Date: 27-04-24  Time: 20:14 pm

Author Topic: BREXIT  (Read 227163 times)

mtread

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • - Triumph Speed Trip & Tiger 800
    • View Profile
Re: Just for VNA a brexit thread
« Reply #1050 on: 19 December 2018, 06:06:46 pm »
Well, all that name calling definitely puts you nearer the dark side.[/size]BTW.... Islam is not a race, it's an ideology or religion or make believe reality or whatever you want to call it but it's not a race  so speaking  out against radical Islamists doesn't make you a racist or a fascist.What ever race they are is irrevelant. The majority of the Muslim rape gangs are Pakistani but we are all part of the human race so as far as I can see "racism" only exists to those who want it to. The term racist really hasn't got much of an effect nowadays due to being overused.

OK it's not racism, let's just call it prejudice or illegal discrimination.
Yes I'm glad the rape gang was put away because they are criminals. Of course that nearly didn't happen because of interference by your friend Stephen Yaxley Lennon. Of course he wanted the prosecution to fail so he could be 'outraged'.
Lastly those who deny the existence of racism, or belittle it, either are blind and deaf, or have an agenda. The agenda to normalise it so it can continue unchallenged.  :thumbdown

VNA - BMW Wank

• BMW Wank
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - BMW R1250R Honda C90
    • View Profile
« Reply #1051 on: 19 December 2018, 07:02:19 pm »

dazza

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - MT10
    • View Profile
« Reply #1052 on: 19 December 2018, 07:21:13 pm »
Well, all that name calling definitely puts you nearer the dark side.BTW.... Islam is not a race, it's an ideology or religion or make believe reality or whatever you want to call it but it's not a race  so speaking  out against radical Islamists doesn't make you a racist or a fascist.What ever race they are is irrevelant. The majority of the Muslim rape gangs are Pakistani but we are all part of the human race so as far as I can see "racism" only exists to those who want it to. The term racist really hasn't got much of an effect nowadays due to being overused.

Yes I'm glad the rape gang was put away because they are criminals. Of course that nearly didn't happen because of interference by your friend Stephen Yaxley Lennon. Of course he wanted the prosecution to fail so he could be 'outraged'.
Lastly those who deny the existence of racism, or belittle it, either are blind and deaf, or have an agenda. The agenda to normalise it so it can continue unchallenged.  :thumbdown

Yes, predudice, I'll give you that. I'm predudice too against any child rapists regardless of ethnicity or religion.
And the trial was never in any danger of collapsing due to the live stream, that's complete nonsense and media fabrication. You just happen to believe MSM reports.
To say he wanted it to collapse is testament to some incredulous statements you make.
He's a family man with children of his own who has witnessed first hand the destruction of his home town and terrorising of his local community as well as having a female relative groomed, drugged and raped.
To say he wanted these men to get off and continue these abhorrent evil crimes is evidence of how brain washed you have become.
Yes, racism exists. I've seen it, been on the receiving end of it but it's always the ones who scream it out all the time without correctly identifying it that has eroded its impact and meaning.
You see,  as I've said before, sometimes it's better to be the person who sits and listens rather than the so called liberal left wing anti Facists standing outside shouting out labels and names. You learn more and get all sides of the story before having a biased opinion.
I'm under no illusion that by even siding with the man, I'm going to come under fire by a certain type but I care not.
I work in the city and have witnessed many times the extreme arrogance and attitude of some of these fuckwits, not to mention the many terrorist attacks there have been and innocent lives lost.
What do you want me to do, stand in the corner and dare not mention what's going on for fear of being called a racist ?
It's pathetic mate.

VNA - BMW Wank

• BMW Wank
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - BMW R1250R Honda C90
    • View Profile
« Reply #1053 on: 19 December 2018, 07:36:18 pm »
He's a family man with children of his own
Stephen Yaxley Lennon is a fucking cunt.

dazza

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - MT10
    • View Profile
« Reply #1054 on: 19 December 2018, 07:54:12 pm »
He's a family man with children of his own
Stephen Yaxley Lennon is a fucking cunt.

