Date: 22-05-24  Time: 11:34 am

Author Topic: 2004 VOLKSWAGEN GOLF GT TDI AUTO BLUE @@sold@@sold@@@sold  (Read 712 times)

topgun44

• Weekend Warrior
  • ride hard a fast
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
2004 VOLKSWAGEN GOLF GT TDI AUTO BLUE @@sold@@sold@@@sold
« on: 19 September 2012, 03:22:24 pm »
for sale Reluctant Sale of our 2004 04 VOLKSWAGEN GOLF 2.0 GT TDI 5Door 140 BHP DIESEL DSG GT-SPORT AUTO mk5 The car benefits from having all the extras for this car when the car was made it was show car for vw to show people what extras you could buy for it at the time here we go. Full Black Leather interior heat front seats Automatic Wipers,Heated seats, AUTO LIGHTS, Front fog lights, , Climate control/ Air conditioning, Alloy wheels, Electric mirrors, Heated door mirrors,Computer, Radio/CD and VW 6 DISC Multichanger, Electric windows, Remote locking, Power assisted steering, Adjustable seats, ABS EPS, Driver airbag, Pasenger Airbag, Side Airbags. Folding rear seats, ,Immobiliser, Rear armrest ,Height adjustable drivers seat,rear parking sensors,Climate Control,Metallic Blue,Cruise control,Service indicator,Front armrest,Heated door mirrors,Air conditioning,XENON HEADLIGHTS ,and more  so the car has done just about 96,000 miles WITH FULL SERVICE HISTORY CAMBELTED IN 2010 it has got few marks around it and some stone chips on the front but car but it is 8 years old mot to july 2013 and tax to jan 2013. it will do over 50 mpg on a run We get around 700 miles from a full tank which is damn good i think considering the price of fuel at the moment! 2 REMOTE KEYS only faults is driver side rear door sometime do not lock you can lock it by push in the pin on side off the door this faults start few weeks ago it just need new lock you can but one off ebay for 30/40 pounds i was going to do it my self but i have not got the time to do it.  Basically the ONLY reason i am selling it is because it is too expensive to insure our 18 year old girl on. It was my wife car but she can't drive anymore and i'm a biker so only ride bikes so it's why it's up for sale ;)
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/330795332009?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
« Last Edit: 04 October 2012, 08:08:21 am by topgun44 »