Date: 27-04-24  Time: 20:31 pm

Author Topic: Today's "What Gets My Goat" - NO POLITICS!  (Read 668150 times)

Fazer99

• Club Racer
  • Private sign do not read
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - VFR800FI
    • View Profile
Re: Today's "What Gets My Goat"
« Reply #1250 on: 09 March 2017, 07:43:14 am »
on about roads there is one by me that has had potholes for 12 months,   prince Charles visited last week, guess what  it,s done.

Next time you see Prince Charles could you please send him my way as the road I have to travel up and down everyday is getting that bad I should either be riding an off road bike or driving a monster truck. The road is steep, bendy and FOCCING full of pot holes deep enough to hide a body. I have complained so many times and when they do decide to do something all they do is shove a load of shit in some of the holes which lasts about 5 FOCCING minuets, I keep telling them that the road needs re-serficing not FOCCING bodging. Surley it costs more to keep going out and bodging a job rather than doing the job correctly in the first place.

SORRY I'M USING FOCCING LOGIC  :lol
RIP my beautiful red beast 1999 to 2017 😭🏍😭

tommyardin

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      I don't own a bike
    • View Profile
« Reply #1251 on: 09 March 2017, 10:22:18 am »
Seems fair if Prince Charles is coming  :eek

Wot gets my goat is grumpy ole foccers that think it's unreasonable to have pot holes repaired when the future King of the United Kingdom is coming to bestow his Magnificence upon you lowly peasants in your humble towns and insignificant villages with their grotty little bumpy roads.  :rollin :rollin :rollin
 :grumble :pokefun Load of whingers   

tommyardin

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      I don't own a bike
    • View Profile
« Reply #1252 on: 09 March 2017, 10:23:30 am »
He he! ;)

slappy

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - MT09
    • View Profile
« Reply #1253 on: 09 March 2017, 12:04:02 pm »

Wot gets my goat is grumpy ole foccers that think it's unreasonable to have pot holes repaired when the future King of the United Kingdom is coming to bestow his Magnificence upon you lowly peasants in your humble towns and insignificant villages with their grotty little bumpy roads.  :rollin :rollin :rollin

When us peasants revolt we will use the guillotined heads of the sponging inbred "royals" and their lackeys to fill in the potholes, its about all they are useful for. :evil

BBROWN1664

• Administrator
  • GP Hero
  • Should get out more!
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • - Tracer 900
    • View Profile
    • My website
« Reply #1254 on: 09 March 2017, 12:06:38 pm »
no point Slappy. Being empty, they would compress too much :pokefun
Another ex-Fazer rider that is a foccer again

crickleymal

• Club Racer
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 98-99
    • View Profile
« Reply #1255 on: 09 March 2017, 12:15:40 pm »
on about roads there is one by me that has had potholes for 12 months,   prince Charles visited last week, guess what  it,s done.

Next time you see Prince Charles could you please send him my way as the road I have to travel up and down everyday is getting that bad I should either be riding an off road bike or driving a monster truck. The road is steep, bendy and FOCCING full of pot holes deep enough to hide a body. I have complained so many times and when they do decide to do something all they do is shove a load of shit in some of the holes which lasts about 5 FOCCING minuets, I keep telling them that the road needs re-serficing not FOCCING bodging. Surley it costs more to keep going out and bodging a job rather than doing the job correctly in the first place.

Oddly enough I've tried the logical approach with our council. Doesn't work here either.
Malc

Old enough to know better.

Fazer99

• Club Racer
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - VFR800FI
    • View Profile
« Reply #1256 on: 09 March 2017, 12:50:23 pm »

Oddly enough I've tried the logical approach with our council. Doesn't work here either.

I just hope that this increase in road tax is actually going to go towards fixing the poor state of the roads.

fazersharp

• GP Hero
  • 10 stone Racing Snake
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 98-99
    • View Profile
« Reply #1257 on: 09 March 2017, 01:09:31 pm »
I just hope that this increase in road tax is actually going to go towards fixing the poor state of the roads.

:rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin
I don't do rain or threat there of. dry rider only with no shame.

Fazer99

• Club Racer
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - VFR800FI
    • View Profile
« Reply #1258 on: 09 March 2017, 02:07:07 pm »

:rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin

Cheers fazersharp I forgot to add the 'rolling on floor laughing' emoji's  :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin

Dudeofrude

• GP Hero
  • Rude, Crude and Tattooed
    • Main bike:
      FZ1 Naked Gen2
    • View Profile
« Reply #1259 on: 09 March 2017, 03:20:03 pm »

Remember it's not 'road tax' anymore,  it's 'vehicle excise duty'. Doesn't have to go towards roads at all. It's has to go to all the fairies as compensation for our vehicles dirty emissions 😒😒

Fazer99

• Club Racer
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - VFR800FI
    • View Profile
« Reply #1260 on: 09 March 2017, 03:42:42 pm »

Remember it's not 'road tax' anymore,  it's 'vehicle excise duty'. Doesn't have to go towards roads at all. It's has to go to all the fairies as compensation for our vehicles dirty emissions 😒😒

Doesn't matter what they call it as they would spend it on what the FOC they wanted any way. Who needs safe un pot holed roads any way, lets spend the extra money on a statue of a flower made from the most expensive material we can find and while we are at it lets add lighting to it and cost the tax payers even more money and to stop them complaining we'll call it a rememberance day memorial so it will make them feel really shit if they do complain  :thumbup :wall :finger :2guns :wall

tommyardin

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      I don't own a bike
    • View Profile
« Reply #1261 on: 09 March 2017, 05:12:38 pm »

When us peasants revolt we will use the guillotined heads of the sponging inbred "royals" and their lackeys to fill in the potholes, its about all they are useful for. :evil

Ahhhh! I love it.  :rolleyes

vinnyb

• WSB Pack Hound
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • View Profile
« Reply #1262 on: 15 March 2017, 09:51:10 pm »
 Every foccing review you read about anything, some idiot says 'it does exactly what it says on the tin' Stop it! You your bloody imagination and say something original. Please.

tommyardin

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      I don't own a bike
    • View Profile
« Reply #1263 on: 15 March 2017, 11:32:11 pm »
Every foccing review you read about anything, some idiot says 'it does exactly what it says on the tin' Stop it! You your bloody imagination and say something original. Please.

