Date: 01-05-24  Time: 02:54 am

Linked Events

• Meeting at Brum Bike Shed: 22 June 2014

Author Topic: Meeting at Brum Bike Shed 22nd June.  (Read 19116 times)

Exupnut

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
Re: Meeting at Brum Bike Shed 22nd June.
« Reply #75 on: 22 June 2014, 06:58:23 pm »
Sorry i didn't make it but nice to see the tradition upheld. Top foccers.
Just flapping about on this stagnant little pond on the outer rim of the internet.....yup....  :-))

ukdiceman

• CBT Wobbler
    • Main bike:
      FZ6 04-06
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: 22 June 2014, 09:03:56 pm »
Yes Daves bike very tasty. I made a mistake there were three Fazer thous & a Triumph 1050-must be the heat!!! Sorry you couldnt make it but these things happen. Didnt catch the "young" ladys name riding the blue FZs 600(lowered). Nice to meet fazer390 and UK Diceman  and a local guy from Solihull who popped in before work. Very hot/close riding conditions in city today-brings out the worst in cagers behaviour!

Good to meet you all today, nice day for it, and Dave the young lady's name was Kim.

Hope everyone made it home safely.

fazer390

• WSB Pack Hound
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: 23 June 2014, 12:28:55 pm »
Good to meet all those who turned up... I was quite disapointed however with the lack of numbers compared with last year and I've been looking forward to this event for months...  :\
Looks like I won this years Mars bar though; living the furthest away lol... 

I did have a cracking ride there & back through the Cotswold and up the Fosse Way. No Mototways...

Great to meet some new faces and old (Naked Adder ;-)) Hope to bump into you guys again; Borton on the Water was mentioned as an idea...

I was quite impressed with the 2 gen1 thous there, apart from mine; 2001(First year released) & 2006(Final year released), both had the same owner from new. Both great examples...  8)

Hope this isn't the begining of the end of the Brum?

:pokefun

AKA - Jase / Carbonkid...