Date: 19-04-24  Time: 00:51 am

Author Topic: Anyone got a tall screen, rack or a seat cover (or seat) for a Gen 1 for sale?  (Read 1471 times)

Just Fazered

• CBT Wobbler
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
Here are a few things I am looking for....call it a wish list or a shopping list cos new prices are too much for me at the moment with Covid hitting me hard with no furlough or any payments. I can buy as and when one of each is available. Doesn't have to be same person selling if you know what I mean.

I have a lovely 2004 FZS 1000 Fazer (second one I've owned) and the double bubble screen I fitted isn't preventing enough wind blast at speed, probably cos I'm a lanky git!!....hence why I'm after a taller / touring type screen.

I fancy a rear luggage rack to lug a few things in a bag with me. Got a mag tank bag and I just don't get on well enough with it.

The seat stitching was apart when I bought the bike, and there was someone on ebay selling replacements for about £35, but they disappeared when I was going to buy, so I prefer a decent used seat or ready made seat cover, but can't afford some of the sky high prices.

I'm in Shepperton, Surrey. SW London easy.

Near M3 J1 at Sunbury

Near M25 J11 or 12 or 13.

Can collect local-ish or happy to pay for postage on top of whatever prices are agreed.  TIA

« Last Edit: 09 June 2021, 04:01:10 pm by Just Fazered »

b1k3rdude

• Foc-u Helpful Foccer
  • Global Moderator
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZ1 Faired Gen2
    • - GSF 1250
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: 09 June 2021, 04:35:38 pm by b1k3rdude »

robbo

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - Mk 1 Speed Triple
    • View Profile
Viking Motorcycle Seats over Brands Hatch way will be able to recover yours. They do a “while you wait” service by appointment. 07977 874075.
Whizz kid sitting pretty on his two wheeled stallion.

Just Fazered

• CBT Wobbler
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
This guy might -

https://foc-u.co.uk/index.php?topic=26802.0

Thanks Buddy - He's selling the bike with the spares listed (£2.5k), and I appreciate you stepping in to raise awareness.

Just Fazered

• CBT Wobbler
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
Viking Motorcycle Seats over Brands Hatch way will be able to recover yours. They do a “while you wait” service by appointment. 07977 874075.

He's a nice guy and is fully booked until first week of August, and I was hoping to get something in less than that time frame.

£125 is a bit over budget too, and I greatly appreciate your kind efforts.

robbo

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - Mk 1 Speed Triple
    • View Profile
£125 is a bit steep for sure. He recovered my Speed Triple saddle  about 18 months ago for around the £65/70 mark. Hope you get sorted.
Whizz kid sitting pretty on his two wheeled stallion.

bikeral

• CBT Wobbler
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
I have a silver luggage rack for sale. Attached photos of the rack and also how it looks on the bike

bikeral

• CBT Wobbler
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
The luggage rack has now sold on the FOC owners facebook just in case you was interested