Date: 17-05-24  Time: 06:52 am

Author Topic: FZS1000 for sale  (Read 653 times)

Ianthebuyer

• Cager in Training
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
FZS1000 for sale
« on: 19 July 2015, 02:00:28 pm »
Hi

I haven'[size=78%]t been on here a while so seem to have been deleted, so am not as new as I might appear from my post count[/size]
[/size]
I am selling my Yamaha FZS1000 silver storm/black, I have owned it from new and garaged throughout its life. It is data tagged and has a has a data tool alarm. The rear shock has been replaced with a Nitron which works so much better than the original. It also has a rear hugger and a scottoiler, Otherwise this bike is stock., , It has been serviced regularly and is MOT'd I will give it a new MOT on sale so its all ready to go., , I managed to lose my footing in France 4-5 years ago and had a 0 MPG put down on the RHS, mostly saved by my right boot. however the right fairing, mirror, bar end and edge of the worst all have a small mark (please see the photos) the tank has had a Baglux cover from new and is completely unmarked., , The EXUP valve rattles when cold but is much better when warm and works perfectly., 1 owner, Next MOT due 21/07/2015, Full service history, 2 keys, Centre stand, Crash bungs, Rear hugger. SILVER, £2,195

PM me if interested.