fazersharp

• GP Hero
  • 10 stone Racing Snake
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 98-99
    • View Profile
Re: EU!
« Reply #200 on: 30 June 2016, 08:42:00 pm »
saying this as a proud welsh man,  at the end of the day we are all BRITISH,  when push comes to shove I would stand side by side with my countrymen,    shoulder to shoulder.      5uck the rest.
:agree :rollin
« Last Edit: 30 June 2016, 08:44:02 pm by fazersharp »
I don't do rain or threat there of. dry rider only with no shame.

joebloggs

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • - ZX9RE1
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: 30 June 2016, 09:12:44 pm »
A pre emptive strike on France and Europe will be all mine.....er ours
Complete fabrication, I didn't make it up!

Slaninar

• GP Hero
  • Lookin' like a streak of lightnin'
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • View Profile
    • BikeGremlin
« Reply #202 on: 01 July 2016, 06:03:38 am »
saying this as a proud welsh man,  at the end of the day we are all BRITISH,  when push comes to shove I would stand side by side with my countrymen,    shoulder to shoulder.      5uck the rest.

Of all the things I've seen and people I've met - I'd say we're all brothers... and idiots as well. Same good and bad things wherever you go.

...well, except the French... and the Hungarians...     :rollin
« Last Edit: 01 July 2016, 06:04:16 am by Slaninar »
Most things done in a hurry need to be done again - patiently.

slappy

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - MT09
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: 01 July 2016, 10:54:18 am »
Why does no one from any other country seem to like the French? :)
Maybe we should all stay in the EU and just kick the French out.

BBROWN1664

• Administrator
  • GP Hero
  • Should get out more!
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • - Tracer 900
    • View Profile
    • My website
« Reply #204 on: 01 July 2016, 11:00:33 am »
France is great country only spoilt by the locals :pokefun

To be fair, most of the locals are fine. It is a Parisians and unions at are the problem.
Another ex-Fazer rider that is a foccer again

fazersharp

• GP Hero
  • 10 stone Racing Snake
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 98-99
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: 01 July 2016, 11:02:31 am »
:rollin

joebloggs

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • - ZX9RE1
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: 01 July 2016, 01:50:36 pm »

Its because they smell, and you know why?

So blind people can hate them too............

slappy

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - MT09
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: 01 July 2016, 02:48:14 pm »

Its because they smell, and you know why?

So blind people can hate them too............

:rollin :rollin

lew600fazer

• GP Hero
  • There is only one form of racing, road racing.
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - 2017 MT-09 Tracer ABS
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: 01 July 2016, 04:01:01 pm »
I know the comments about the french are tongue in cheek, but bear this in mind. If it had not been for the French and the rear guard action they fought at Dunkirk we Brits would all be speaking German by now. Kick the Belgium's out now they are twats.
MT-09 Tracer for those who no longer can handle a BIG boy Fazer

joebloggs

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • - ZX9RE1
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: 01 July 2016, 04:50:47 pm »
I know the comments about the french are tongue in cheek, but bear this in mind. If it had not been for the French and the rear guard action they fought at Dunkirk we Brits would all be speaking German by now. Kick the Belgium's out now they are twats.

Don't give them credit for changing the outcome of the war

Even if we lost all the troupes in Dunkirk it wouldn't have changed much. The English channel and the RAF brought us time to work out how to defeat nazi Germany

If you want to praise any French from WW2 give it to the resistance, now they were brave

Slaninar

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • View Profile
    • BikeGremlin
« Reply #210 on: 01 July 2016, 05:59:42 pm »
Riots in Yugoslavia had provoked Hitler to attack us, postponing the attack on Russia long enough to be caught by Russian winter. Also, during the course of war, the resistance movement with sabotages and open warfare made Axis forces hold from 100.000 to 200.000 troops on Yugoslav territory alone, relieving other allied fronts.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Case_White

:)

Slaninar

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • View Profile
    • BikeGremlin
« Reply #212 on: 01 July 2016, 07:06:26 pm »

slappy

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - MT09
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: 01 July 2016, 07:17:37 pm »
To relieve some of the seriousness on this thread  I will tell you a brexit true story.
Sat at work at lunch time on the Friday after the vote one guy asked if  when we are officially out of the eu will he still be able to buy french sticks :eek . We reassured  him that he would still be able to get them but they would cost a lot more as they would have to be imported specially, and that he should avoid buying any french letters in the future as they would have all been sabotaged.  Took him two hours to realise we were taking the piss.

