Bikes, Hints'n'Tips > FZS600 Fazer

Multi bike insurance policy

(1/3) > >>

Fazerjon:
Years ago I used to have multi bike policies, i think it was with Bennetts. Can anyone recommend a broker who still does multi bike policies? I'm paying out for three separate policies now, and its starting to get expensive, as I can only ride one at a time!!  :eek 

limax2:
I have four bikes on a single policy with Aviva. They call it the Premier Bike policy. It used to be the Norwich Union Rider policy years ago. I do it direct with Aviva over the phone on 08001582126. Always found them easy to deal with and they payed out no bother when I had an accident nine years ago. It's a Glasgow office so you always speak to someone who speaks English (O.K. it's the Scottish version, but I quite like that accent  ;) ).
I don't know if the Aviva that deals with cars is a differant branch, but I've never been as pleased with that side.

Skippernick:
I don't personally have a multi bike policy, but my mate and my self use DW Laxtons. My mate has a multi bike policy with them.
We both agree that they are brilliant, they are a broker though. My mates policy is with Aviva like limax2.
Hope that helps

Fazerjon:
Nice 1 thanks for your help. I will call them later today  :)

Diablo:
i do a comparison quote on my policy and find devitts beat the others and they stated to me that they do up to 4 bikes.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version