Date: 28-03-24  Time: 17:16 pm

Author Topic: Hard luggage - Side cases for FZ1S for sale.  (Read 8298 times)

billgee

• Cager in Training
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - Suzuki gsx-r1000 k4
    • View Profile
Hard luggage - Side cases for FZ1S for sale.
« on: 24 November 2015, 04:27:19 pm »
I bought a second-hand 2007 Fazer1000 4 years ago, fully kitted out for touring.  I stored the two hard side-cases until I needed them, but had an unfortunate accident which wrote-off the beautiful bike one year later.

The cases are still in my storage packing and, as I now don't think that the Fazer will be replaced, I might as well pass them on.  They are in very good condition, hardly ever having been used by the look of them, in silver.  Each is complete with a key-operated lock.

The buyer will have to source the brackets that bolt on the bike and onto which the cases clip, as the originals were, of course, on the bike and were damaged beyond further use.

I believe that these cases cost £300 each when new, with the bike brackets at an additional cost, as they are genuine Yamaha parts.

If you think that you could use them, then please make me an offer over £50 and they are yours.  I live in Nottingham and the cases will have to be picked up by the buyer as they are far too bulky to go through the post. 

marklawrence66

• CBT Wobbler
  • loving the old fazer
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 98-99
    • View Profile
Re: Hard luggage - Side cases for FZ1S for sale.
« Reply #1 on: 23 November 2017, 07:06:17 pm »
Are this still available.?
If you don't ride in the rain you DON'T  ride