General > General

Down the pub - the thread about nothing and everything

(1/161) > >>

Hedgetrimmer:
One thing I don't much like about internet forums is how every thread has to have a subject, and people can get annoyed if you stray from that topic (sometimes understandably, if you're after specific technical advice for example). So I wondered how a thread about nothing in particular might work, where you can digress in whatever direction you choose, like a real conversation face to face might do over a pint or three of an evening.

Your round mate  ;)

Frosties:
You mean like when you go to the pictures and see a mate who shouts "Hiya, what you doing here?"

orrrr after 10 pints asking your mate "so why does time exist"? orrr after 10 pints telling your mate "I've always loved your wife's tits"

This sort of thing??

Hedgetrimmer:

--- Quote from: Frosties on 11 March 2017, 03:19:49 pm ---orrr after 10 pints telling your mate "I've always loved your wife's tits"

This sort of thing??

--- End quote ---

Well, you have the advantage here of not risking being punched in the face  :)  And they are quite nice... :b

Does anyone actually go to a cinema anymore?

darrsi:

--- Quote from: Hedgetrimmer on 11 March 2017, 03:35:47 pm ---
--- Quote from: Frosties on 11 March 2017, 03:19:49 pm ---orrr after 10 pints telling your mate "I've always loved your wife's tits"

This sort of thing??

--- End quote ---

Well, you have the advantage here of not risking being punched in the face  :)  And they are quite nice... :b

--- End quote ---

I went in the year 2000, to see Snatch. (no jokes please)  :lol

Hedgetrimmer:

--- Quote from: darrsi on 11 March 2017, 04:40:26 pm ---
--- Quote from: Hedgetrimmer on 11 March 2017, 03:35:47 pm ---

This sort of thing??

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

I went in the year 2000, to see Snatch. (no jokes please)  :lol

--- End quote ---

I can see where this thread is going to go  :lol

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version