General > Your Suggestions and How you can help

Problems sending PMs

<< < (2/2)

sinto:

--- Quote from: unfazed on 10 April 2015, 08:28:36 am ---Click on My messages tab and click read message

--- End quote ---
Yes, logged in but it says 1 new message, when I go there, can't see any unread messages and even tried to delete older conversations with people and I can't do that either :-(
I've got used to it and just think it's a wee glitch, I'm not that bothered about it.
Don't know if it makes any difference but I use a smartphone, not a computer.

unfazed:
Maybe it is not a very smart phone :lol :lol :lol

Aegis Bearing Mel:
Those are the questions we have to ensure that people registering for the site are real and not bots, I can't think of any reason why you would be asked them before sending a pm.
My first instinct is that your phone logs you out, or at least appears to, so it assumes you have no account when you're trying to send the messages.

If you can could you send me details of what phone, browser etc you're using and I can have a look see if it's just you or if others have similar problems.
I would say PM me, but that may be difficult.
:rollin

My email is aegis@ the web address of the site.
Cheers,
Aegis

flc:
I have the exact same problem. I was going to ask what the correct answer should be. Glad it's not just me

tommyardin:

--- Quote from: unfazed on 13 April 2015, 12:28:26 am ---Maybe it is not a very smart phone :lol :lol :lol

--- End quote ---

Maybe he needs a dumb computer or to put it another way an Apple. Wwoooooooo steady tommy!  :eek

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version