Date: 08-05-24  Time: 18:12 pm

Author Topic: Selling GEN1.. Silver.. all the right mods.. SOLD>>> !!!!  (Read 2515 times)

Silverdream

• Weekend Warrior
  • Live it - Ride it..
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
Selling GEN1.. Silver.. all the right mods.. SOLD>>> !!!!
« on: 26 June 2012, 10:07:58 am »
 [font=]Silver 52 plate, has Christians Multi Gauge with gives you loads of info (gear indicator, temps, max speed and rpm's, beautiful piece of kit), Excellent R6 rear shock conversion from Devilsyam with shorter dogbones + standard ones (look it up on here), 46 tooth rear sprocket (and standard 44), Air box mod, AIS removed and plugged with Justy's beautifully machined caps (again on this forum), White connector mod (upgraded regulator/rectifier connector to handle ampage,[/font][font=]so no worries about it burning out[/font][font=]), Performance Worx Carbon Stubby and standard (Sounds awesome with baffle in or out, better out).. [/font]
[font=]Working Meta MT371T alarm/immobiliser with 2 blippers[/font]
[font=]2 ignition keys inc original number tag
 Braided lines (fresh fluid) race set up, 1 line to each caliper + New SBS brake pads (the best)
 Fender extender
 Rear Irridium Arrow indicators
 Irridium front indicators
 Renthal streetfighter bars
 46 tooth sprocket (have original 44t) (sprocket carrier bearing all greased)
 DID gold chain (spocket cover all cleaned out)
 R6 shock on bike (have rear wheel out, all bearings in wheel greased, all shock linkages cleaned and greased)
 Stebel Magnum mega horn (Fazer are notorious squeaky) this give a huge toot.. LOL
 FAZER radiator guard
 Puig Double bubble racing screen - dark tint (have orignal)[/font]
[font=]New carb boots which I ported to give a smoother flow of air[/font]
[font=]Oil change before the TT, and all gear linkages removed and greased
 Tyres are :- front excellent, rear good[/font]
[font=]Owners manual
 Tax till FEB13
 MOT OCT12

Has usual flakey paint on top cover.. whip it off and give it a coat of heat temp paint was one of my next jobs but it is ok
 I did have the radiator off and stripped and painted all the surround and fan supports with black smooth hammerite (new coolant 50/50)
 Had carbs out fully serviced and clipped throttle return springs for sharpening up the throttle response (its spot on now)[/font]
[font=]ExUp valve fully working ... no error codes..!!

I also put on an R1 gear shifter which sharpens up the gear changes, made a really nice difference, short foot movement and more direct positive gear change

As you can see this FAZER has been mechanical looked after and upgraded.. i am a mechanical engineer by trade.. and work at huge DHL site with over 120 DAF trucks.. all my mechanics are bikers with years of experience beween us and a fully equipped garage.. this bike has wanted for nothing...[/font]
[font=]its got 50k on the clock but runs like it should and pulls like a train... went to the TT on it with no problems.. [/font]
[font=]Any questions ring me Colin 07900912655 or PM me.. looking for around £1695 or make me an offer..[/font]
[font=]I have loads of photos of every detail inc the installations of the bits and bobs.[/font]

« Last Edit: 30 June 2012, 12:30:24 am by Silverdream »

GrahamB

• Club Racer
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
    • FZ750 proboards forum
Re: Selling GEN1.. Silver.. all the right mods..
« Reply #1 on: 26 June 2012, 11:03:44 am »
Nice bike, great price!  :eek Should sell easily at that price. I wants me one of them there multi gauges.  8) Where do I find such a thing?

fireblake

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
Re: Selling GEN1.. Silver.. all the right mods..
« Reply #2 on: 26 June 2012, 11:29:05 am »
Nice bike.
On a slightly different point?

What did you think of the screen, it looks quite high? I have R1 forks and the front end is a bit lower which suits my stumpy legs but not my upper body on fast Motorway blasts with my back pack on.

Cheers,   Mickey
Sent from my villa in the South of France.

Silverdream

• Weekend Warrior
  • Live it - Ride it..
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
Re: Selling GEN1.. Silver.. all the right mods.. PRICE DROP
« Reply #3 on: 28 June 2012, 12:51:38 pm »

Screen is ace mate... real big difference directs the windblast over and round... i found the standard screen pointed the wind right under my chin, lifting my helmet and shaking my head around.... yes great screen... looks fab too...
Colin

paul.s

• DAS Born Again
    • Main bike:
      FZ1 Faired Gen2
    • View Profile
Re: Selling GEN1.. Silver.. all the right mods.. PRICE DROP
« Reply #4 on: 28 June 2012, 07:51:30 pm »
its getting very tempting this

Silverdream

• Weekend Warrior
  • Live it - Ride it..
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
Re: Selling GEN1.. Silver.. all the right mods.. SOLD>>> !!!!
« Reply #5 on: 30 June 2012, 12:33:50 am »

Sorry Guys... all sold... to a very nice man called Paul..  :lol
Damn he got a bargain... :'(
Pointed him towards this great forum.  so i hope he will show up an introduce himself at later date..
Thanks for all your help and comaraderie on here... will pop in from time to time ..  ;)

know your limitations

• Weekend Warrior
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
Re: Selling GEN1.. Silver.. all the right mods.. SOLD>>> !!!!
« Reply #6 on: 30 June 2012, 10:40:12 pm »
It was never gonna hang around for long..... a bona fide cracker for the new owner. Well done!
The fact that you can, doesn't always mean you should.

I NEVER watch Emergency Bikers for the emergencies...