Date: 28-04-24  Time: 07:59 am

Author Topic: Battlefield 3 xbox 360.  (Read 1602 times)

noggythenog

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - TRX Noggyfighter
    • View Profile
Battlefield 3 xbox 360.
« on: 30 October 2013, 03:07:07 pm »
Winter time so ive blown the dust off my xbox & signed up to xbox live for a few months.

Anyone else play battlefield 3 online?, if so what is your gamertag thing? maybe theres enough for a foc-u squad or team...

I foccin love this game jus for letting off steam, im total crap but it doesnt matter coz ill never be as good as the 10 year olds or the chinese guys that never leave their rooms for years but hey ho its all good fun.

My biggest mistake is panicking & going full auto, using about 50 rounds & hitting nothing like that guy in Predator with the mini gun & then getting shot when i run outta ammo :lol ..plus i got kicked off yesterday coz i spawned on top of a crane next to a sniper but i had a machine gun, so i decided to put down some suppresive fire for him...2 minutes later "youve been killed by admin"......foccers!!!!!
Easiest way to go fast........don't buy a blue bike

Yamazer-92

• Club Racer
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - TL1000S
    • View Profile
Re: Battlefield 3 xbox 360.
« Reply #1 on: 30 October 2013, 05:49:10 pm »
Quality game  :)  Shame because I have a ps3, coincidentally just picked this game back up this week after not playing it for months. I am pretty decent if I can say so myself, or at least I was. You can track all of your stats and stuff on the battlelog online thing which is pretty cool. Seems to have come on a long way since I last played, lots of high level players that seem to know all the tricks on every map. What class do you play as mostly? I can't wait for battlefield 4 it looks amazing.

noggythenog

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - TRX Noggyfighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 30 October 2013, 05:59:26 pm »
Jus had another wee game after walkin the dog in horizontal rain for an hour.

I isually go support because i like having a big belt of ammo & opening up, its not about being subtle with me, i wont sit 5 minutes lining up a shot, i just run about like a headless chicken & pulling the trigger.

Ive got the javelin now though so sometimes if the enemy team are gettin a bit full on with their tanks ill switch to engineer & give the tanks some javelin treatment.

Total class & yep this is my plan to get interested again before battlefield 4 comes out  :2guns

Dead Eye

• GP Hero
  • What doesn't kill me, will only make me stronger.
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - FZS600 00-01
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 30 October 2013, 09:02:06 pm »
<3 Battlefield 3 and looking forward to the Battlefield 4 release in just over 24 hours ^^

To complicate things, I play on PC so we have one of each at the moment haha

I don't think I'm terrible, but I'm certainly not a pro. I think the one thing about the Battlefield series really is that "only in Battlefield" experience when something absolutely insane happens out of sheer luck and coincidence. I still jump around like a 3 year old who's eaten too much candy when I manage to shoot a heli pilot with a sniper rifle - or the awesomeness of shooting a jet with a tank ^^

slappy

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - MT09
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 31 October 2013, 12:16:36 am »
I play BF3 on PS3, usually as support because I like to use a machine gun with lots of ammo and blowing tanks and people up with C4..
I have just ordered BF4 and looking forward to wasting a lot of hours getting my butt kicked.

Panthor

• Club Racer
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 31 October 2013, 08:15:04 am »
never like xbox, Ps3 all the way for me. never like BF much either. more into cod but have moved away recently as its getting a bit boring. GTA & assassins creed are the games of choice a the moment.

midden

• Operation Foc-UTree
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • - Falcon Stealth
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 31 October 2013, 09:23:44 am »
Had bf2 on pc not bothered with 3 yet.  It's a shame Xbox ps and pc don't link up on same internet game u
Women have chocolate men have bikes.....
including ones who like chocolate....;)

Stooby2

• DAS Born Again
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • - XJ900 Diversion 1999
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 31 October 2013, 09:41:22 am »
I'm on xbox live, although I'm more into Halo 4 and Call of Duty Black Ops. I've got the beta for the new Battlefield game though.

OneManAndHisGun is my gamertag.

Dead Eye

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - FZS600 00-01
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 31 October 2013, 10:10:59 am »
I enjoy the CoD series for its Single Player story more than anything... the multiplayer just doesn't do anything for me really...

Currently making my way through Saints Row IV to stave off any GTA V cravings

noggythenog

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - TRX Noggyfighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 31 October 2013, 11:13:37 am »
Oh ye my gamertag is fraztastic...

I liked black ops 1 & played it to death until BF3 came along which i never tire of, got black ops 2 last christmas but only got half way through single player & havent played since & really cant pin down why, i think i just love the large maps & realism on bf3 & the vehicles are a big part of it.

Yamazer-92

• Club Racer
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - TL1000S
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 31 October 2013, 06:02:00 pm »
I'm surprised that after battlefield 3 came out anyone even bought any of the newer call of duty's to be honest, battlefield is just a far far better game. COD 4 and the ps2 ones were brilliant, I played modern warfare 1 and 2 to death but mw2 was pretty cack in all honesty. World at war was decent for a while but got boring. Battlefield is still very decent to this day and the new one looks absolutely immense.

I usually play as the assault class because I used to play as medic on other army style games and on Call of duty I always use assault rifles, I do like engineer as well though but most of the guns aren't great in my opinion. I'm pretty decent with the tanks on this game though when I can actually get in one! Totally agree with deadeye about the battlefield moments that are spontaneous and epic.

Dead Eye

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - FZS600 00-01
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 31 October 2013, 06:42:58 pm »
Started my pre-load for Battlefield 4 this evening so should be playing around midnight ;)

I pick up the CoD titles usually about 2 years after their release if they come up in a Steam sale - I can't justify the launch day cost for 6~ hours of Single Player...

Not sure if I want to jump into the Campaign or play Multi-player on BF4 first :\

I remember keeping an eye on the "Only in Battlefield" competition when BF3 was first launched - the crazy things that happen are just so awesome! Unfortunately, a lot of it has become a bit staged now I think...

ChristoT

• Alleged Foc-u Daphnis & Chloe expert
  • GP Hero
  • Fluent in English, French and bullshit!
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 98-99
    • - Saab 9-3, caravan, hang glider
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 03 November 2013, 08:31:54 pm »
BF Vietnam for the win!

(Because my crappy laptop won't play anything else...  :lol :lol :lol )
The Deef's apprentice