Date: 29-03-24  Time: 12:06 pm

Author Topic: Thank foc I no longer own a FZ1  (Read 1827 times)

steve 10562cc

• WSB Pack Hound
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - KAWASAKI Z1000
    • View Profile
Thank foc I no longer own a FZ1
« on: 27 April 2020, 07:49:46 am »
Can anyone tell me how to cancel my membership of this forum. I am sick of reading posts dominated by a certain few dogmatic, bigoted members and no longer wish to be associated with this forum.

BBROWN1664

• Administrator
  • GP Hero
  • Should get out more!
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • - Tracer 900
    • View Profile
    • My website
Re: Thank foc I no longer own a FZ1
« Reply #1 on: 27 April 2020, 09:46:28 am »
Simple way to not see the posts. Just don't go to the forum pages. Go and look at something else instead.
Another ex-Fazer rider that is a foccer again

agricola

• GP Hero
  • Man on a mission
    • Main bike:
      FZ6 S2 07-09
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 27 April 2020, 10:33:38 am »
Don't let these people drive you out. Thats how they get control of organisations

Oldgit

• foccerwithoutaspacebar
  • GP Hero
  • Old Age & Treachery will Overcome Youth & Skill
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - BMW R1200RS Sport SE
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 27 April 2020, 11:08:52 am »

but how many members still have a Fazer, it would be interesting to find out, I don't have one any more.

Dudeofrude

• GP Hero
  • Rude, Crude and Tattooed
    • Main bike:
      FZ1 Naked Gen2
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 27 April 2020, 11:54:03 am »

but how many members still have a Fazer, it would be interesting to find out, I don't have one any more.

Start a post with a vote and find out 👍

steve 10562cc

• WSB Pack Hound
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - KAWASAKI Z1000
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 27 April 2020, 07:49:56 pm »
I used to like this forum that's why I stayed on it when I changed bikes, but the same few unpleasant people dominate most posts and have made this forum an unpleasant place to be for me. So does any one know how I can cancel my membership of this forum.   

coffee

• GP Hero
  • Phil Bradbury,like road racing,ireland,music
    • Main bike:
      FZ1 Naked Gen2
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 27 April 2020, 08:05:31 pm »
Don't let those same bigots drive you out Steve,that's just letting them takeover,just ignore 'em.Fuckin' Wankers. :foc
never look down on anyone unless you're helping them up.

BBROWN1664

• Administrator
  • GP Hero
  • Should get out more!
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • - Tracer 900
    • View Profile
    • My website
« Reply #7 on: 27 April 2020, 09:00:47 pm »
I used to like this forum that's why I stayed on it when I changed bikes, but the same few unpleasant people dominate most posts and have made this forum an unpleasant place to be for me. So does any one know how I can cancel my membership of this forum.   

I can delete your user or disable it but all that will do is stop you posting. It doesnt stop you coming to see whats on the forum like your doing now.
Nobody is forcing you to use the forum, it is entirely voluntary. Best option for you would be to delete the bookmark and get a case of amnesia so you forget the url.
Another ex-Fazer rider that is a foccer again

slappy

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - MT09
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 28 April 2020, 08:57:50 pm »
Don't worry  Steve, if you will not convert to the compulsory left wing group mindset on here voluntarily  then you will be " invited" to attend a re - education centre. I think your nearest one is in  Xinjiang  in China. It's not a problem if you fail the course as by the end of it you will have had so many organs harvested what's left of you can be thrown in a bucket and fed to the pigs.
[/size][/color]
[/size]Foc the left wing arseholes, stay on the forum and troll them and abuse them, just like they do to everyone else.[/color]

Gnasher

• Foc-u Brake Doctor
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 98-99
    • - ZX10R, XJR1300, X10, GSF1000GT
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 29 April 2020, 08:01:02 am »

Just turn off notifications and disappear, fella
Later

ogri48

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - XJR1300 , evo fatty
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 29 April 2020, 05:38:09 pm »
simplest thing to do is vote with your feet and stop looking at a thread the moment it gets political mate. Thats what I do. It means not venturing into 'general.' too many times nowadays lol. But the bike related threads still make this forum worth being a member of imho.

