Bikes, Hints'n'Tips > Fazer8 / FZ8

So have yamaha sold any 8's ?

(1/9) > >>

locksmith:
Has anyone actually got one yet???

Janet:
I took one out for a demo ride last July, but it didn't seem as good as my 2008 Hornet 600. The dealer then said that they had some cheap brand new FZ1s going, so I took a demo ride on one of those and bought one. IMHO there's a huge difference between the two, with the FZ8 being a bit too nice, and the FZ1 being a bit of a pit bull ... and that's how I like my bikes.

Farjo:
I looked at my local Yam's webpage to see it they were knocking them out cheaply but they don't even sell them :\ I've never seen one on the streets.

richfzs:
according to the "how many left" website, there were 185 licensed or SORNed in Q2 2011.

Not their biggest seller then :lol

But.... SORNed? really? a brand new bike, in summer?????? :rolleyes :rolleyes :rolleyes

pitternator:
I reckon I saw one in wales on the weekend...a white one, faired. Dont think they make white fz-1s...??

I had one as a loan bike, and other than slightly cheaper price, cant see the point , as a FZ-1 is miles quicker.If they were substantially cheaper it might make sense, and if the thought of huge power puts you off a bike !
apologies to any fz-8 owners, but thats how I see it. :\

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version