Date: 17-05-24  Time: 10:54 am

Author Topic: we're going to need a bigger prision?  (Read 6747 times)

chaz

• WSB Pack Hound
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • View Profile
we're going to need a bigger prision?
« on: 24 March 2016, 06:30:20 pm »
If all the persons who have had sex with someone below the age of 16 is sentenced to six years then we better get building alot more prisions?

maddog04

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - Pan ST1300
    • View Profile
Re: we're going to need a bigger prision?
« Reply #1 on: 24 March 2016, 06:33:13 pm »
wind yer neck in mate, big difference between "statutory" rape where someone thought the person was 16 and a fucking peedo

6 years is not enough
fire never sleeps

chaz

• WSB Pack Hound
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 24 March 2016, 06:52:42 pm »
I agree with you but I think it's selective who will be charged, look what's been going on for years in Rotherham, what is the reason?

taylor

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 24 March 2016, 06:58:54 pm »
well said madddog,  sick bastards,
sent from my carafan in tenby, ;)

maddog04

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - Pan ST1300
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 24 March 2016, 11:42:43 pm »
I see what you're saying Chaz, maybe your OP could've been worded better but been there and got the t shirt!
people in power bottling it again, someone needs to grow a set and call a day on pc
fire never sleeps

darrsi

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 25 March 2016, 05:01:24 am »
I'll start the ball rolling with Bill Wyman, he certainly got away with it.
More people are born because of alcohol than will ever die from it.

darrsi

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 25 March 2016, 05:16:08 am »
I see what you're saying Chaz, maybe your OP could've been worded better but been there and got the t shirt!
people in power bottling it again, someone needs to grow a set and call a day on pc

You've just mentioned a glitch there straight away though Maddog, there are "people in power" that have been there and done that as well.

I can't go into specific detail but 2 people i know are the brothers of a kid in recent news that went missing in the late '70's and have had strong indication linking his disappearance to the paedo rings involving politicians, judges, police, celebrities, gangsters, the church, etc, which is why any evidence brought to the surface has quickly been tied up in knots and discarded until it looks virtually useless and just hearsay.
There's certainly a lot of hypocrites out there who will willingly watch people take a fall, but who are not exactly whiter than white themselves.
« Last Edit: 25 March 2016, 05:17:53 am by darrsi »

keithfzs1000

• Club Racer
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 25 March 2016, 08:01:02 am »
too much diversity in the justice system,
  • a man in NE gets jailed 2 years for having sex with an underage girl
  • Johnson gets 6 years for grooming and copping a feel but no sex
Is it because he is famous or because its hit the national headlines or because judge 1 was a bit of a perv himself?
Johnson case is national new the 1st girl will get little or no compo, the 2nd is looking at mega bucks
"Dont confuse my personality with my attitude My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are..."

darrsi

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 26 March 2016, 07:17:31 am »
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mandy_Smith

So......how did he get away with it, and seeing as so many people are being nicked for historical crimes, why has he been overlooked?

joebloggs

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • - ZX9RE1
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 26 March 2016, 08:39:52 am »
Is this really a question on the age of consent, worlds a completely different place to when I was a teen, foc me my 14 year old nephew admitted to smoking pot the other day and I would be surprised if he hasn't had some sort of sexual experience with one of his many girlfriends which he seems to change on a daily basis.

My, and probably many of your son's, daughters, nieces and nephews break this law well before they reach the legal age, should we lock all of them up too?

Complete fabrication, I didn't make it up!

darrsi

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 26 March 2016, 08:51:03 am »
Is this really a question on the age of consent, worlds a completely different place to when I was a teen, foc me my 14 year old nephew admitted to smoking pot the other day and I would be surprised if he hasn't had some sort of sexual experience with one of his many girlfriends which he seems to change on a daily basis.

My, and probably many of your son's, daughters, nieces and nephews break this law well before they reach the legal age, should we lock all of them up too?

