R6 modded rear shock for fzs600

(1/2) > >>

nickfoxeyefazer84:
Hi does anyone know where I can get a modded R6
Shock ready to fit to my Fazer 600? Not sure if someone on here
Still does these or not ?

Thanks 

darrsi:
Ask in the 'General' section, you'll get a quicker response.

nickfoxeyefazer84:
Thankyou I will do that

kebab19:

--- Quote from: nickfoxeyefazer84 on 16 October 2021, 10:22:42 pm ---Hi does anyone know where I can get a modded R6

--- End quote ---
Hello, sold my FZS600 in 2017 along with all the spare kits needed for shock conversion.  There might however be another FZS600 coming my way and if one arrives in my garage, I'll be looking into getting a few more shock conversion kits made up, as well as sorting out the front forks with emulators.
In the meantime, if you find someone with access to a lathe, the dimensions of all the parts needed are on the thread

DebtMan:

--- Quote from: kebab19 on 25 October 2021, 12:09:12 pm ---
--- Quote from: nickfoxeyefazer84 on 16 October 2021, 10:22:42 pm ---Hi does anyone know where I can get a modded R6

--- End quote ---
Hello, sold my FZS600 in 2017 along with all the spare kits needed for shock conversion.  There might however be another FZS600 coming my way and if one arrives in my garage, I'll be looking into getting a few more shock conversion kits made up, as well as sorting out the front forks with emulators.
In the meantime, if you find someone with access to a lathe, the dimensions of all the parts needed are on the thread

--- End quote ---

Well? Did you do it? Are you still having kits made up?  :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version