Date: 25-04-24  Time: 15:42 pm

Author Topic: Wanted: Broken Givi Monokey pannier / top box  (Read 797 times)

roxburd

• DAS Born Again
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
Wanted: Broken Givi Monokey pannier / top box
« on: 07 February 2020, 01:43:55 pm »
I've recently started volunteering with SERV (the bloodrunners) and I need to make up a board to strap the boxes on to the back of my Fazer - I have a Givi Monokey plate on there and I want to make the board up from a sheet of aluminium with angle riveted round the edge and the locating and locking bits from a pannier riveted on too so it will snap on and off the plate like a top box.[/color][/size][/font][/size][/color]Panniers sell on eBay for £30 but I don't really need an intact one - a smashed-up one will do fine if the locating and locking bits are salvageable.[/font][/color]I'm happy to pay for the bits and postage.[/font][/color]It has to be Monokey rather than Monolock to fit the plate.[/font][/color]Cheers,[/font][/color]Dave[/font][/color][/font]

BBROWN1664

• Administrator
  • GP Hero
  • Should get out more!
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • - Tracer 900
    • View Profile
    • My website
Re: Wanted: Broken Givi Monokey pannier / top box
« Reply #1 on: 07 February 2020, 01:50:38 pm »
Good luck with the search. Hopefully someone will be able to help out. Put something in for sale and wanted too as people may miss it here. Also, if you are on the facebook group (foc-u on there too) add something there too.
Another ex-Fazer rider that is a foccer again

ogri48

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - XJR1300 , evo fatty
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 07 February 2020, 06:56:11 pm »
I got one you can have mate. its actually perfectly servicable but I cant find the key. whereaboutsare you? im forest of dean (gl16) but will be travelling to warboys and peterbrough in cambs in me van tomorrow

roxburd

• DAS Born Again
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 08 February 2020, 01:03:15 pm »
I got one you can have mate. its actually perfectly servicable but I cant find the key. whereaboutsare you? im forest of dean (gl16) but will be travelling to warboys and peterbrough in cambs in me van tomorrow

For anyone reading this thread, Mr Ogri is a bloody hero - many thanks, I've been looking for something like this for quite a while now and Ogri has donated his box and paid the postage too. Many units of blood products will be carried right across the country with it securing them to the bike. Good on yer!