Date: 19-04-24  Time: 08:42 am

Author Topic: Egg on Face  (Read 1883 times)

lew600fazer

• GP Hero
  • There is only one form of racing, road racing.
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - 2017 MT-09 Tracer ABS
    • View Profile
Egg on Face
« on: 07 February 2017, 06:12:58 pm »

Shall we say all in the lew600fazer house hold has been strained for sometime now. I came back from the Dechetterie (dump) and my wonderful wife has a face on her like well smacked arse.
She kicks off , I am sick of you getting speeding tickets, from now on I will do the driving. 58kph in a 50 zone 26th January, so €90 fine.
Must admit I have had one or two since I left the UK for Spain and latterly France. So I gets to thinking and asks her check the Calendar was the 26th a Thursday ?  yes she says. well I took a fit of laughing, what's so fucking funny she says. Well you can deal with this one as I was out on my bike on that Thursday, Yes I fucking know you where!!!, Check the ticket dear you were in Bordeaux and it is the car reg number on the ticket not the bike.
It is worth paying the fine because the look on her face was a picture,  :lol
MT-09 Tracer for those who no longer can handle a BIG boy Fazer

tommyardin

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      I don't own a bike
    • View Profile
Re: Egg on Face
« Reply #1 on: 07 February 2017, 06:37:38 pm »

Shall we say all in the lew600fazer house hold has been strained for sometime now. I came back from the Dechetterie (dump) and my wonderful wife has a face on her like well smacked arse.
She kicks off , I am sick of you getting speeding tickets, from now on I will do the driving. 58kph in a 50 zone 26th January, so €90 fine.
Must admit I have had one or two since I left the UK for Spain and latterly France. So I gets to thinking and asks her check the Calendar was the 26th a Thursday ?  yes she says. well I took a fit of laughing, what's so fucking funny she says. Well you can deal with this one as I was out on my bike on that Thursday, Yes I fucking know you where!!!, Check the ticket dear you were in Bordeaux and it is the car reg number on the ticket not the bike.
It is worth paying the fine because the look on her face was a picture,  :lol

I read this through 3 times before actually reading what you said.
What I read  3 times before getting it write:

Shall we say all in the lew600fazer house hold has been stained for sometime now.

I was wondering what the foc you had all been eating :'(

HarryHornby

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 07 February 2017, 07:27:08 pm »
Portion of humble pie for the sour faced wife at table one.................  :rollin
Money doesn't buy happiness, but it buys beer, and that helps!

Bretty

• WSB Pack Hound
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 08 February 2017, 07:57:31 am »
Did you get an apology and a smile?
-suck-squeeze-bang-blow-

mtread

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • - Triumph Speed Trip & Tiger 800
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 08 February 2017, 11:06:03 am »
It will still end up your fault. That's how the system works.....

Fazer99

• Club Racer
  • Private sign do not read
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - VFR800FI
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 08 February 2017, 11:22:14 am »
 :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin
RIP my beautiful red beast 1999 to 2017 😭🏍😭

lew600fazer

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 08 February 2017, 11:25:00 am »

Did I get an apology, did I fuck. This morning she says I can pay this online!!  Okay best do it then, She says have you got your bank card handy? No you pay this out of your own account. That is when it kicked off. Why? she says when you get a ticket you use the joint account so why can't I? Easy I says I'm the one that puts the money into the joint account.
Not being tight here but she has more money than me. :evil

Graham53

• WSB Pack Hound
    • Main bike:
      FZ1 Faired Gen2
    • - FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 08 February 2017, 08:26:42 pm »

Did I get an apology, did I fuck. This morning she says I can pay this online!!  Okay best do it then, She says have you got your bank card handy? No you pay this out of your own account. That is when it kicked off. Why? she says when you get a ticket you use the joint account so why can't I? Easy I says I'm the one that puts the money into the joint account.
Not being tight here but she has more money than me. :evil
Funny that , when I had a joint account with my ex bitch wife ( not bitter about the way I got fucked over really ) she always had more money than me and likewise I used to put money in it more than her.
I really hope Karma is real
Liking your style though lew  :)
« Last Edit: 08 February 2017, 08:27:27 pm by Graham53 »

lew600fazer

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 09 February 2017, 12:00:54 am »
I blame the mothers, their daughters learn all the tricks at their mothers knee. Show me a man who says he has never been fucked over financially by a woman and I will call him a liar. Not bitter really.

Bretty

• WSB Pack Hound
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 09 February 2017, 12:25:16 am »
Karma is definitely a thing! I got focced over by a long term bird a few years ago. It seems that her life then spiralled off and crashed, while my life just got better and better. I have no sympathy, she left me because she thought things would be better and that she would be happier without me. (her words, which had no logic and I genuinely didn't deserve at all),  well it turns out she did me a favour. 😊
-suck-squeeze-bang-blow-