General > Your Suggestions and How you can help

Altering profile info and trying to hide

(1/3) > >>

Aegis Bearing Mel:
I was trying to change my "show online status" thingy and I got the wee message I've attached.
I entered my password in the wee box at the bottom "for security you need to enter your password..." but it wouldn't let me play.

Sorry to hit with so many stoopid things bud, but figured I'm as dozy as the next Foccer, so mibbes better behind closed doors...
;)

Farjo:
You didn't enter the Verify Password. Actually, try doing it without entering your password at all on that screen as I thought that part was just for changing it.

ps How is Eric 'n' Ernie? Might watch it later but think it may be a load of rubbish!

Aegis Bearing Mel:
Haven't gotten around to watching it yet, managed about five minutes then fell asleep. :rolleyes
From what I saw of the behind the scenes thing, it actually looks not too bad.

The page at www.foc-u.co.uk/smf says "piss off ya knobber".
Well, it actually said "For security reasons, your current password is required to make changes to your account." when I tried it without entering the password at the bottom, and gave the mismatched message again when I stuck it in the wee box at the bottom.
Fnar

Farjo:
:rollin :rollin :rollin

You need to go "down below" and stick it in the box right at the bottom.

Aegis Bearing Mel:
I think if I go down anymore I'll be doing a Fergie style toe thang.
:rollin

I'm trying to enter in the wee box that says ;
 Current Password:
 For security reasons, your current password is required to make changes to your account.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version