Date: 06-05-24  Time: 17:19 pm

Author Topic: maps pc5  (Read 2887 times)

Fazer TIM

• DAS Born Again
    • Main bike:
      FZ1 Faired Gen2
    • View Profile
maps pc5
« on: 21 August 2013, 07:54:48 pm »
Hi guys what maps are people running on their pc5 ?

stevierst

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - XSR900
    • View Profile
Re: maps pc5
« Reply #1 on: 21 August 2013, 08:51:19 pm »
It all depends on what mods your carrying. I've got a few saved on my TB juicebox pro. Depends on what I'm doing.
Stop polishing it and ride the bloody thing!!

Fazer TIM

• DAS Born Again
    • Main bike:
      FZ1 Faired Gen2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 21 August 2013, 09:10:09 pm »
It all depends on what mods your carrying. I've got a few saved on my TB juicebox pro. Depends on what I'm doing.
[/quote
mods so far are end can & k&n air filter, I want to open the airbox up and change the sub throttle for smaller ones so will need a map to suit any help would be good please

stevierst

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - XSR900
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 21 August 2013, 09:13:16 pm »
That's exactly the mods I'm carrying atm. Got a near as Damn it spot on map for that. I've just got to dig it out when I plug the bike in next.

stevierst

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - XSR900
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 21 August 2013, 09:13:49 pm »
Those mods turn it into a rocket too! >:D

Fazer TIM

• DAS Born Again
    • Main bike:
      FZ1 Faired Gen2
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 21 August 2013, 09:31:15 pm »
will chuck a 16 tooth front sprocket on at some point aswell :lol

stevierst

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - XSR900
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 21 August 2013, 11:05:47 pm »
You'll need a Speedo healer or speedodrd if you go to a 16t front. I'm tempted, and its supposed to be an ace mod, but the Speedo adjustment and possible further reduction of fuel consumption is a bit offputting to me.

ogri48

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - XJR1300 , evo fatty
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 22 August 2013, 04:21:09 pm »
just got a second hand pc3 off e bay from a bloke in ireland. he had a full Ti acra too, but i stopped bidding at 450, it went for 515, i'll settle for a decent end can. i'll book mine inta BSD at peterborough for the mapping, along with the airbox mods, once i get back off me hols in a coupla weeks. tim, i gotta tell the seller to hold off posting for ten days as i wont be here, but ifn you want me to ask him to send it to you so you can try his full system map out, then post it onto me in two weeks thas no problemo...

Fazer TIM

• DAS Born Again
    • Main bike:
      FZ1 Faired Gen2
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 22 August 2013, 05:19:58 pm »
tim, i gotta tell the seller to hold off posting for ten days as i wont be here, but ifn you want me to ask him to send it to you so you can try his full system map out, then post it onto me in two weeks thas no problemo..
Thanks Paul but don't have the headers yet  :'(

Fazer TIM

• DAS Born Again
    • Main bike:
      FZ1 Faired Gen2
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 22 August 2013, 05:21:56 pm »
You'll need a Speedo healer or speedodrd if you go to a 16t front. I'm tempted, and its supposed to be an ace mod, but the Speedo adjustment and possible further reduction of fuel consumption is a bit offputting to me.
yeah I know but loads of FUN :lol

Mattsplat

• Club Racer
    • Main bike:
      FZ1 Faired Gen2
    • - GSXR750RK
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 23 August 2013, 05:59:38 pm »
just got a second hand pc3 off e bay from a bloke in ireland. he had a full Ti acra too, but i stopped bidding at 450, it went for 515, i'll settle for a decent end can. i'll book mine inta BSD at peterborough for the mapping, along with the airbox mods, once i get back off me hols in a coupla weeks. tim, i gotta tell the seller to hold off posting for ten days as i wont be here, but ifn you want me to ask him to send it to you so you can try his full system map out, then post it onto me in two weeks thas no problemo...

It wouldnt have been this one would it  ;)

You were bidding against me for the titanium Akra and I won it for £515  :lol
I also wanted to go for the PCIII as well but after spending so much on the zorst I couldnt bring myself to bid on it.
Still, the Akra looks like new and was less than half of the new price, even if it was a little more than I would have liked to have paid, but I blame you for that Ogri, I was sure I was gonna get it for 450 but 'Its gonna be mine' fever took over  :woot
« Last Edit: 23 August 2013, 06:02:12 pm by Mattsplat »

slimwilly

• GP Hero
  • I love to ride them hills
    • Main bike:
      FZ1 Faired Gen2
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 23 August 2013, 07:20:51 pm »
Matt , that is a nice looking system,,jealous i am :'(
An ageing test pilot for home grown widgets that may fail at anytime.

ogri48

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - XJR1300 , evo fatty
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 24 August 2013, 01:32:43 am »
Lol sorry bud, lovely system that think i bidded more than i wanted to seduced by its titanium loveliness but then slapped myself andwatched...Like you i was gonna go to half the cost of a new un but once it got near there I thought better of it, having just splashed out 230 quid on a viper seat for the honda to cosset my missus's arse going thru the pyranees next week..I still need a pc3 for me cb1300 too, that's the problem with running multiple bikes, you havta settle for just doing a bit to each one. At least the busa didn't need a pc3  as BSD engineering  based in Peterborough just remapped the oe ecu....made a helluva difference too. I am gonna treat myself to a yoshi end can for the fz1 when I get back from me hols now I think, been ages since I had a bike with some pops yoshimura bits onnit, hopefully that and the fce and pc3 will give it a bit more bite  :)
« Last Edit: 24 August 2013, 01:38:01 am by ogri48 »

slimwilly

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZ1 Faired Gen2
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 24 August 2013, 06:41:49 am »

I also wanted to go for the PCIII as well but after spending so much on the zorst I couldnt bring myself to bid on it.
Still, the Akra looks like new and was less than half of the new price, even if it was a little more than I would have liked to have paid, but I blame you for that Ogri, I was sure I was gonna get it for 450 but 'Its gonna be mine' fever took over  :woot

Matt, what condition are your original down pipes in? mine have had a salty first 3 years, discoloured

Mattsplat

• Club Racer
    • Main bike:
      FZ1 Faired Gen2
    • - GSXR750RK
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 27 September 2013, 08:44:53 am »

Matt, what condition are your original down pipes in? mine have had a salty first 3 years, discoloured

The original pipes are in pretty good condition, except one pipe looks rusty on the inner side where it couldnt be cleaned.

slimwilly

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZ1 Faired Gen2
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: 28 September 2013, 08:08:27 am »
I did consider making you an offer for them but, thanks, i will survive with mine ,slightly grubby ones.

Mattsplat

• Club Racer
    • Main bike:
      FZ1 Faired Gen2
    • - GSXR750RK
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 28 September 2013, 09:24:49 am »
I did consider making you an offer for them but, thanks, i will survive with mine ,slightly grubby ones.

Im keeping them, if I do ever sell her, the performance parts will be coming off.

slimwilly

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZ1 Faired Gen2
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 28 September 2013, 09:29:44 am »
Lets see the bike with the pipes on!!

Mattsplat

• Club Racer
    • Main bike:
      FZ1 Faired Gen2
    • - GSXR750RK
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 28 September 2013, 09:59:02 am »
Lets see the bike with the pipes on!!

slimwilly

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZ1 Faired Gen2
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 28 September 2013, 12:05:32 pm »
I guess that is the god of all pipes,,very nice