Date: 28-03-24  Time: 09:18 am

Author Topic: Gender fluid...!  (Read 25559 times)

darrsi

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • View Profile
Re: Gender fluid...!
« Reply #50 on: 19 January 2018, 06:21:27 am »

'Gender fluid' or just a total mess? The kid will suffer all kinds of torment at school, through no fault of his own.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/840528/Gender-fluid-family-mum-dad-neutral-Nikki-Louise-Braven-Star-Cloud
More people are born because of alcohol than will ever die from it.

dazza

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - MT10
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: 19 January 2018, 07:09:49 am »
A few years ago, I think I was gender fluid.....
If I spent too long a time with the opposite gender, all this white fluid used to come out.

darrsi

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: 19 January 2018, 08:56:24 am »
If I spent too long a time with the opposite gender, all this white fluid used to come out.

And there was me thinking the tone couldn't get any lower  :lol

darrsi

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: 19 January 2018, 09:43:09 am »

I thought if you were born with a penis you are a man ?
Seems like a new trend for the youngsters to avoid fitting in.
oh well back to the garage then.. hide with the tools and ignore this rubbish

I'm with you Flooky, you can tell/kid yourself just what you want as long as it fits in with your life style and preferences.

Look at any other species, dog, cat, mouse, horse, mule, elephant, spider and list goes on and on, in all these species the male has the penis the female the vagina, I am not aware of any (Choice) gender dysphoria in the animal world. But it's all OK now, because 51% of the population say it's OK, so you can not challenge anyone. I put the word (Choice) above because some live bearing fish can actually be both sexes, guppies being one of them.

Clownfish.
Apparently a school of Clownfish is always led by the female fish at the top of the chain, but when she dies the most dominant male changes sex then takes her place!  :look

mr self destruct

• WSB Pack Hound
  • Riding without a crash since 24-04-15
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: 19 January 2018, 03:38:11 pm »
Seems to me Gender and Sexual preference/orientation are getting mixed up ! I you are born with male genitals .. well you are a man ( your gender)  - where you choose or are compelled to stick your genitals "after dark" is your choice and defines you sexual orientation.

Some things in life are binary- You are either a Man or a Woman

Here, here! the voice of reason
Unless you’re intersex.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intersex
Broken, bruised, forgotten, sore,
too fucked up to care any more.

YamFazFan

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: 19 January 2018, 04:10:16 pm »

And there was me thinking the tone couldn't get any lower  :lol

Yes indeed :rolleyes.

It was jolly funny tho :lol

Grahamm

• Global Moderator
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZ6 04-06
    • View Profile
    • Affordable Leather Products
« Reply #56 on: 20 January 2018, 12:24:34 am »
Here’s an interesting one brought to my attention the other day that’s in The Bible apparently.
I doubt it’s mentioned too much in church though, probably due to the massive hypocrisy.

Look up LEVITICUS 20:13

See http://commonsenseatheism.com/?p=1914 for more details...

Grahamm

• Global Moderator
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZ6 04-06
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: 20 January 2018, 12:26:47 am »
'Gender fluid' or just a total mess? The kid will suffer all kinds of torment at school, through no fault of his own.

Right, because the problem is with *that* child's parents and in NO WAY the fault of the parents of the little bastards who will bully and torment them...

celticdog

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 98-99
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: 20 January 2018, 01:05:24 am »
This is a very apt song for 'gender fluid', let me here you body talk! + I really like looking at vintage Olivia Newton John  :b
Treat everything in life the way a dog would- if you can't eat it or foc it, forget it.

Hugh Mungus

• Club Racer
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: 20 January 2018, 08:16:20 am »

Right, because the problem is with *that* child's parents and in NO WAY the fault of the parents of the little bastards who will bully and torment them...

As you probably know full well, anything that strays from the 'norm' does incite some form of bullying - just look at what kids go through at school if they have to wear glasses. I am in no way saying it is right but I am just pointing out what's going to happen. That kids life could be hell and all because the parents think it's cool/funky/modern.

YamFazFan

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: 20 January 2018, 09:27:08 am »

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/840528/Gender-fluid-family-mum-dad-neutral-Nikki-Louise-Braven-Star-Cloud

There's a clip of a Russell Brand interview in that link where he declares that his child will be raised gender neutral.

That settles it for me. It's all about attention seeking :rolleyes

Mind you I wouldn't dare say that to the mum/dad in the main story. It says he/she used to be a pub bouncer! :eek

darrsi

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: 20 January 2018, 11:01:58 am »

As you probably know full well, anything that strays from the 'norm' does incite some form of bullying - just look at what kids go through at school if they have to wear glasses. I am in no way saying it is right but I am just pointing out what's going to happen. That kids life could be hell and all because the parents think it's cool/funky/modern.

:agree

darrsi

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: 20 January 2018, 11:07:00 am »

There's a clip of a Russell Brand interview in that link where he declares that his child will be raised gender neutral.

