General > Your Suggestions and How you can help

Ban on racist postings

(1/2) > >>

Steve3351:
I'm enjoying the site and the forums...but not the anti-muslim posts. Only a tiny percentage of Muslims support terrorism....and they would have the same proportion of rapists as we, or any other community, have.

BBROWN1664:
If you spot any, report the post. Admins don't have time to read every post/thread on the site so need help from everyone else to stop this.

VNA - BMW Wank:

--- Quote ---I'm enjoying the site and the forums...but not the anti-muslim posts. Only a tiny percentage of Muslims support terrorism....and they would have the same proportion of rapists as we, or any other community, have.
--- End quote ---
Totally agree with you.  Some of the posts have been pretty outrageous.   Most of that shit I think was in the BREXIT thread – which has since been locked.   

F4celess:
There was "The Naughty Corner" for anything that shouldn't be seen on the main forums. As it's description suggests.
Perhaps new users posting such content haven't found it yet?

As a fact - I've been on the receiving end of racism (as a white British male, in the wonderful "Great" Britain). Unfortunately in 2019 I would be classed as being racist, just by telling my story!

VNA - BMW Wank:

--- Quote ---As a fact - I've been on the receiving end of racism (as a white British male, in the wonderful "Great" Britain).
--- End quote ---

Some people get opinion and fact mixed up.

--- Quote ---Unfortunately in 2019 I would be classed as being racist, just by telling my story!
--- End quote ---

Who are you trying to convince.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version