It is just like the twats that always say 'At the end of the day' after just about everything they say.

Dudeofrude

• GP Hero
  • Rude, Crude and Tattooed
    • Main bike:
      FZ1 Naked Gen2
    • View Profile
« Reply #1264 on: 16 March 2017, 07:06:08 am »
But at the end of the day Ronseal DOES do exactly what it says on the tin......
« Last Edit: 16 March 2017, 07:06:51 am by Dudeofrude »

crickleymal

• Club Racer
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 98-99
    • View Profile
« Reply #1265 on: 16 March 2017, 07:06:11 am »
And people who precede each sentence with "So".
Malc

Old enough to know better.

tommyardin

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      I don't own a bike
    • View Profile
« Reply #1266 on: 16 March 2017, 09:23:28 am »
But at the end of the day Ronseal DOES do exactly what it says on the tin......

AHH[/size]H[/size]HHHH! Phew! that feels better[/font]

Fazerider

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 98-99
    • View Profile
« Reply #1267 on: 16 March 2017, 01:37:44 pm »

That line in the film where someone comforts someone else by saying "Everything's going to be OK."
Which film? Every damn one of them so far as I can tell.

Graham53

• WSB Pack Hound
    • Main bike:
      FZ1 Faired Gen2
    • - FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
« Reply #1268 on: 16 March 2017, 04:53:55 pm »
Filthy horrid people who don't cover their mouth when sneezing 😡 Just like the twat who just as I was walking towards/past in town the other day sneezed right in front of me at head height without covering his germs spraying into my face and atmosphere meaning I've now got man flu and spent 24 hrs in bed coughing and spluttering feeling like crap 💩.
in what universe do these people think I want to breathe their bacteria

vinnyb

• WSB Pack Hound
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • View Profile
« Reply #1269 on: 16 March 2017, 05:11:26 pm »

To be honest, pretty much most things nowadays.

« Last Edit: 16 March 2017, 05:12:14 pm by vinnyb »

Freck

• Club Racer
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 98-99
    • - Triumph Daytona 955, BMW R9T
    • View Profile
« Reply #1270 on: 16 March 2017, 09:31:04 pm »

To be honest, pretty much most things nowadays.
No, no, no......the word is everything. ........Foccers!  :rolleyes

vinnyb

• WSB Pack Hound
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • View Profile
« Reply #1271 on: 16 March 2017, 09:39:19 pm »

Well... yeah but I didn't want to come across as too much of a miserable old git :D

Dave48

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - MT-07 Tracer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1272 on: 17 March 2017, 07:08:23 am »
Its so like ,everything, at the end of the day :eek

iamthearrison

• CBT Wobbler
  • Motorcycling craft beer nerd
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • View Profile
« Reply #1273 on: 17 March 2017, 05:06:35 pm »
just had a run in with a prick in a landrover. Id called at the vet for some antibiotics for my cat on the way home from work, parked the bike on a sidestreet. When I came out a 66 plate landrover evoque was sitting by the side of the bike blocking it in, driver still sat in it. Conversation went something like this:

Him - Are you going?
Me - Once ive got my gear on, yeah.
Him - Good, I want that parking space
Me - Well, let me get my helmet on and move your car so I can get out, and you can have it (puts helmet on)
Him - You shouldnt be parked there anyway
Me - Sorry?
Him - You shouldnt be parked there, its a car space
Me - No, its a parking space. Ive as much right to it as anyone
Him - You should have parked on the pavement and left space for a car
Me - Id get a ticket for that (takes helmet off and sits it on the tank)
Him - I thought you said you were going
Me - I was, now Im not. Fuck off and park somewhere else
Him - No need to be like that
Me - Theres every fucking need to be like that, you self entitled prick. Im going nowhere

and with that he drove off as fast as his chelsea tractor would let him, beeping his horn. Twat.
Everyone has to believe in something. I believe Ill have another beer

Fazer99

• Club Racer
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - VFR800FI
    • View Profile
« Reply #1274 on: 17 March 2017, 06:04:00 pm »
just had a run in with a prick in a landrover. Id called at the vet for some antibiotics for my cat on the way home from work, parked the bike on a sidestreet. When I came out a 66 plate landrover evoque was sitting by the side of the bike blocking it in, driver still sat in it. Conversation went something like this:

Him - Are you going?
Me - Once ive got my gear on, yeah.
Him - Good, I want that parking space
Me - Well, let me get my helmet on and move your car so I can get out, and you can have it (puts helmet on)
Him - You shouldnt be parked there anyway
Me - Sorry?
Him - You shouldnt be parked there, its a car space
Me - No, its a parking space. Ive as much right to it as anyone
Him - You should have parked on the pavement and left space for a car
Me - Id get a ticket for that (takes helmet off and sits it on the tank)
Him - I thought you said you were going
Me - I was, now Im not. Fuck off and park somewhere else
Him - No need to be like that
Me - Theres every fucking need to be like that, you self entitled prick. Im going nowhere

and with that he drove off as fast as his chelsea tractor would let him, beeping his horn. Twat.

😂😂😂 10 out of 10 for that one 😂😂😂