That settles it for me. It's all about attention seeking :rolleyes

Mind you I wouldn't dare say that to the mum/dad in the main story. It says he/she used to be a pub bouncer! :eek
Russell Brand is an attention seeking gobshite prick, who's still on a drugs 'come down' 10 years after he "supposedly" quit.
Just hearing a few words of him talking on telly is enough for me to change channels.

darrsi

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: 20 January 2018, 11:16:21 am »
Here’s an interesting one brought to my attention the other day that’s in The Bible apparently.
I doubt it’s mentioned too much in church though, probably due to the massive hypocrisy.

Look up LEVITICUS 20:13

See http://commonsenseatheism.com/?p=1914 for more details...

Not quite sure of your point there, i've already explained my views on religion, it's all a load of made up outdated lies and drivel to me.
In fact if they were excerpts from the Bible then that's probably the most i've ever read of it in my life.

darrsi

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: 20 January 2018, 11:29:33 am »

Some things in life are just shit, simple as that.
Going all out to go off the beaten track is asking for trouble if truth be told.
Good luck to him if he grows up to be a decent and possibly stronger adult for all the crap that WILL affect his childhood. There's no ifs or buts about this one, he's got a mountain to climb and it's not gonna be easy or pleasant.
As for the bullies, again, shit happens. We had them when i was a kid, and i'm sure, world wide, they're still dominating the schools as we speak.
It's not an ideal planet we live on for sure, but there are certain things that can be avoided to make the journey in life just that little bit easier, and in this case that responsibility lands firmly on this kids messed up parents. In fact i doubt we can even begin to imagine a fraction of what this poor sod has to go through on a daily basis.

VNA - BMW Wank

• BMW Wank
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - BMW R1250R Honda C90
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: 20 January 2018, 11:31:55 am »

I don't use the term Atheist as my understanding of the word (more than likely wrong as I haven't looked it up in a dictionary) is Anti-Theist and it is still referring to religion by the use of the word Theist.
You must have a fancier dictionary than I Hugh.  But it makes sense, and I suppose it’s why I use the term.  To be an atheist you must be aware of religion and the concept of a supreme being, considered it and then rejected it. 
What does piss me off is when those religious nutters that set up stalls in the street or knock on your door keep going after I’ve told them I’m an atheist.  One fairly common response from them is “I used to be like that”, to which I reply “no you didn’t.”
The express is a comic and Brand is apparently a comedian, though neither of them are funny. 

YamFazFan

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: 20 January 2018, 01:49:25 pm »
Russell Brand is an attention seeking gobshite prick
Just hearing a few words of him talking on telly is enough for me to change channels.

YamFazFan

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: 20 January 2018, 01:50:41 pm »
Brand is apparently a comedian, though neither of them are funny.

YamFazFan

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: 20 January 2018, 01:53:45 pm »

That settles it for me. It's all about attention seeking :rolleye

YamFazFan

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: 20 January 2018, 05:03:44 pm »

I notice neither of them appear to be strangers to the confectionary aisle :lol

They'd be better off concentrating on keeping in a better physical shape, rather than attention seeking, and thus set a better example to the child in that respect.

There always is and always has been, for want of a better phrase, people who were born 'In the wrong body' and they deserve tolerance and understanding.

But this is an exercise in seeing how far you can go in being unconventional. An attempt to tick every PC box there is on the matter.

:z :z :z

darrsi

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: 21 January 2018, 09:08:55 am »

YamFazFan

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: 21 January 2018, 09:57:29 am »
I had to check it wasn't April the first after reading that one darrsi.

The whole story is bonkers from beginning to end.

The part that actually disturbed me the most was the bit where he claims...'When I did so my doctor said you're making valid points that your body transcends gender' :eek

No he isn't, he's a bloke covered in tattoos that's just yet another attention seeker :rolleyes
« Last Edit: 21 January 2018, 11:19:59 am by YamFazFan »

VNA - BMW Wank

• BMW Wank
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - BMW R1250R Honda C90
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: 21 January 2018, 12:44:41 pm »

I had to check it wasn't April the first after reading that one darrsi.

It’s April Fools day every day in the Daily Mail.

The part that actually disturbed me the most was the bit where he claims...

You get disturbed by the contents of the Daily Mail?  Really?

No he isn't, he's a bloke covered in tattoos that's just yet another attention seeker :rolleyes

There’s big demand for this stuff, such pish in the Daily Mail even gets discussed on some motorcycle forums. :eek :eek   

Grahamm

• Global Moderator
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZ6 04-06
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: 21 January 2018, 12:54:07 pm »

Yes, I do know that very well because I wore glasses at school.

But your attitude seems to be "kids are little bastards, deal with it", whereas mine is "teach the kids not to be little bastards".

If kids have to make themselves feel better about themselves by attacking someone else, then the problem is with the parents, not their victim.

Grahamm

• Global Moderator
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZ6 04-06
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: 21 January 2018, 12:58:33 pm »
Seems appropriate to chuck this one into the mix  :look

Oh, look! It's a Daily Mail Storm in a Teacup piece designed out outrage Middle England...

Yawn.