Date: 05-05-24  Time: 20:38 pm

Author Topic: New to FOC-U  (Read 888 times)

Daithi

• Cager in Training
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - Kawasaki ZRX1200
    • View Profile
New to FOC-U
« on: 02 January 2013, 12:23:08 am »
Hi Everybody, Just signed up tonight and love the site. Was a member of the USA FZ1 owners Assoc for many years having lived in Boston, Mass for 2 decades before retiring to my Home in Dublin last summer. Currently own a `03 yellow Thou and a `02 Blue FZ 600. I also own a FJ1200, `86 vintage and all original 19k mls bike which I brought back from the US last year along with my trusty Kawa ZRX1200.  Love `em all !!! Have been riding for 40 plus years and have mostly favored yammies, though I do have a soft spot for Kawas.  Had a nice `03 Fazer 1000 in Kenny Roberts factory colors in the States which I wish I had not sold !!! Look forward to visiting the site regularly and interacting with members whilst learning a few things along the way.  Its nice to be home again and able to follow closely all the road racing in Ireland along with track meets not to mention BSB, my best liked series of all. Nice to see one of my favourite riders take the championshion last year, thats one up for the Geezers !!!!     :lol   Daithi

His Dudeness

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      I don't own a bike
    • View Profile
Re: New to FOC-U
« Reply #1 on: 02 January 2013, 12:46:57 pm »
hello :thumbup