Date: 01-05-24  Time: 07:27 am

Author Topic: Makes my blood boil  (Read 762 times)

steve 10562cc

• WSB Pack Hound
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - KAWASAKI Z1000
    • View Profile
Makes my blood boil
« on: 06 July 2017, 01:56:30 pm »
I live close to a junior school. School time this morning youngster every where going to school idiot driver of a car recovery truck head buried in phone driving along not looking where he was going nearly hit parked 4x4 a  kid would have had no chance wheres the police? answer not where round where i live can't remember the last time I saw a beat bobby

tommyardin

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      I don't own a bike
    • View Profile
Re: Makes my blood boil
« Reply #1 on: 06 July 2017, 02:48:56 pm »
Makes yer mad don't?
I had a yummy mummy in a Porsche 4 x 4 the other day driving down a narrow country lane in Hants, it looked like she was face-timing with someone her phone right in front of her face yakkng away completely oblivious of me in my car heading straight at me, her wheels bridging the centre of the lane, I blasted her on the horn she slammed everything on and stopped unwound her window and called me a fucking wanker  :eek , completely took the wind out of my sails I just pushed the button closed the window and drove off, 30 seconds later I am FUCKING FUMING, I had gone from victim to offender in one foul swoop., Bitch! she was nice looking though.  :rollin
I would  :eek :lol :kiss

celticbiker

• Club Racer
    • Main bike:
      Fazer8
    • View Profile
Re: Makes my blood boil
« Reply #2 on: 06 July 2017, 05:32:49 pm »
Got a dash cam?
I have one on every vehicle and always post bad driving on you tube.
(\__/) This is bunny. Copy and paste
(x'.'x) bunny onto your page to help
(")-(") him gain world domination!