flakey

• DAS Born Again
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 98-99
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: 01 July 2016, 08:11:25 pm »
so guys, who do think will be the next conservative PM?

my opinion would be Michael Gove :eek
[/size][/color]
[/size]I liked[/color]
[/size]The Vote Leave campaign, masterminded by Gove, had pledged an extra £350m a week for the NHS. Gove also said he would end free movement, introduce an Australian-style points-based system for immigration and bring numbers down[/color] :lol
[/size][/color]
[/size] dont like[/color]
[/size]waiting till 2017 till we start the 2 year process[/color]
[/size][/color]
[/size]your thoughts?????[/color]

VNA - BMW Wank

• BMW Wank
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - BMW R1250R Honda C90
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: 01 July 2016, 08:16:24 pm »
  Well we haven't even left and the chancellor has abandoned his 2020 fiscal targets, he’s thrown them in the bin.
It looks like all the experts who lined up one after the other, well were telling the truth after all.
Mark Carney has indicated he will cut interest rates, and nobody ever thought they would go under 0.5%.  There ain’t much there to cut!  He has stated he is prepared to print cash too.  This has reassured the city to some extent and shares have rallied a little. 
In the longer term, with the pound down at a record low we can expect the return of inflation and inevitably interests rates will rise.
A recession seems almost inevitable.  But what will be different about this recession, from all others, is that we have voted for it.    The people have voted for hardship.
Meanwhile Boris has legged it.  As for the 350,000,000 for the NHS, well yup it’s a lie, a fabrication, and that 350,000,000 is nothing compared to the money we are about to lose as our economy now shrinks as predicted.   The NHS will be hammered, not that people like Nigel Farage care cos he fucking hates the NHS.  And this is all before we have even triggered article 50 in order to negotiate our exit.
We have Gove as the token BREXIT contender for the Tory leadership.  But I’ll be surprised if we don’t get a REMAIN PM, probably Teresa May. 
It’s gonna be a case of talks with Europe, debate in the commons etc, maybe a general election in the autumn (Tory landslide), a bit more time, and by the spring once we have all felt a bit of pain, the new Prime Minister will put the question to the people again.
It will be a solid REMAIN Vote.

slappy

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - MT09
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: 01 July 2016, 08:18:03 pm »
Flakey, you're forgetting one thing, all and any politician will say anything to get elected and get their hands on that nice expenses allowance.
« Last Edit: 01 July 2016, 08:20:14 pm by slappy »

celticdog

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 98-99
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: 01 July 2016, 11:02:54 pm »
Gove couldn't run a menage! We need a general election asap!

Treat everything in life the way a dog would- if you can't eat it or foc it, forget it.

lew600fazer

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: 02 July 2016, 12:19:54 am »

Even if we lost all the troupes in Dunkirk it wouldn't have changed much. The English channel and the RAF brought us time to work out how to defeat nazi Germany

If you want to praise any French from WW2 give it to the resistance, now they were brave

You really do need to read your history mate, the English Channel and the RAF bought us time to work out how to defeat Nazi Germany. Well you may have a point all we needed to do during that time was to  convince the Americans to declare war on Germany, I think they may just have helped us out a wee bit. I would never decry what the RAF did during the Battle of Britain. I think the Polish lads did their bit as well.

Nice to see how the Polish people who now live and work in the UK today are being treated by some of the scum who no doubt voted for the leave campaign in the Referendum.

The 147 Polish pilots claimed 201 aircraft shot down. 303 Squadron claimed the highest number of kills (126) of all Allied squadrons engaged in the Battle of Britain.[29]Witold Urbanowicz of 303 Squadron was the top Polish scorer with 15 claims. Sgt Tony Głowacki was one of two Allied pilots in the Battle to shoot down five German aircraft in one day, on 24 August (the other being New Zealander Brian Carbury). One Polish veteran, Stanislaw Skalski, became the top-scoring Polish fighter ace of the Second World War.

« Last Edit: 02 July 2016, 12:22:32 am by lew600fazer »

joebloggs

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • - ZX9RE1
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: 02 July 2016, 02:48:07 am »

You really do need to read your history mate, the English Channel and the RAF bought us time to work out how to defeat Nazi Germany. Well you may have a point all we needed to do during that time was to  convince the Americans to declare war on Germany, I think they may just have helped us out a wee bit. I would never decry what the RAF did during the Battle of Britain. I think the Polish lads did their bit as well.

