Date: 18-05-24  Time: 02:14 am

Author Topic: BJG Recovery truck driver intentionally rams motorcycle in the rail  (Read 3333 times)

Val

• WSB Pack Hound
  • Foccer-Wulf
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - MT09
    • View Profile
BJG Recovery truck driver intentionally rams motorcycle in the rail and than gets a fine only. WTF? And the truck driver is a biker too.

What a wanker.

You can rate their services here: https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=bjg+solutions+basildon&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&gws_rd=cr&ei=BUvLVc6VEOGr7Ab7wq_YCA#gws_rd=cr&lrd=0x47d8c6bbbe94bad7:0x424160e7d39793f1,1

Adrian Monk: Unless I'm wrong, which, you know, I'm not.

YamFazFan

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • View Profile
Re: BJG Recovery truck driver intentionally rams motorcycle in the rail
« Reply #1 on: 12 August 2015, 04:42:18 pm »
Shocking :eek. Would be interesting to be able to see the lead-up to this incident. The truck driver overtakes & comes to a sudden halt in what appears to be a clear lane...seems very risky in that situation to then try to squeeze past.

Freck

• Club Racer
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 98-99
    • - Triumph Daytona 955, BMW R9T
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 12 August 2015, 05:45:17 pm »
Couldn't make out what the truck driver says but surely there's no excuse for doing that  :eek
To me that should have been classed as dangerous driving and he should have been banned. What an absolute cock!

Phil

• WSB Pack Hound
    • Main bike:
      Fazer8
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 12 August 2015, 06:42:56 pm »
Have you read the comments at the bottom of that video? It also links to another video, allegedly showing the driver of that recovery truck chasing another biker, on his KTM this time, for ages so he can have a word about his riding style.  The truck driver is also a motorcyclist???

Val

• WSB Pack Hound
  • Foccer-Wulf
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - MT09
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 12 August 2015, 07:38:30 pm »
Have you read the comments at the bottom of that video? It also links to another video, allegedly showing the driver of that recovery truck chasing another biker, on his KTM this time, for ages so he can have a word about his riding style.  The truck driver is also a motorcyclist???

Yes that is really wrong I am what kind of biker is that?

Apparently they have sacked him for his antics

https://scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xtp1/v/t1.0-9/11836780_1003534039678923_4756836111604030171_n.jpg?oh=d27d18adb1ede09dd4ee69ac28e758c5&oe=567BB229

Paulfzs

• WSB Pack Hound
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 98-99
    • - vtr 1000
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 30 August 2015, 11:29:03 am »
Ha this is my video :D

to clear things up...

first video: the right turn was stupid it was more "filtering" in the other lane then turning right before the car in front even released his clutch, a bit stupid but chance of getting dead was next to none...

The ktm rider (richard sunderland) had no reason to get mad, he wasnt affected but took it upon himself to give chase.
this ended with a threat.

video 2: riding along, little altercation with the ford ka, recovery truck behind clearly recognised and decided to overtake/force past in the same lane, slam his brakes on when there was no traffic infront.. so deciding to go round to the right as he was blocking the middle of the road just about across the white lines he then decided to use his vehicle as a weapon.

both videos where shown in court but funnily the court where more concerned about how you shouldn't ride like a bit of an idiot to get away from someone who is clearly mentally unstable!

the guys boss was in court with him and stuck up for him regarding this.

final outcome, £500 fine + court costs and around 3-6 points.

the guy was still working for bjg solutions untill my video went viral, i dont agree with what happened but the company had a lot of phone calls and threats to members of staff and once the video hit page 1 in google they agreed to sack him, i suspect he may still be working for them self employed as the words "he is no longer working for us" where used.
« Last Edit: 30 August 2015, 11:35:38 am by Paulfzs »

Val

• WSB Pack Hound
  • Foccer-Wulf
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - MT09
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 30 August 2015, 07:53:10 pm »
Good that your fine Paul, the whole story is unbeleivable when I saw that I could not beleive my eyes what that truck driver was doing really. The guy is not ok in the head department.

Stay safe mate!