Date: 30-04-24  Time: 20:00 pm

Linked Events

• London Foccers: Going West: 07 April 2013

Author Topic: london foccers meet and ride-april  (Read 27016 times)

Dead Eye

• GP Hero
  • What doesn't kill me, will only make me stronger.
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - FZS600 00-01
    • View Profile
Re: london foccers meet and ride-april
« Reply #100 on: 04 April 2013, 09:30:14 pm »
Barring any freak accident or cataclysmic event, I shall see you at the ace :)

Kosmic Kartman

• Photo comp trophy
    July & September 2010
  • GP Hero
  • Champion on two, three & four wheels
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - KTM640LC4SM, XRX125SM
    • View Profile
    • Trackart.co.uk
« Reply #101 on: 05 April 2013, 12:17:45 am »
Myself and two of my buddies will meat you at Blackheath. C U there.
Some say that he eats habanero chilli peppers dipped in oil of capsaicin for extra bite and that his pyjamas are made from Nomex. All we know is, he's called Ad the Bad

Exupnut

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: 05 April 2013, 07:29:09 am »
I'll be @ blackheath for 9 also. I owe kitkrazy a breccy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
Just flapping about on this stagnant little pond on the outer rim of the internet.....yup....  :-))

fazer390

• WSB Pack Hound
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: 05 April 2013, 08:49:08 am »
I plan to get to the Ace by about 0930... See you there...  ;) 

Red98; cheers for the offer to ride in together; however it'll be easier and quicker for me to go direct the the Ace from my house...  ;)

AKA - Jase / Carbonkid...

red98

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - FZS600,CB400/4,X7,CB250
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: 05 April 2013, 09:05:53 am »
I plan to get to the Ace by about 0930... See you there...  ;) 

Red98; cheers for the offer to ride in together; however it'll be easier and quicker for me to go direct the the Ace from my house...  ;)

ok FAZER390 see you at the ace......it was always going to be a quick run as we both have silver bullets  :rollin :rollin
One, is never going to be enough.....

fazer390

• WSB Pack Hound
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: 05 April 2013, 09:31:51 am »
Nail on the head Red lol...  :lol

8)

AKA - Jase / Carbonkid...

red98

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: 05 April 2013, 09:40:38 am »
take full advantage of the ride to the ace FAZER390 as the rest of the day we will be crawling along at snails pace with lots of stops waiting for those pesky BLUE bikes to catch up  :rolleyes ......you know who you are  :lol :lol

Roosy

• Cager in Training
    • Main bike:
      FZ6 S2 07-09
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: 05 April 2013, 01:50:54 pm »
Definitely still planning to join you, just a matter of where and when... given that I generally find any excuse to go for a ride (and for as long as possible!) I'm tempted to meet you a bit further east-ish... are you still stopping at Beaconsfield, or High Wycombe etc? Might as well make a day of it eh!

And I'll give you a buzz Red if I'm gonna be a no show for any reason... shouldn't be though!

Exupnut

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: 05 April 2013, 02:01:47 pm »
Silver is slow. I speak from experience.

Just flapping about on this stagnant little pond on the outer rim of the internet.....yup....  :-))

kitcrazy

• WSB Pack Hound
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - 1000sx
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: 05 April 2013, 02:32:48 pm »
be at blackheath about 8.30 egg & bacon sandwich before we set off. :lol

Tibbs

• DAS Born Again
    • Main bike:
      I don't own a bike
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: 05 April 2013, 02:43:41 pm »
I've been invited to my nephew's birthday party (+ it's too cold for me!) so I'm going to have to give this one a miss.

I will have warm trousers for the next one, promise!

Fuzzy

• WSB Pack Hound
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: 05 April 2013, 03:53:06 pm »
I'll be at the ace for 9.30ish. See you there  :D

Exupnut

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: 05 April 2013, 04:15:04 pm »
Silver bandit. S fer slow :-)

Maybe the "SILVER BULLETS" should add 30min on their eta......

red98

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: 05 April 2013, 07:51:45 pm »
Definitely still planning to join you, just a matter of where and when... given that I generally find any excuse to go for a ride (and for as long as possible!) I'm tempted to meet you a bit further east-ish... are you still stopping at Beaconsfield, or High Wycombe etc? Might as well make a day of it eh!

And I'll give you a buzz Red if I'm gonna be a no show for any reason... shouldn't be though!

hi roosy........was`nt going to stop at beconsfield now due to lack of interest.....iam in high wycombe and will be leaving for the ace at about 8.45/9.00 your more than welcome to join me for the ride up there................or we could meet at sonning as we said earlier or parhaps marlow but this would mean missing the view from winter hill and of course it is yamaha day at the ace  ;)   let me know what you think ,iam sure we can agree on something.

weather improving all the time....looks like were going to have a cracking day.........MISS IT-MISS OUT  :D

red98

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: 05 April 2013, 08:12:01 pm »
evening all  :)  just watched the weather forecast and it looks like we might be a lucky bunch of foccers on sunday :D

thought it might be a good idea to start a list and see whos going,did`nt want to be waiting around for people who are not going to turn up  :rolleyes [size=78%]......if you could add your name to the list and i will check it before i leave home on sunday morning......approx 8.30/45 [/size] ;) [size=78%]     my numbers on the left if you want  to text me on the morning [/size] :)

blackheath.....9.00                                          ace cafe.....10.00am

exupnut                                                               red98
                                  kosmic kartman +2                                              fuzzy
                                  kitcrazy                                                                dead eye
                                  irfletch                                                                 fazer390
                                                                                                              chris.biker 
                                                                                                              brianjonze
                                                                                                              buzz
                                                                                                              roosy

