Date: 21-05-24  Time: 13:16 pm

Author Topic: Event: Grantham Honda Open day  (Read 1800 times)

simonm

• GP Hero
  • Why so serious ?
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • View Profile
Event: Grantham Honda Open day
« on: 10 May 2013, 03:21:54 pm »

This is on Saturday.  I have no idea who the bloke is.  I have no idea if I'm going to get ribbed for mentioning Ho**a or not.  It appeared on my facebook feed so I thought I'd pass it on.

They're doing test rides (CBR600RR) , clearance Helmets, signings from whoever this bloke is and ...stuff.

All I know is that someone might use this as an excuse for a ride.

http://www.granthamhondabikes.co.uk/news-events/

https://www.facebook.com/GranthamHondaMotorcycles
« Last Edit: 10 May 2013, 03:23:38 pm by simonm »
Opinions are like A**holes, Everyone has one.  Some people seem to have more than one though which is a bit odd.

chris.biker

• WSB Pack Hound
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - Hornet 600
    • View Profile
Re: Event: Grantham Honda Open day
« Reply #1 on: 10 May 2013, 05:01:51 pm »
I have a bone to pick with you Simonm, I have just viewed the Grantham web page and am now thinking of buying one of there second hand bikes.  :rollin

simonm

• GP Hero
  • Why so serious ?
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 10 May 2013, 05:24:45 pm »
I have a bone to pick with you Simonm, I have just viewed the Grantham web page and am now thinking of buying one of there second hand bikes.  :rollin
Sorry boss.  :rollin
Opinions are like A**holes, Everyone has one.  Some people seem to have more than one though which is a bit odd.

simonm

• GP Hero
  • Why so serious ?
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 18 May 2013, 10:49:27 am »

Did you have a look at the bike ?

chris.biker

• WSB Pack Hound
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - Hornet 600
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 18 May 2013, 12:32:09 pm »
I spoke on the phone to them, but did not travel over instead I scanned Arnolds the Yamaha dealer and looked at a fz6 that sold while I was looking at it and I also viewed a newer model Hornet they had. I think I prefered the FZ6 but was worried about the amount of heat the exhaust may put into the saddle, hot days out with motorcycling gear on are hot enough with out that added.