Bikes, Hints'n'Tips > FZ6 / Fazer

colour code

(1/2) > >>

butthead:
Hi Guys, so im trying to pin down the colour of my fz6 S2,  2009 plate , im pretty sure its 'dull purplish blue'  but i cant find a colour code beyond on a white sticker , but i think the code listed under the seat 4S8F -050, refers to the silver chasis colour not the bike colour itself, i cant see another sticker , can anyone help with either the code and where to find it and any clues to the colour description 

Gnasher:
The model is 050 the colour code is C Metallic Blue.  ;)

Grahamm:
Check out www.rsbikepaint.com/ for good matches (but don't buy their primer or lacquer, you can get cheaper but just as good versions elsewhere!)

butthead:

--- Quote from: Grahamm on 24 February 2021, 11:15:35 pm ---Check out www.rsbikepaint.com/ for good matches (but don't buy their primer or lacquer, you can get cheaper but just as good versions elsewhere!)

--- End quote ---

well , it looks on the face of it that there is more than one metalic blue by verbal description  but might have the same paint code meaning it is the same colour blue.

so on the website steves zone with the year and model its refered to as power blue ? thats a new one, which i cant find a paint that matches that description?

http://www.steveszone.co.uk/bike/bike_fazers.shtml#:~:text=In%201999%20the%20Yamaha%20FZS600,Silver%20were%20as%20featured%20here.

I emailed a motorbike  paint supplier today with pictures and details of my bike  who replied , yes thats BMC , (a.ka.) blue metallic cocktail, which has the same 0564 paint code as deep purplish metallic !

confused ? you will be ...    im actually wondering if ,despite all different descriptions of blue , they are infact all the same blue ?

butthead:

--- Quote from: Gnasher on 24 February 2021, 10:47:55 am ---The model is 050 the colour code is C Metallic Blue.  ;)
[/qwell , it looks on the face of it that there is more than one metalic blue by verbal description  but might have the same paint code meaning it is the same colour blue.[/size]so on the website steves zone with the year and model its refered to as power blue ? thats a new one, which i cant find a paint that matches that description?http://www.steveszone.co.uk/bike/bike_fazers.shtml#:~:text=In%201999%20the%20Yamaha%20FZS600,Silver%20were%20as%20featured%20here.I emailed a motorbike  paint supplier today with pictures and details of my bike  who replied , yes thats BMC , (a.ka.) blue metallic cocktail, which has the same 0564 paint code as deep purplish metallic !confused ? you will be ...    im actually wondering if ,despite all different descriptions of blue , they are infact all the same blue ?uote]
--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version