« Last Edit: 06 April 2013, 10:55:02 pm by red98 »

Exupnut

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
london foccers meet and ride-april
« Reply #115 on: 05 April 2013, 09:54:47 pm »
Com on chappies 10 deg sunday. Whoooooo else is gonna turn up??????
8 so far,,,,,,,,,,,

« Last Edit: 05 April 2013, 09:56:42 pm by Exupnut »

irfletch

• Cager in Training
    • Main bike:
      FZ6 04-06
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: 05 April 2013, 10:41:34 pm »
I will be at Blackheath at 8.30ish . see you there who evers going :) 2 more sleeps :)

brianjonze

• CBT Wobbler
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 98-99
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: 06 April 2013, 08:40:45 am »
evening all  :)  just watched the weather forecast and it looks like we might be a lucky bunch of foccers on sunday :D

thought it might be a good idea to start a list and see whos going,did`nt want to be waiting around for people who are not going to turn up  :rolleyes [size=78%]......if you could add your name to the list and i will check it before i leave home on sunday morning......approx 8.30/45 [/size] ;) [size=78%]     my numbers on the left if you want  to text me on the morning [/size] :)

blackheath.....9.00                                          ace cafe.....10.00am

exupnut                                                               red98
                                  kosmic kartman +2                                              fuzzy
                                  kitcrazy                                                                dead eye
                                                                                                              fazer390
                                                                                                              chris.biker 
                                                                                                              brianjonze

I'll be at the ace for 9.30 or so..

red98

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: 06 April 2013, 09:11:10 am »
good morning all  :) ..............fantastic morning here in south bucks..a healthy 10 deg and sunshine...... :D :D :D

great day for getting the bike out and giving a good clean , polish ,check tyre pressures,oil and top the tank up with fuel in readyness for a cracking day out tomorrow

bit more about the route.......a bit boring to start with,a trundle down the western avenue upto junction with a40,turn off onto a40 which never really gets busy ,good open roads down to the outskirts of high wycombe,will turn off here as wycombe can get busy and they are re-surfacing the a40,onto b roads down to cookham and our first crossing of the thames,from here we turn right up some un-classed roads to winter hill ,with the view accross the thames valley and a short break

as i am leading this month the pace is going to be steady (yes i know iam old  :rolleyes [size=78%] ),its more about the route than who gets there first and as we all have different levels of skill and experience this should hopefully please every one.to all you newbies out there who are a bit un decided,i have no intention of leaving anyone behind,getting lost,falling off ,upsetting pc plod,annoying other road users or  breaking the land speed record.........so come along and see biking at its best , meet some fantastic people and have a great day out[/size]

[size=78%]at this rate i`ll be able to get a job with the THAMES VALLEY TOURIST BOARD [/size] :lol :lol :lol :lol

off to polish the fazer now.........see you all at the ace  :D

Buzz

• Club Racer
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: 06 April 2013, 07:58:13 pm »
The Silver Surfer is cleaned, lubed and filled. 

See you all at the Ace at 9.30am,  I'll be the confused looking one with the bald head and ginger beard.. :D
Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines...

Exupnut

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
« Reply #120 on: 06 April 2013, 08:08:53 pm »
The silver surfer hehehe.  In a pub with some mates laffin with u. Great surfin weather tomoro. Gonna be good

BOOshank!!  ;-)

ChristoT

• Alleged Foc-u Daphnis & Chloe expert
  • GP Hero
  • Fluent in English, French and bullshit!
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 98-99
    • - Saab 9-3, caravan, hang glider
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: 06 April 2013, 08:41:34 pm »
The silver surfer hehehe.  In a pub with some mates laffin with u. Great surfin weather tomoro. Gonna be good

BOOshank!!  ;-)

Didn't I make that one?  :rollin
The Deef's apprentice

irfletch

• Cager in Training
    • Main bike:
      FZ6 04-06
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: 06 April 2013, 09:18:04 pm »
If carlsberg made people.....they would ride a fazer.....probably a blue one :)

Kosmic Kartman

• Photo comp trophy
    July & September 2010
  • GP Hero
  • Champion on two, three & four wheels
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - KTM640LC4SM, XRX125SM
    • View Profile
    • Trackart.co.uk
« Reply #123 on: 06 April 2013, 09:28:40 pm »
Be aware....

Be very aware.....

Kosmic's coming out to to play for the day.....

on his BLUE Fazer

Some say that he eats habanero chilli peppers dipped in oil of capsaicin for extra bite and that his pyjamas are made from Nomex. All we know is, he's called Ad the Bad

irfletch

• Cager in Training
    • Main bike:
      FZ6 04-06
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: 06 April 2013, 10:12:20 pm »
Nice looking bike Kartman, love the colour ... funny how blue ones are the fastest :)