Bikes, Hints'n'Tips > Fazer 1000/FZ1 corner

Gen1 Fazer 1000 (FZS): FAQ for New and Prospective Owners

<< < (7/7)

b1k3rdude:

--- Quote from: PieEater on 14 June 2020, 10:05:24 am ---Because no Gen2 owners have had the time or motivation to make one  :pokefun
--- End quote ---
I'm not a gen2 owner, but would like a list of all the things that i need to be aware off before considering becoming one.

PieEater:

--- Quote from: b1k3rdude on 15 June 2020, 12:28:27 pm ---
--- Quote from: PieEater on 14 June 2020, 10:05:24 am ---Because no Gen2 owners have had the time or motivation to make one  :pokefun
--- End quote ---
I'm not a gen2 owner, but would like a list of all the things that i need to be aware off before considering becoming one.

--- End quote ---
Sure - the poke wasn't directed at you but the Gen2 owners out there that could put something together, you're not the first to ask the question and won't be the last.

bikeral:
Don't know if it's been mentioned but can't seem to see. But my 2004 imported version does not have the hazard lights or the pass button for the lights

b1k3rdude:

--- Quote from: bikeral on 22 June 2021, 11:05:46 am ---Don't know if it's been mentioned but can't seem to see. But my 2004 imported version does not have the hazard lights or the pass button for the lights
--- End quote ---
This is an easy fix, just get the left have switch gear for a UK model. The 2x connectors should be there already to except the 2x plugs coming from the UK parts. 

PieEater:

--- Quote from: b1k3rdude on 27 June 2021, 10:36:28 am ---
--- Quote from: bikeral on 22 June 2021, 11:05:46 am ---Don't know if it's been mentioned but can't seem to see. But my 2004 imported version does not have the hazard lights or the pass button for the lights
--- End quote ---
This is an easy fix, just get the left have switch gear for a UK model. The 2x connectors should be there already to except the 2x plugs coming from the UK parts.

--- End quote ---
Thanks guys I have amended the import section accordingly.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version