Date: 20-05-24  Time: 10:15 am

Author Topic: folk starting to take the p--- now  (Read 8759 times)

Phil

• WSB Pack Hound
    • Main bike:
      Fazer8
    • View Profile
Re: folk starting to take the p--- now
« Reply #25 on: 02 May 2012, 07:56:23 pm »

Rossis skills are so extreme he has to have machinery to do the job, to match stoner ( who is probably the best current rider in the world)  on a slower bike is a big ask..

oh and when I said " faster" in earlier comments , it is lap times I am referring to...just how else are racers compared or  judged by ????  :rolleyes .. its all about lap times...consistency 

If Rossi beat Stoner then Rossi would have the faster bike  :\

pitternator

• "I'll be back"
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 03 May 2012, 08:06:50 am »
obviously !....but the difference in a set up can make  a massive difference for 2 riders on the same bike...

I think you need to contrast the performance of spies and lorenzo...supposedly on the same bike, yet one comes 2 nd the other comes 10th...if the set up dont suit the rider then he cant perform. Spies has shown he can race, either he or the bike are not in the zone .Yet after just 2 races this season there is already talk of him being replaced by Crutchlow ! Feck, its a competitive world...

Skippernick

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 03 May 2012, 01:08:47 pm »
pitternator can you write your responses a bit more concisely because i fall alseep half way through reading them, they're to long :pokefun
Red Heads - Slowly taking over the world!!!

* Crash.Net racing newsfeeds

MotoGP

World Superbikes

British Superbikes

RSS to JavaScript