Bikes, Hints'n'Tips > Events, Meets, Ride outs etc

LOFO Day Trip to Cornwall 12th July

(1/4) > >>

robbo:
Weather permitting I’ll be doing my annual day trip to Cornwall. From South London this is approx 470 miles. At present I’ve no info on what, if any cafes are open, but will know after July 4th. Any one who fancies this whizz to the West Country, I can meet you at 7am at the Ripley A3 BP Services(postcode GU23 6PT), or at approx 7.50am at Popham A303 BP Services (postcode SO 21 3SP). This is mainly A and B roads with minimal motorway.

Red Ceri:
Robbo, normally would have said yes, but I am doing an off road adventure bike training on the Thursday and Friday in Somerset, returning home on the Saturday and have to pick up my Mutley from the dealers, after some warranty work, on the 12th.

robbo:
No worries Ceri. Would have been good to see you, but sounds like you're having fun. I certainly miss my TRF days, and have found myself looking at enduro bike ads recently. Trouble is now, I won't be able to crash as well as I used to be able to. :lol

celticbiker:
Where abouts in Cornwallium are you heading to?

dazza:
I’d be up for this Robbo but I’ve just started my 4th week back at work and it would mean riding all day and working all night. Never a good combination when you’re working with electrified tracks and 600ton metal things on wheels.
Definitely going to have a long weekend in Wales now it’s opened up though soon.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version