Date: 07-05-24  Time: 08:23 am

Author Topic: Hi from ex bandit rider!  (Read 1699 times)

Fatherbiker

• DAS Born Again
  • My cat climbed in and sat looking at me!
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • View Profile
Hi from ex bandit rider!
« on: 13 September 2012, 08:05:32 pm »
Hi new family! I have just recently bought my first 600 Fazer after having 1200 Suzi Bandits for last couple of bikes. Have i joined the club now by registering or am i supposed to be handing dosh over? It'll be really nice if someone answers my post here then i'll know where i am with you all. My name is Rich or biker name Fatherbiker....Adios for now!
Live life, Love life.

CRH

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • View Profile
Re: Hi from ex bandit rider!
« Reply #1 on: 13 September 2012, 08:11:35 pm »
hi there rich!..and welcome!!...you can pay us all if you want matey? :D .....ile pm my bank acc no... ;)

Fatherbiker

• DAS Born Again
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 13 September 2012, 08:22:05 pm »
Lol...Cheers fella!. I take it the entry to the club is free then friend? I was used to a £15.00 fee to join the Bandit Owners club of Great Britain so a little surprised there is no fee but very happy just the same.FB
Live life, Love life.

CRH

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 13 September 2012, 08:29:56 pm »
no mate!! free on here! ...great load a lads n lasses too!!....fantastic club to be part off! ;)

richfzs

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 98-99
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 13 September 2012, 08:38:15 pm »
...great load a lads n lasses too!!

speak for yourself! Oh hang on.... :b

15 quid? Knew there was a reason they're called Bandits... Welcome :thumbup

CRH

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 13 September 2012, 08:44:30 pm »
...great load a lads n lasses too!!

speak for yourself! Oh hang on.... :b

15 quid? Knew there was a reason they're called Bandits... Welcome :thumbup

...i was talking bt me rich!!...thats why i didnt mention you!! :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin

red98

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - FZS600,CB400/4,X7,CB250
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 13 September 2012, 09:17:17 pm »
ah yes.......we are a tight bunch of foccers  ;)
One, is never going to be enough.....

Fatherbiker

• DAS Born Again
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 13 September 2012, 09:54:24 pm »
Sounds like you fookers know me allready!...lol I am down in Lymington Hants, is there any weekly/monthly meetings held anywhere close?
I am a newbe to Yamaha as i used to ride a 1200 B3 Bandit in beautiful condition with just under 6000 miles on her until the last BMF in Kelso. I rode up to Winnal service station on the A34 and waiting for fuel, clutch in in gear on slight right lock, fully loaded with side panniers, tent and tail box (loaded with spiced rum and beer)!!....And you guessed it....the fooker stalled and fell over....on my right leg, breaking both bones! Oh dearie me says I...NOT....lol. 10 weeks off work so far with another at least 2 more to go and possibly another month (the leg was nailed). I sold the bike after replacing the broken indicator and brake lever and having an estimate for a tiny re-paint job on the right side of the front fairing (about "2x"2) of £300.00. That was the final poke in the eye as far as i was concerned...the Bandit had to go and be replaced with a 600 Fazer!
Just spent £1900 on a very nice 03 fzs 600 in the purply sort of blue but hardly a mark on it but a few miles (30000). I have to put a chain and sprocket set on her and she is good to rock and roll! Bought chain set off evilbay and seperately a chain breaker/riveter so all i need now is someone to do it for me.....lol. Unfortunately the leg is giving too much grief for me to get on the ground so will have to wait for a mate of mine to come back from the Peterborough BMF this weekend (lucky sod). Good to meet up with you guys at some stage! Rich.   
Live life, Love life.