:rollin [size=78%]
Quote from: dazza link=topic=24678.msg289207#msg289207 date=1545247[/size
[/font][/quote
You see,  as I've said before, sometimes it's better to be the person who sits and listens rather than the so called liberal left wing anti Facists standing outside shouting out labels and names.

I see you poked your head out from your Scottish rock :lol :lol  I wonder how many of these delightful gentlemen you come across up your neck of the woods.
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=346629732792700&id=381971441938916

mtread

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • View Profile
« Reply #1055 on: 19 December 2018, 07:54:29 pm »
He was warned he would be in contempt of court. He did it, was arrested and found guilty. I believe in the justice system in this country, do you?
I also detest child rapists, but I don't single out just one religion or race.

You see the trouble is you just offer opinion. You don't provide any evidence at all.
I used to work in the city, and have been personally caught up in terrorist attacks. Perhaps I was one of those fuckwits.
One thing I will congratulate this government for is the action they are taking against right wing extremists and terrorists. EDL, National Action and all the rest.
O yes, and Stephen Yaxley Lennon is a fucking cunt  :)

VNA - BMW Wank

• BMW Wank
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - BMW R1250R Honda C90
    • View Profile
« Reply #1056 on: 19 December 2018, 08:09:13 pm »
 I personally find any promotion of Stephen Yaxley Lennon offensive.
Links to so called ‘Tommy Robinson’s’ facebook page etc should have no place on this forum.

dazza

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - MT10
    • View Profile
« Reply #1057 on: 19 December 2018, 08:13:55 pm »
I personally find any promotion of Stephen Yaxley Lennon offensive.
Links to so called ‘Tommy Robinson’s’ facebook page etc should have no place on this forum.
:rollin :rollin :rollin Fucking snowflake :rollin :rollin :rollin

You've been trying to push my buttons by making inaccurate references to my Great Grandfather being shot during the Great War. To no effect.
Looks like I've found yours.
« Last Edit: 19 December 2018, 08:17:31 pm by dazza »

VNA - BMW Wank

• BMW Wank
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - BMW R1250R Honda C90
    • View Profile
« Reply #1058 on: 19 December 2018, 08:18:30 pm »
 Dazza, this is a thread about BREXIT.

If you want promote racist fascist low life scum bag nasty bastards like Stephen Yaxley Lennon, then do it somewhere else, not on this thread, and frankly as far as I am concerned preferably not on this forum.

Slaninar

• GP Hero
  • Lookin' like a streak of lightnin'
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • View Profile
    • BikeGremlin
« Reply #1059 on: 19 December 2018, 08:33:14 pm »
Most things done in a hurry need to be done again - patiently.

dazza

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - MT10
    • View Profile
« Reply #1060 on: 19 December 2018, 08:47:23 pm »
Dazza, this is a thread about BREXIT.

If you want promote racist fascist low life scum bag nasty bastards like Stephen Yaxley Lennon, then do it somewhere else, not on this thread, and frankly as far as I am concerned preferably not on this forum.

VNA....it's quite simple.....don't keep mentioning his name and you won't have to put up with someone giving you another side of the story.
And when you mention my Great Grandfather again, make sure you mention all the other "genuine" reasons previously given to you by me for wanting to leave and not just the ones to make leavers look foolish.
Anyway, I've just spoke to TR and he thinks you're both a pair of cunts too. :lol

VNA - BMW Wank

• BMW Wank
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - BMW R1250R Honda C90
    • View Profile
« Reply #1061 on: 19 December 2018, 08:55:50 pm »
VNA....it's quite simple
Yes it's simple Dazza, take your racist, facist pish somewhere else.
It's a BREXIT thread Dazza.

fazersharp

• GP Hero
  • 10 stone Racing Snake
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 98-99
    • View Profile
« Reply #1062 on: 19 December 2018, 09:23:42 pm »

I think that you will find that the first mention of SCY-L was made by the one and only -----VNA, in an attempt to attach racism to the brexit result.Here you are.

