Date: 07-05-24  Time: 13:04 pm

Author Topic: FOR SALE - Givi Simply 45L Topbox, monokey plate and rails for Fazer 600  (Read 557 times)

Wharfe

• DAS Born Again
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • View Profile
I took this off my '03 Fazer bought recently as I manage well enough on my commute with a daysack.

It's all in good order, the box has no scuffs or marks of any note, and the metalwork is in good order too. inevitably the "pin" at the rear that locks into the box has lost it's paintwork, otherwise it's all good. All fixings, two keys and the original manual included.

Given that this lot, new, is close to £200 on t'bay, £100 gets it. Not keen to split this (unless I get interested parties for box and rails obvs)
I'd prefer you collected, though we can maybe negotiate a meet if not too far,  I'm in Ilkley (LS29) but work in Elland (HX5) and sometimes Ripon (HG4). O[/size]therwise I'll work out a rate for postage.
[/size]
Photos on request if you're interested (meanwhile I'll try and figure how to upload some...)

Cheers!

tommyardin

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      I don't own a bike
    • View Profile
Re: FOR SALE - Givi Simply 45L Topbox, monokey plate and rails for Fazer 600
« Reply #1 on: 14 February 2017, 02:00:53 pm »
I took this off my '03 Fazer bought recently as I manage well enough on my commute with a daysack.

It's all in good order, the box has no scuffs or marks of any note, and the metalwork is in good order too. inevitably the "pin" at the rear that locks into the box has lost it's paintwork, otherwise it's all good. All fixings, two keys and the original manual included.

Given that this lot, new, is close to £200 on t'bay, £100 gets it. Not keen to split this (unless I get interested parties for box and rails obvs)
I'd prefer you collected, though we can maybe negotiate a meet if not too far,  I'm in Ilkley (LS29) but work in Elland (HX5) and sometimes Ripon (HG4). Otherwise I'll work out a rate for postage.

Photos on request if you're interested (meanwhile I'll try and figure how to upload some...)

Cheers!
:D
« Last Edit: 14 February 2017, 02:03:09 pm by tommyardin »