VNA - BMW Wank

• BMW Wank
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - BMW R1250R Honda C90
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 29 April 2020, 09:21:15 pm »
The problem is there's too many BMW wankers hanging about these days.

ogri48

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - XJR1300 , evo fatty
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 30 April 2020, 11:53:48 am »
 :lol :lol :lol :thumbup
You got one then mate? Nice one. cracking bike and then some...

VNA - BMW Wank

• BMW Wank
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - BMW R1250R Honda C90
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 30 April 2020, 06:57:27 pm »

Cheers Ogri.   Yeah, placed an order the beginning of January.  Obviously if I had known Covid19 was coming I wouldn’t have bothered.  But anyway, took delivery the Monday before lockdown on the Friday.

I’m happy with it so far, just trying to get through the run in stage.  200 miles done so far, but obviously with lockdown I can’t get out on it much.  Didn’t take it to work today, cos I got fed up washing all the salt and grit off it last the couple of days due to the rain.  Should be back on it tomorrow, but then I’m on Covid19 stand-by next week. 

I have to say though, after my three test rides, MT10, CB1000R and of course the R1250R, that a fully functioning FZS1000 is still a very capable bike – a superb all-rounder, and a bike with some character.

Did joke about updating my profile to reflect my new bike and switching GP hero to BMW Wank.  As you can see BBROWN took things to the next level. :eek   Ah well. :\

Anyway, hope this lockdown starts easing soon, so you can get back to work Ogri and hopefully get your Fazer back.

VNA - BMW Wank

• BMW Wank
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - BMW R1250R Honda C90
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 30 April 2020, 06:59:47 pm »
Oh see the "what did you do with whatecer else you've got" thread fae snaps, page 91 onwards.

unfazed

• GP Hero
  • Never ride faster than your guardian angel can fly
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • - FZS1000 05-06, Serow 2000
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: 30 April 2020, 07:00:17 pm »
simplest thing to do is vote with your feet and stop looking at a thread the moment it gets political mate. Thats what I do. It means not venturing into 'general.' too many times nowadays lol. But the bike related threads still make this forum worth being a member of imho.
:agree

Gnasher

• Foc-u Brake Doctor
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 98-99
    • - ZX10R, XJR1300, X10, GSF1000GT
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 01 May 2020, 01:17:29 pm »

Cheers Ogri.   Yeah, placed an order the beginning of January.  Obviously if I had known Covid19 was coming I wouldn’t have bothered.  But anyway, took delivery the Monday before lockdown on the Friday.

I’m happy with it so far, just trying to get through the run in stage.  200 miles done so far, but obviously with lockdown I can’t get out on it much.  Didn’t take it to work today, cos I got fed up washing all the salt and grit off it last the couple of days due to the rain.  Should be back on it tomorrow, but then I’m on Covid19 stand-by next week. 

I have to say though, after my three test rides, MT10, CB1000R and of course the R1250R, that a fully functioning FZS1000 is still a very capable bike – a superb all-rounder, and a bike with some character.

Did joke about updating my profile to reflect my new bike and switching GP hero to BMW Wank.  As you can see BBROWN took things to the next level. :eek   Ah well. :\

Anyway, hope this lockdown starts easing soon, so you can get back to work Ogri and hopefully get your Fazer back.

Keep an eye on the crankcase paint/finish, it's not that good.  I know of a few owners who've had complete engine swaps under warranty.   
Later

VNA - BMW Wank

• BMW Wank
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - BMW R1250R Honda C90
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 01 May 2020, 06:52:04 pm »

Keep an eye on the crankcase paint/finish, it's not that good.  I know of a few owners who've had complete engine swaps under warranty.

Hmmm.  The front mudguard is a joke.  I’ve no doubt I’ll end up having some sort of conversation with the dealer about the front engine cover.  I’d be surprised if all the paint isn’t stripped off it eventually.