Oh and talking of fruitcakes, loonies and closet racists;

Well has anybody seen Nigel recently?  I couldn’t believe it yesterday when I saw the short report on the BBC concerning his resignation from UKIP.  Apparently over some little prick called Stephen Christopher Yaxley-Lennon being taken on by UKIP as an ‘advisor’.

So it’s now fruitcakes loonies and racists.  I think we can drop the closet bit. :lol
I don't do rain or threat there of. dry rider only with no shame.

dazza

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - MT10
    • View Profile
« Reply #1063 on: 19 December 2018, 09:28:40 pm »
Well, all that name calling definitely puts you nearer the dark side.BTW.... Islam is not a race, it's an ideology or religion or make believe reality or whatever you want to call it but it's not a race  so speaking  out against radical Islamists doesn't make you a racist or a fascist.What ever race they are is irrevelant. The majority of the Muslim rape gangs are Pakistani but we are all part of the human race so as far as I can see "racism" only exists to those who want it to. The term racist really hasn't got much of an effect nowadays due to being overused.

Yes I'm glad the rape gang was put away because they are criminals. Of course that nearly didn't happen because of interference by your friend Stephen Yaxley Lennon.

You and mtread both mentioned his name calling him a racist and facist.
I merely pointed out that actually racism has nothing to do with it.
You were happy to continue spouting abuse and condemnation until now, why is that because it's not going your way.
Racism and fascism..... The safe words for snowflakes all over the country.
You stop mentioning him, I'll stop correcting you.

dazza

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - MT10
    • View Profile
« Reply #1064 on: 19 December 2018, 09:35:56 pm »

I think that you will find that the first mention of SCY-L was made by the one and only -----VNA, in an attempt to attach racism to the brexit result.Here you are.

Well has anybody seen Nigel recently?  I couldn’t believe it yesterday when I saw the short report on the BBC concerning his resignation from UKIP.  Apparently over some little prick called Stephen Christopher Yaxley-Lennon being taken on by UKIP as an ‘advisor’.

So it’s now fruitcakes loonies and racists.  I think we can drop the closet bit. :lol
As I was writing mine I was thinking..... I bet Fazersharp is searching for the thread where VNA firsts mentions him :lol  Well done that man. :b

fazersharp

• GP Hero
  • 10 stone Racing Snake
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 98-99
    • View Profile
« Reply #1065 on: 19 December 2018, 09:37:24 pm »
The term “extremism in all its forms” comes to mind, the far left/alt left feel they have a righteous, moral superiority usually demonstrated by a rabid response to anything other than their own view of the truth.
 Perfectly demonstrated on this thread.

(Mike drop)
« Last Edit: 19 December 2018, 09:41:44 pm by fazersharp »

dazza

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - MT10
    • View Profile
« Reply #1066 on: 19 December 2018, 09:42:32 pm »
Agreed, demonstrated perfectly by both of them.

VNA - BMW Wank

• BMW Wank
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - BMW R1250R Honda C90
    • View Profile
« Reply #1067 on: 19 December 2018, 10:27:25 pm »

Yup, I 100% stand by that post.  And yup it's 100% true that Christopher Yaxley-Lennon has been taken on by UKIP as an advisor.  It's also 100% true that UKIP is now haemorrhaging  members including Nigel Farage - why? - becuase they are all running out the door distancing themselves from a known hoologan, thug, racist and facist.
And of course it was UKIP that effectively delivered this referendum. 

So everything I posted in relation to UKIP and Christopher Yaxley-Lennon is 100% relevent and correct.
And I make no excuses whatsoever to objecting to anybody who defends Christopher Yaxley-Lennon, and I most strongly object to the posting and linking to facist and racist material promoting Christopher Yaxley-Lennon.
This is a BREXIT thread.  If you want to promote your hidious racists views and hero worship of so called Tommy Robinson, go and fuck off and do it somewhere else and not on the most popular thread on this forum - the uttery fantastic just for VNA a BREXIT thread :lol

Seriously if you wanna do that shite get your own thread.
« Last Edit: 19 December 2018, 10:28:40 pm by VNA »

mtread

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • View Profile
« Reply #1068 on: 19 December 2018, 10:29:07 pm »
Yeah you've agreed to more unsubstantiated bollocks.

