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: 29 October 2012, 03:03:37 pm »
Im selectively religious, like around christmas time......when i want stuff!

Plus u cant beat the taste of a good easter egg, thin chocolate's the dogs bollocks mmmmmm!!!!!
Easiest way to go fast........don't buy a blue bike

dickturpin

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 29 October 2012, 04:06:10 pm »

I already have Pitt and confessed it was over the top. Thanks for that. I'll darken this forum no more.

That's a bit over the top aint it?

richfzs

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 98-99
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 29 October 2012, 05:25:37 pm »
You can't beat a good over-reaction!

VNA - BMW Wank

• BMW Wank
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - BMW R1250R Honda C90
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 29 October 2012, 06:22:16 pm »
Phil TK,

Why not make use of the newly instated edit feature.  Edit or delete the offending posts, as they are unreasonable and rather offensive, state you have done so, apologize for any offence caused - and be done with it.

No need to go off in a huff.

Fazerider

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 98-99
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 29 October 2012, 07:06:31 pm »
Yes, I always find calling someone an arsehole before offering them advice works out well. :lol

VNA - BMW Wank

• BMW Wank
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - BMW R1250R Honda C90
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 29 October 2012, 07:22:02 pm »
Yes, I always find calling someone an arsehole before offering them advice works out well. :lol

It was foccing ass hole actually :D   OK, fair point. 

I did point out how nasty and well, silly, Phil's comments were, but he didn't want to back down.

Pitternator seemed to get through though.  I'm happy with that, no need for huffs - is there?

dx408

• custard tart muncher
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - Suzuki V-Strom 1050
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 29 October 2012, 08:42:59 pm »
True but investigating may help bring some people to justice that allowed it to go on by not doing anything about it and maybe some who participated and are still alive.
Dont ask it's a chef thing
After 15 years EX-Fazer owner XJR. XJR gone FJR, FJR gone NEW FJR that's gone, now Triumph Tiger Explorer  an CB400n Superdream sold BMW 650 Funduro sold Now a R1200GA Adventure Rallye next ? OK so where next turns out to be V-Strom 1050 NEXT?

pitternator

• "I'll be back"
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 30 October 2012, 07:19:53 am »
slightly off topic comment here, but as a baptised anglican ( the professed religion of england), there is nothing  in anything I have been taught in life which endorses paedophilia. Born again christians are a more " fanatical" wing of christianity , but essentially its the same thing.Belief in God, Jesus, all the teachings of the Bible. I have been baptised, born agains claim to have had the spirit reborn in them. Its  a personal religious experience for sure, but we all have had something similar hence why we believe as such.At the heart of our religion is deep belief in rightand wrong , and paedophilia is a definite wrong...
Not being a catholic ( or ever wanting to be) means I dont feel able to comment on their claim to the "title". Maybe life long chastity and not being married helps a bit to make some priests  feel the need to abuse children ? I dunno, but its rare to hear similar  allegations against anglicans.But at the heart of practising catholics is the family unit ... 
Hence why to me spitting on ,or reviling christians is so absurd in this context.

But we all say things we shouldnt , and in the true spirit of christian forgiveness, Phil has admitted it wasnt the best thing to do, so I say forgive and forget.

cy8rm4n

• CBT Wobbler
    • Main bike:
      Fazer8
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 30 October 2012, 08:51:53 am »
 Although the media would have you believe otherwise......has anything actually been proven yet. I expect if he was alive there'd be so many court orders in place you wouldn't hear half of what's being alleged.

justy1

• Weekend Warrior
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - fzs 600 98
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 30 October 2012, 12:25:17 pm »
its like being back at school! :rolleyes

im an Atheist so I'll spit on whoever I like! (thats a joke by the way ;) )

justy1000
« Last Edit: 30 October 2012, 12:26:05 pm by justy1 »