Date: 22-05-24  Time: 12:22 pm

Author Topic: Hi, I'm a christian. I protect paedophiles.  (Read 7595 times)

caretaker

• WSB Pack Hound
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • - TL125 frame!
    • View Profile
Re: Hi, I'm a christian. I protect paedophiles.
« Reply #25 on: 30 October 2012, 01:37:22 pm »
you can spit on me, but dont ever, ever spit on my bike!!

justy1

• Weekend Warrior
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - fzs 600 98
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 30 October 2012, 03:35:11 pm »
cant promise that mr caretaker.

not a very good shot when it comes to spitting! :lol

justy1000

pitternator

• "I'll be back"
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 01 November 2012, 08:03:55 am »
Justy, life is like being at school ....as an adult I have witnessed some extraordinary moments of sheer childishness from other adults. :\

forums can be worse, as written word often dont express what you really feel, and its so easy to snipe at people from the peace and safety of ones keyboard....

justy1

• Weekend Warrior
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - fzs 600 98
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 01 November 2012, 08:18:46 am »
Justy, life is like being at school ....as an adult I have witnessed some extraordinary moments of sheer childishness from other adults. :\

forums can be worse, as written word often dont express what you really feel, and its so easy to snipe at people from the peace and safety of ones keyboard....

total agree..... hence why i take the piss! :b

im off to the naughty corner :rolleyes

justy1000

oldmotherfoccer

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 98-99
    • View Profile
    • WWW.FATMAGGOT.COM
« Reply #29 on: 01 November 2012, 08:52:05 am »
This post came up for moderation - but like most posts you seem to all be sorting it out
Fat Maggot Clothing Company - remember FOCU15 to claim your foccers discount

Chillum

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - Currently bikeless
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: 01 November 2012, 12:38:26 pm »
This post came up for moderation - but like most posts you seem to all be sorting it out

How very grown-up of everyone.

Now, who can we get in to lower the bar? Answers on a postcard  :rollin

caretaker

• WSB Pack Hound
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • - TL125 frame!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 01 November 2012, 09:01:31 pm »
that'l be me then. i'm a milwall fan.

philshaq

• Weekend Warrior
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 98-99
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 01 November 2012, 09:26:39 pm »
Can you come to Leeds and spit on some leeds fans?! (joking obviously!)

I'm a red, living in a sea of white and blue!

Plus you could stop off in Roundhey at Jimmys old place, kill two birds with one stone, so to speak!

On the religion thing, there are bad people everywhere, in all walks of life, the catholic church is weighed down with hundreds of years of stupid tradition that has moved it away from what Peter intended the Church to be, we can't expect it to have any commonality with how the majority Atheist population of the modern world believe things should be handled. THey don't do a bad job considering their size and how many political cards they must have to regularly play and people to keep happy and I was raised a baptist for 17 years with a strong sense of discomfort in relation to the catholic church!

Its just sad that no-one had the bottle to stand up and say what we all thought, he's a creep. a weirdo and must be doing something wrong with someone, in my opinion its the worst kept secret ever.

Kinda like when Freddy Mercury came out (that was nowhere near as bad, not bad at all in fact, just merely drawing a similarity to the obviousness of the proclamation!) 
...Oh Yeah!

chaz

• WSB Pack Hound
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 01 November 2012, 11:06:17 pm »
well I saw on the news that the lawyers have put a charge on saviles bank accounts,who do you think will get the most money out of this the victims or the lawyers?
The victim who was on the telly program who said she had to give jimmy a blow job if she wanted to meet the stars, in my opinion should get the going rate for a blow job, sorry I don't know how much that is, think £25 to £50 should cover it. as it was her choice, but savile should have gone to jail as he was a paedophile.

Major Rant

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 01 November 2012, 11:53:58 pm »
Folks : I bring good news !!! .... There is no God! *

Now get used to that fact ....  and get on with your lives!

*Seriously ...
- No God has done anything for the last 15 billion years - the chances of you incurring his wrath in your lifetime are slight.
- No God was necessary to create the illusion of the "big bang". Its a stretchy,"time dilation" thing.
- Study quantum mechanics, relativity and statistics. Then sit down and think about it for a bit.

caretaker

• WSB Pack Hound
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • - TL125 frame!
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 02 November 2012, 09:23:59 am »
quantum mechanics, relativity and statistics? i think i'll stick to christianity. and bikes. and guinness!

dock

• DAS Born Again
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • - DT 175 MX
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 03 November 2012, 12:55:31 am »
wow, this is a great example of people overeacting about a silly comment about spitting. Get a life.
Here are my thoughts
1) Its pretty certain that jimmy savile did all these vile acts, there are too many people with the same story and lets be honest he was really odd
2) with the record that the church has regarding buggering little boys, who can now trust them or worry what they do or think anyway
3) Since we have got onto religion let me tell you how that came about.........
Man wasnt made by god and woman wasnt made from adams rib (who came up with that one, weird.  )
All living things (including us) evolved from tiny living cells over millions and millions of years. we have physical evidence, DNA etc.
When man evolved just imagine him sat in his cave during a thunder and lightning storm, or seeing a rainbow or maybe a volcano, he could not comprehend the science behind these things so came up with the assumtion there must be a master or GOD that is controling all this mayhem.  Hey Prestow the religion fairytale was born. (even the religion fairytale has been evolving since then)
so guys, make the most of your lives and enjoy yourselves, its the only one we have.
P.S  PLEASE DONT SPIT.     

A closed mouth gathers no foot !

VNA - BMW Wank

• BMW Wank
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - BMW R1250R Honda C90
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 03 November 2012, 11:59:39 am »
wow, this is a great example of people overeacting about a silly comment about spitting. Get a life.

Hang on a minute.  Lets be clear, the only person overreacting is Phil TK, firstly in making an unacceptable comment, and secondly in going in a cream puff when some folks objected to his comment. 

caretaker

• WSB Pack Hound
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • - TL125 frame!
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 03 November 2012, 12:44:19 pm »
personally, i dont really care what peoples views are; about my beliefs or anyone else's. but generalizations do come up very often such as "the church buggering little boys". again, this is a mainly catholic/celibacy issue which has already been brought up, and not common among evangelical christians. if youre ever near carmarthen on a sunday, call into bethel christian centre to see what we get up to. you might be surprised! anyways, its a lovely day, so get out and ride, unless youre a fair weather jessie..

VNA - BMW Wank

• BMW Wank
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - BMW R1250R Honda C90
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: 04 November 2012, 12:14:22 pm »
but generalizations do come up very often such as "the church buggering little boys". again, this is a mainly catholic/celibacy issue which has already been brought up, and not common among evangelical christians.

Yes some priests have been exposed as abusers.  But that does not mean to say that child abuse is a catholic/celibacy issue, or that all priests are abusers, as clearly they are not.

The likely hood of child abuse being present among evangelical christians, is, I would guess, about exactly the same as it is with any other social group.

call into bethel christian centre to see what we get up to.

Thanks, but no thanks, I'm an atheist. 

Motorbreath

• Club Racer
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - YZF1000R ThunderAce
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: 04 November 2012, 05:28:14 pm »
 A relative of mine who tried to become a monk (when he was 19) told me creepy stories about what happens inside the monastery, it is common that the monks sleep together . Even he being very religious and homosexual too, had to get out of there.

caretaker

• WSB Pack Hound
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • - TL125 frame!
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: 05 November 2012, 06:41:18 pm »
apparently, johnny vegas began training as a priest. now that would have been worth going to church for!! but then again, monkey would probably go to the tabloids with abuse allegations...