Nice to see how the Polish people who now live and work in the UK today are being treated by some of the scum who no doubt voted for the leave campaign in the Referendum.

The 147 Polish pilots claimed 201 aircraft shot down. 303 Squadron claimed the highest number of kills (126) of all Allied squadrons engaged in the Battle of Britain.[29]Witold Urbanowicz of 303 Squadron was the top Polish scorer with 15 claims. Sgt Tony Głowacki was one of two Allied pilots in the Battle to shoot down five German aircraft in one day, on 24 August (the other being New Zealander Brian Carbury). One Polish veteran, Stanislaw Skalski, became the top-scoring Polish fighter ace of the Second World War.

All I said was that the saving of our forces at Dunkirk would not have made much, if any difference to the outcome of the war. As for who ultimately lead to the defeat of Nazi Germany, I think we had Russia to thank for that. Forget all your pilots who shot down a few axis aircraft, fighting in Russia destroyed the cream of the German armies. By the time we (inc the USA) landed on D Day there were mainly conscripts, old men and boys opposing our forces.

Very few people seem to credit Russia for the part it played in the second world war, but with losses of an estimated twenty eight million I think they deserve some recognition.

darrsi

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: 02 July 2016, 07:24:12 am »

Sorry, not having that whatsoever!!!
That's like saying we're all from the world!

I was born in London, so i'm not Welsh, Northern Irish or Scottish, you can only be born in one place, it's just a simple fact.

Also, have a read of a daily newspaper, according to them every fecker is British, it seems to be the trend these days.
Add to that, how many foreign "British" people would step forward to serve for Britain if it was deemed necessary in a war situation?
« Last Edit: 02 July 2016, 11:11:16 am by darrsi »
More people are born because of alcohol than will ever die from it.

johnakay

• Club Racer
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - tracer 700
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: 02 July 2016, 11:01:58 am »
all this shit about leavers causing mayhem to none british..I wouldn't be surprise if the remainers are involve in all of this.
its seems to me that those who voted to remain wanted to be controlled by foreigners,because that is what the EU is all about....
I voted to leave and will do so again if ask.
I voted for several reason's the main one is to take control back from unelected governing bodies of the EU...

If I wanted to make a life-long career out of
working with the mentally retarded I would
have opened a Harley Davidson Dealership!

lew600fazer

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: 02 July 2016, 05:24:30 pm »

All I said was that the saving of our forces at Dunkirk would not have made much, if any difference to the outcome of the war. As for who ultimately lead to the defeat of Nazi Germany, I think we had Russia to thank for that. Forget all your pilots who shot down a few axis aircraft, fighting in Russia destroyed the cream of the German armies. By the time we (inc the USA) landed on D Day there were mainly conscripts, old men and boys opposing our forces.

Very few people seem to credit Russia for the part it played in the second world war, but with losses of an estimated twenty eight million I think they deserve some recognition.

As I said just read a bit of history, Russia and Germany divided Poland between them. Russia and Germany had signed a non agression pact in 1939 and it remained in force until 22 June 1941, when the Germans attacked Russia.That non agression pact let Russia invade , Finland , Latvia, Estonia, Belarus and Rumainia etc!! The Russians when they did finally decide to throw their hand in with the Allies were only able to hang on in there because of the help they got from the USA and the UK due to the Atlantic convoys. Yes they suffered heavy causulties, but Stalin was still playing a double game, he continued to carry out Ethnic cleansing of his own people.

fazersharp

• GP Hero
  • 10 stone Racing Snake
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 98-99
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: 04 July 2016, 09:09:11 pm »
So it all seems to of died down now then, stock markets are back up and beyond the leavel of before the brexit.
How come it get reported x amount of billions WIPED OFF stock market and yet nothing about billions added now it has rebounded.
Nigel has quit (again) after saying "job done" I look forward to seeing him in the jungle/big brother/strictly/ on one knee in front of the queen getting a knighthood.   

Val

• WSB Pack Hound
  • Foccer-Wulf
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - MT09
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: 05 July 2016, 02:27:33 pm »
Just found this, it's time to think and contemplate  :)

Adrian Monk: Unless I'm wrong, which, you know, I'm not.