Date: 30-04-24  Time: 16:07 pm

Author Topic: Here it is, my fazer 6  (Read 891 times)

iamthearrison

• CBT Wobbler
  • Motorcycling craft beer nerd
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • View Profile
Here it is, my fazer 6
« on: 01 March 2017, 07:06:57 pm »
Busy day today. Had a guy travel 2 hours to buy my cb500 (was in the middle of restoring one, wanted a donor bike), sorted transferring my insurance, then trekked over to the other side of Sheffield to collect my new fazer. Couldn't have picked a worse day to do it, bike was in walkley, which, as you'll know if you know Sheffield, is very, very hilly, and today they'd got all the roads closed and dug up for resurfacing, so the ones that weren't shut were covered in gravel. But I got it home in one piece despite all that, and have had a chance for a proper poke around it. The headlight mod has already been done, and I've swapped the h4 for an osram night breaker I had spare from my cb500. At one point it had an alarm fitted, as the sounder unit is still under the seat. Tomorrow it gets its first real test, a 16 mike blast over the peak District road to Hathersage and back for work.

My fazer
My fazer
« Last Edit: 01 March 2017, 08:24:28 pm by iamthearrison »
Everyone has to believe in something. I believe Ill have another beer

Dave48

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - MT-07 Tracer
    • View Profile
Re: Here it is, my fazer 6
« Reply #1 on: 01 March 2017, 08:36:56 pm »
Nice one! I love the 3 colour paint schemes on the FZS 600SP. Mines the red,black & silver variant. We wont mention which colour is fastest as theres a lot of foccer that believe their single colour bikes are faster :lol . Enjoy your bike.

Frosties

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • - Tiger 900, CBF 1000,Bandit 650
    • View Profile
Re: Here it is, my fazer 6
« Reply #2 on: 02 March 2017, 12:26:35 am »
Nice looking bike fella - always had a thing about the gold ones  :thumbup
Those are my principles...if you don't like them I have others.