Bikes, Hints'n'Tips > FZS600 Fazer

Help Repairing My Beloved FZS

<< < (5/6) > >>

Disorderlypunk:
can you show a picture of the petrol tank ding ?
i might have some rear pegs and hangers in the shed- will have a look later on (might be a new clutch cable aswell)
i had a bit of a tidy up last month and a lot of things got thrown out but im sure i would have kept them for this reason

Middy2000:
I'll take a picture. It's small in reality. Spoke to the sprayer and he said it'll fill and blend in when he sprays the scratch.

Rear peg would be great.

Can anyone advise which fixing goes where for tail fairing. The wife kindly moved the fixings into one pile thinking she was being helpful.

I think the hex bolt goes in the side.
Silver screw underneath towards rear and plastic rivet underneath near petrol tank?

bandit:

--- Quote from: Middy2000 on 18 February 2020, 01:38:49 pm ---I'll take a picture. It's small in reality. Spoke to the sprayer and he said it'll fill and blend in when he sprays the scratch.

Rear peg would be great.

Can anyone advise which fixing goes where for tail fairing. The wife kindly moved the fixings into one pile thinking she was being helpful.

I think the hex bolt goes in the side.
Silver screw underneath towards rear and plastic rivet underneath near petrol tank?

--- End quote ---

Your fixings question is correct.

Disorderlypunk:
cant find the pegs/hangers anywhere unfortunatly i must have thrown them out on my last cleaning spree
sods law someone needs them straight after throwing them out when been sat in a box for about 2 years

Middy2000:
No worries, thanks for looking. The hanger is fine and the peg has only minor scrapes.

Thanks for clarification on the fixings. Probably be in same boat when it comes to the front fairing although I've left most of those fixings on the frame.

I can see I'll either have one bolt left over or be one short.  :lol

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version