Dazza, I don't remember your hero campaigning about this one last February?  O no of course he only targets Muslims, I forgot.

A Senior 'member of the far-rightEnglish Defence Leaguehas been jailed for sexually abusing a schoolgirl dozens of times.Leigh McMillan, 46, groomed his 10-year-old victim with cigarettes and drugs before subjecting her to a “spiral of sexual abuse” during the mid-1990s, jurors at the Old Bailey heard.
I also don't remember him condemning the terrorists Thomas Mair and Darren Osborne (Google them by all means) :)
You see what the extreme right does have is selective morals. Selective to suit themselves of course.

fazersharp

• GP Hero
  • 10 stone Racing Snake
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 98-99
    • View Profile
« Reply #1069 on: 19 December 2018, 10:50:59 pm »

Yup, I 100% stand by that post.  And yup it's 100% true that Christopher Yaxley-Lennon has been taken on by UKIP as an advisor.  It's also 100% true that UKIP is now haemorrhaging  members including Nigel Farage - why? - becuase they are all running out the door distancing themselves from a known hoologan, thug, racist and facist.
And of course it was UKIP that effectively delivered this referendum. 

So everything I posted in relation to UKIP and Christopher Yaxley-Lennon is 100% relevent and correct.
And I make no excuses whatsoever to objecting to anybody who defends Christopher Yaxley-Lennon, and I most strongly object to the posting and linking to facist and racist material promoting Christopher Yaxley-Lennon.
This is a BREXIT thread.  If you want to promote your hidious racists views and hero worship of so called Tommy Robinson, go and fuck off and do it somewhere else and not on the most popular thread on this forum - the uttery fantastic just for VNA a BREXIT thread :lol

Seriously if you wanna do that shite get your own thread.

Again you chose to ignore and deflect, a tactic used by you quite a lot.
YOU did not want his name mentioned.
Dazza said.
VNA....it's quite simple.....don't keep mentioning his name 
I have pointed out that YOU were the first person on here to mention his name --- that was all.It did not require a morally high ground rabid response. Just an acknowledgement that yes you were the first person to bring his name into the Brexit thread.

mtread

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • View Profile
« Reply #1070 on: 19 December 2018, 10:53:04 pm »
You see what we are posting are facts. What you are posting are opinions. Yours and SYL's (I can't even be bothered now to type out his name) opinions. Opinions are worthless unless substantiated by facts.
BTW I'm no snowflake  :D

mtread

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • View Profile
« Reply #1071 on: 19 December 2018, 10:59:20 pm »
Let's just put this in context with facts.
SYL was mentioned in connection with Brexit because he is now an advisor to UKIP and has caused Farage to leave the party
SYL is a convicted criminal several times over.
Dazza defends SYL and says he's a nice misunderstood bloke
It all kicks off.....

fazersharp

• GP Hero
  • 10 stone Racing Snake
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 98-99
    • View Profile
« Reply #1072 on: 19 December 2018, 11:10:10 pm »
Let's just put this in context with facts.
SYL was mentioned in connection with Brexit because he is now an advisor to UKIP and has caused Farage to leave the party
SYL is a convicted criminal several times over.
Dazza defends SYL and says he's a nice misunderstood bloke
It all kicks off.....
He did not call him nice. -- Blatant lie. --- wait a min I thought remainers did not lie.

mtread

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • View Profile
« Reply #1073 on: 19 December 2018, 11:21:17 pm »
He said he does '' charity work and help for homeless ''. I was just paraphrasing :)
Actually, thinking about it, so did Jimmy Saville  :eek
« Last Edit: 19 December 2018, 11:22:31 pm by mtread »

steve 10562cc

• WSB Pack Hound
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - KAWASAKI Z1000
    • View Profile
« Reply #1074 on: 20 December 2018, 07:36:11 am »
With reference to VNA's reply1069. I started this thread so VNA and his side kick had somewhere to post the bile and bigoted rubbish they continually erupts from there mouths, and most of us knew to avoid this thread with the very occasional dip into it for a laugh.