Can you imagine if Hugh Hefner had to take a lie detector, i think the machine would explode.

maddog04

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - Pan ST1300
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 26 March 2016, 03:59:44 pm »
joebloggs

that's statutory rape that many have been guilty of, this case involves an adult grooming a child and the cnut has rightly been gaoled.....tho not long enough in my eyes
ask yourself how you'd feel if it was your daughter
fire never sleeps

lew600fazer

• GP Hero
  • There is only one form of racing, road racing.
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - 2017 MT-09 Tracer ABS
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 26 March 2016, 06:44:13 pm »
So while we are at it what the London Met deciding to shutdown the investigation into sexual abuse of minors by senior members of the houses of Parliament. Wonder who decided to call time on that one then.
MT-09 Tracer for those who no longer can handle a BIG boy Fazer

darrsi

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 26 March 2016, 11:22:12 pm »
So while we are at it what the London Met deciding to shutdown the investigation into sexual abuse of minors by senior members of the houses of Parliament. Wonder who decided to call time on that one then.

I know a lot about this but can't comment.
Let's just say there's a group of very underhand but protected people out there, who are known to be as guilty as hell but are seemingly untouchable.

joebloggs

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • - ZX9RE1
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 27 March 2016, 09:42:49 am »
joebloggs

that's statutory rape that many have been guilty of, this case involves an adult grooming a child and the cnut has rightly been gaoled.....tho not long enough in my eyes
ask yourself how you'd feel if it was your daughter

I wasn't discussing that case, I said if every person who had sex with a minor was taken to court there would be more men in prison than out.

As for the justice system, I read an article on a young man convicted of having 1200 indecent images of children inc a toddler having sex with an animal, he was given a 12 month suspended sentence, what sort of focin justice is that.

Complete fabrication, I didn't make it up!

lew600fazer

• GP Hero
  • There is only one form of racing, road racing.
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - 2017 MT-09 Tracer ABS
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: 27 March 2016, 10:39:57 am »

Let's just say there's a group of very underhand but protected people out there, who are known to be as guilty as hell but are seemingly untouchable.

True and they are pissing themselves laughing at the rest of us. People in power think they are untouchable and that would mostly seem to be the case. That is until one of there own decide to spill the beans. I would imagine Tony Blair must be getting squeaky bum syndrome about getting hauled up for war crimes any day soon
MT-09 Tracer for those who no longer can handle a BIG boy Fazer

darrsi

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 27 March 2016, 11:41:06 am »

True and they are pissing themselves laughing at the rest of us. People in power think they are untouchable and that would mostly seem to be the case. That is until one of there own decide to spill the beans. I would imagine Tony Blair must be getting squeaky bum syndrome about getting hauled up for war crimes any day soon

There's loads of people who are probably bricking it, pop/rock stars, celebrities, footballers, politicians, church hierarchy, most of the BBC, i bet there's untold numbers of them that have done stupid stuff at drug and booze fuelled parties that they could be nicked for and are fearing that knock on the door.
Do you honestly think that police would publicly raid a national icons house if he wasn't guilty of something quite sinister in his past, yet Sir Cliff seems to have constantly dodged a bullet, even his very tight bond with Lord Boothby and Ronnie Kray is enough to set alarm bells ringing in itself.

maddog04

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - Pan ST1300
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 27 March 2016, 10:14:39 pm »
some very true remarks posted, lets hope all the bastards get what they deserve.

I've just found out that if you assault (hit) a kid under 18 then you can end up on the sex offenders register :eek
so be very careful when the scrotes are giving you/someone else shit and you step in and give them a good pasting
fire never sleeps

downey

• WSB Pack Hound
  • loving the new ivanised beast
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 27 March 2016, 11:10:08 pm »
crikey what kind of "assault" would have ya endin up on that list  :eek ,,thats messed up
please god let the sun keep shining

maddog04

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - Pan ST1300
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 28 March 2016, 10:47:26 am »
serious.....abh/gbh?
fire never sleeps

maddog04

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - Pan ST1300
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 28 March 2016, 10:50:53 am »
UK law only allows someone to be registered on the Violent and Sex Offenders register if they've been sentenced to 12 months imprisonment (or more) from violence against a minor.

so I've read on another forum
fire never sleeps

celticdog

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 98-99
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 30 March 2016, 02:35:04 pm »
Finally got round to registering as a sex offender, at least if you're in prison you can finally say there's a monster under your bed.
Treat everything in life the way a dog would- if you can't eat it or foc it, forget it.