Date: 27-04-24  Time: 07:21 am

Author Topic: LOFO’s: Annual Whitstable Toy Run Dec 3rd  (Read 1240 times)

robbo

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - Mk 1 Speed Triple
    • View Profile
LOFO’s: Annual Whitstable Toy Run Dec 3rd
« on: 10 November 2023, 11:24:38 am »
I don’t know why I bother posting these events, as it’s only me that goes :lol . Anyhow, as usual the meeting point is Tankerton Rd car park CT5 2AS at 12 noon, leaving at 1pm for the Queen Elizabeth the Queen Mother hospital at Margate. There’s usually an on-site burger van for drinks and food. If you don’t want to bring a toy, which is a chore, cash donations can be made to authorised collectors in the car park. I’m happy to lead a morning ride to the event via a cafe, starting near the old Oakdene cafe, close to M25 and M26, but it would be an early start to get to the ride start venue by approx 12:30.
Whizz kid sitting pretty on his two wheeled stallion.

Kosmic Kartman

• Photo comp trophy
    July & September 2010
  • GP Hero
  • Champion on two, three & four wheels
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - KTM640LC4SM, XRX125SM
    • View Profile
    • Trackart.co.uk
Re: LOFO’s: Annual Whitstable Toy Run Dec 3rd
« Reply #1 on: 14 November 2023, 10:58:51 pm »
Robbo no mates  :D

Shame you're the only one that makes the event these days.

LOFO just ain't what it was back in the day.

Best wishes from Suffolk Norfolk Borders.
Some say that he eats habanero chilli peppers dipped in oil of capsaicin for extra bite and that his pyjamas are made from Nomex. All we know is, he's called Ad the Bad

robbo

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - Mk 1 Speed Triple
    • View Profile
Re: LOFO’s: Annual Whitstable Toy Run Dec 3rd
« Reply #2 on: 15 November 2023, 06:27:39 pm »
Thanks :thumbup . A non Yamaha buddy ( Kawasaki) is always up for up for most of my jaunts, but I just put these rides out there in case anyone’s interested. This toy run sort of marks the end of another biking year, but The Dragon is only a few months away in Feb, which marks the beginning of another biking season. Got to keep riding  as long as I can, as will be devastated when the day comes that, for whatever reason, I can’t :'( .
Whizz kid sitting pretty on his two wheeled stallion.