Date: 19-04-24  Time: 22:36 pm

Author Topic: Brands Hatch - Tom Tunstall  (Read 1309 times)

HarryHornby

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • View Profile
Brands Hatch - Tom Tunstall
« on: 17 March 2015, 09:19:02 am »
Myself and my 8 year old daughter are all booked for a day with Tom Tunstall and the Doodson motorsport team (Superstock 1000) at the April round of BSB (I've not told the wife the exact cost LOL).

Really looking forward to it.  Ever since we first met him 3 years ago he's always been so welcoming to me and my daughter, allowing me and her access to the bike and always stopping to chat for 10 mins.  So given that hospitality pays for his racing we wanted to give something back and also we get a fab weekend at Brands :-)

« Last Edit: 19 April 2015, 07:50:50 am by HarryHornby »
Money doesn't buy happiness, but it buys beer, and that helps!

bri h

• WSB Pack Hound
    • Main bike:
      FZ1 Faired Gen2
    • View Profile
Re: Brands Hatch - Tom Tunstall hospitality
« Reply #1 on: 28 March 2015, 04:53:27 pm »
I blagged my way onto the honda hospitality day a couple of years ago when shakey and kiyo were there. It was a fantastic day. I hope you and your daughter have a great day harry :) .
a bird in the hand poops on the wrist

HarryHornby

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • View Profile
Re: Brands Hatch - Tom Tunstall hospitality
« Reply #2 on: 18 April 2015, 08:23:23 pm »
1st day out of two and had a great day at Brands.  Tony Jefferies came into Tom's area for a chat.  I didn't know who he was at first but we were talking bikes and I mentioned the TT and it went from there.  Tony won 3 back in the 70s and his son was the late David Jefferies who won 7.  Was awesome chatting about the TT with him.

Bruce Anstey is 2 trailers down from Tom with Padgets, I'm wondering if I should be cheeky and go knocking and see if I can meet him.
« Last Edit: 18 April 2015, 08:32:16 pm by HarryHornby »
Money doesn't buy happiness, but it buys beer, and that helps!

* Crash.Net racing newsfeeds

MotoGP

World Superbikes

British Superbikes

RSS to JavaScript