Date: 26-04-24  Time: 11:31 am

Author Topic: how lucky am i  (Read 908 times)

downey

• WSB Pack Hound
  • loving the new ivanised beast
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
how lucky am i
« on: 29 March 2014, 06:42:40 pm »
THANK YOU hein gericke :thumbup came home to three boxes today one big one smaller and one very small ,, i ordered blizzard pants and jacket and waterproof roll bag,was expecting something to go wrong with the order so quite suprised when i opened the first box  "which was addressed to me"inside was 1 leather jacket size 50 WAY too small, 1 pair of rst kevlar jeans,1 pair of sunglasses and a pack of oxford comfy thingys for round you neck,,all totaling off at about 290 euros worth... :eek ...now i ordered NONE of this stuff.checked with de bank and they say i never got charged for this stuff either,,, now dilemma do i get onto them and say im very happy with my roll bag but ye never sent the blizzard pants only the jacket "both of which look like a proper peice of kit",,,and oh by the way thanks for all the free shit an EXTREMELY honest person might try contacting them to return the items but another person might sell the shit on ,what would you honest folk do ????
please god let the sun keep shining

noggythenog

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - TRX Noggyfighter
    • View Profile
Re: how lucky am i
« Reply #1 on: 29 March 2014, 06:51:40 pm »

This is like one of those what would you do if you found a parcel of drugs on the beach......or a briefcase of money.

you get nothing for nothing in this life....tempting as is...some poor foccer might get shat on for this..their fault completely.....but do you need the stuff...ye you could get a few quid but will you feel just a little guilty...if you wont then go for it.....if it'll niggle you then be honest and own up.
Perhaps ask them to check their records of what you ordered and what they sent......if they cant notice any discrepancy then foc them you've met half way.
Easiest way to go fast........don't buy a blue bike

slimwilly

• GP Hero
  • I love to ride them hills
    • Main bike:
      FZ1 Faired Gen2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 29 March 2014, 06:56:18 pm »
Ring them and say they have sent you some wrong goods,,,then ask for your "Paid " order,,if they ask for you to return the goods then do it,,if they do not,,,,welll :)

Similar has just happened here,i ordered nearly  five hundred quids worth of boiler bits on Weds,,i rang them yesterday and they said it had been delivered,,,not to me i said,,,they then contacted the delivery firm and it turns out it was delivered up the road to a chicken farm,,about 6 hundred yards away.

Now why has the folks up the road not popped down here to tell me thay have my parcel?, it was addressed correctly on the label too..
are they thinking they have a free parcel?  well UPS are going back on Monday to ask for it :)
An ageing test pilot for home grown widgets that may fail at anytime.

noggythenog

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - TRX Noggyfighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 29 March 2014, 07:32:59 pm »

You ever watched the cartoon 'chicken run'.....crafty little buggers. :D

you cant put a price on hot chicken.
Easiest way to go fast........don't buy a blue bike