Date: 19-05-24  Time: 04:11 am

Author Topic: No need....  (Read 5463 times)

Dudeofrude

• GP Hero
  • Rude, Crude and Tattooed
    • Main bike:
      FZ1 Naked Gen2
    • View Profile
Re: No need....
« Reply #25 on: 03 December 2016, 10:31:24 am »

"...While the date of the incident is unknown, it appears to have taken place in the summer, due to the riders lack of gloves..."

Obviously didn't take place in France either 🤔

fazersharp

• GP Hero
  • 10 stone Racing Snake
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 98-99
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 03 December 2016, 10:35:55 am »

I'm gonna hazard a guess that it happened during the daytime as well, due to the lack of darkness.

:lol

So where is the original utube listing
I don't do rain or threat there of. dry rider only with no shame.

tommyardin

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      I don't own a bike
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 03 December 2016, 03:24:34 pm »

"...While the date of the incident is unknown, it appears to have taken place in the summer, due to the riders lack of gloves..."

Wow, another sharp shooting reporter.
I'm gonna hazard a guess that it happened during the daytime as well, due to the lack of darkness.
They don't call me 'Columbo' for nothing.  :lol

:lol :lol :lol

Graham53

• WSB Pack Hound
    • Main bike:
      FZ1 Faired Gen2
    • - FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 03 December 2016, 06:10:35 pm »
The thing about this and clips like it is that it really shows how much aggression there is on the road now, the car driver clearly pulled out on the biker and he probably thought that the biker wanted to remonstrate with him about that and got rude and aggressive as a defence which seems to be the go to attitude for a large amount of road users these days.
That said I showed the clip to my Mrs and her response was " serves the twat in the car right , after that response he should think himself lucky he got his wallet back"
I'm tending to agree

scoobiemandan

• Weekend Warrior
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 03 December 2016, 06:24:03 pm »
Agreed Graham.  Too many twats on the roads these days!  I know I'd apologise before giving hand gestures or the like if I'd done something a tad bit wrong!  Still, with age comes maturity eh ;)

Graham53

• WSB Pack Hound
    • Main bike:
      FZ1 Faired Gen2
    • - FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: 03 December 2016, 07:23:22 pm »
I was involved in an incident of road rage once ....I was at stationary at traffic lights , I had a cyclist 🚴 you know the type thought he was on the Tour de France go past me at about 25 mph ( lights were red !! ) misjudged it clipped my drivers door with his pedal and smashed the door mirror off the door ( over £1000 damage ) he rode off through the light off down the road. Anyway I drove after him , overtook him got out and stood in the road to get him to stop as I wanted his details / call plod 👮🏻 But he didn't want to stop and rode at me I wasn't going to move and he banged into my shoulder, fell off and broke his collarbone. Anyway outcome was I got arrested , charged with GBH without intent , plod said I should have let him ride off and call them to report it and they'd have dealt with it , maybe they could have tracked him from his non existent reg no or licence  :\
Anyway for my first ever offence at the young age of 40 and an employed father of 2  the judge decided I was a menace to society and took me off the streets for 3months and then when I got out the cyclist tried to sue me for damages to the tune of 40k  :eek  luckily I had a sensible judge for that hearing.

Frosties

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • - Tiger 900, CBF 1000,Bandit 650
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 03 December 2016, 11:03:22 pm »
'Kin hell Graham - reckon I need to stop kicking cyclists and back handing twat scooter riders. I don't like piss takers  :look 
Those are my principles...if you don't like them I have others.

Graham53

• WSB Pack Hound
    • Main bike:
      FZ1 Faired Gen2
    • - FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 03 December 2016, 11:15:53 pm »
Wasnt the best year of my life  :lol the worst of it was my bike insurance went from £80 fully comp to £550 3rd party only with only 2 companies insuring riders with criminal convictions and I had to pay that for 7 yrs until I was classed as rehabilitated , oddly didn't affect my car insurance though ... go figure

tommyardin

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      I don't own a bike
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 04 December 2016, 06:14:51 pm »
Wasnt the best year of my life  :lol the worst of it was my bike insurance went from £80 fully comp to £550 3rd party only with only 2 companies insuring riders with criminal convictions and I had to pay that for 7 yrs until I was classed as rehabilitated , oddly didn't affect my car insurance though ... go figure

Bloody heck I am conversing with criminals  :rolleyes

darrsi

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 04 December 2016, 06:39:19 pm »
The thing about this and clips like it is that it really shows how much aggression there is on the road now, the car driver clearly pulled out on the biker and he probably thought that the biker wanted to remonstrate with him about that and got rude and aggressive as a defence which seems to be the go to attitude for a large amount of road users these days.
That said I showed the clip to my Mrs and her response was " serves the twat in the car right , after that response he should think himself lucky he got his wallet back"
I'm tending to agree

I had a confrontation with some hoodie wearing prick wearing sunglasses at night, obviously in a BMW, on Friday on the way home from work.
I was riding through cars either side of me that were filling up with fuel getting ready to leave a petrol garage, with everybody aiming the same way, then this drug addled looking tosspot enters the forecourt through the "Exit" that clearly says "No Entry" then drives up to my front tyre, so neither of us can move?
Then he starts pointing at the pump behind me, so i start pointing back at him whilst shouting "What the fuck are you doing?"
I eventually backed down seeing as his car was 10 times bigger than my bike, but not before i politely called him a wanker.  :lol
More people are born because of alcohol than will ever die from it.

Graham53

• WSB Pack Hound
    • Main bike:
      FZ1 Faired Gen2
    • - FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 04 December 2016, 11:03:23 pm »
I was hoping that being a convict I could get to emigrate to Australia , but it turns out they're a bit more particular theses days  :lol

tommyardin

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      I don't own a bike
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 06 December 2016, 11:24:27 pm »
I was hoping that being a convict I could get to emigrate to Australia , but it turns out they're a bit more particular theses days  :lol

Yeah its amazing that, not so many years ago the place was full of miscreants, deviants and thugs, actually thinking about it nothing has really changed.
We recently had a foccer emigrate over there so that's one more.  :eek

Graham53

• WSB Pack Hound
    • Main bike:
      FZ1 Faired Gen2
    • - FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 06 December 2016, 11:29:38 pm »
I tell you what , we may have given em convicts back in the day,  but they're having the last laugh , I know where I'd rather live.
To the foccer that emigrated ..... jealous don't even begin to describe it  :'(