Bikes, Hints'n'Tips > Fazer 1000/FZ1 corner

Fzs1000 on the front Cover of a Classic Mag.

(1/2) > >>

unfazed:
With a 1.5hour wait on Monday for my wife  who was at a physio appointment, I headed for a coffee in the shopping centre and took a look at the magazines in Easons Book shop first. The magazine that caught my attention was Classic Motorcycle Mechanics because it had a picture of a yellow FZS1000S on the cover, thumbed through it and bought it. Into the cafe and settled down with my coffee to read the article.
The bike they used for the test was a yellow 20003 S model with 10,000 miles, looking like it came out of the showroom totally standard.
A good article, but didn't tell me anything I didn't all ready know and the article contributors loved it.
Definitely worth a read if you have not already done so.

b1k3rdude:
Nice, I dont buy bike mags that often but will have a look in smiths for this..

Decoke Dave:
  Agree totally with your comments, bought the magazine on the day it came out.  An honest and very good appraisal of the bike, only potential first time buyers of the Gen 1 Thou will learn anything from it, but good to see our steed getting some high profile press!

PieEater:
For those that get the mag, if there's anything useful in it that needs to be added to the Gen1 FAQ let me know.

Falcon 269:
I would put money on the fact that any useful info in the article was derived from our FAQs :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version