General > Introduction

Unfazed.... first time FZS600 owner here

(1/2) > >>

PureBob:
Hey Hey
Just checking in as a noob. This resource helped me buy a nice fazer and I am sure will add massively to my ownership of it !

Owned it two weeks, 440 miles and already have the dual headlamp mod ordered :) (2001 boxeye, 9000 miles).

Loving it right now.

robbo:
That is certainly a very clean one. Well done on tracking that down. Welcome to the forum, and more importantly, enjoy your Fazer. Ride safe :thumbup .

BBROWN1664:
Nice looking, low mileage example there.

Headlamp mod ordered?

You just change the right hand lamp connector and run the third cable to the spare in the black box under the tank (full details are somewhere in the FZS600 sub-forum). Connector only costs a couple of pounds from Halford (or cheaper still if you cut one off a car at the local breakers yard.

PureBob:
Ta, all.
I paid a tenner for the wire and instructions, decent value to this ten thumbed moron.

Yeh my fazer's clean. A few nice mods : wilbers front and rear, delkevic, tyre hugger, double bubble, braideds, the worlds ugliest but most effective mirrors, its all good.
Wanted a comfier bike to do longer distances on than my old bike, also with decent brakes and handling.

For a cheapish, ancient bitsa the FZS is shockingly excellent so far.

FazThou:
Nice and clean by the looks of it  :lol

Not my colour choice but then its not mine lol

welcome

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version