Date: 28-03-24  Time: 23:46 pm

Author Topic: BREXIT  (Read 210112 times)

mtread

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • - Triumph Speed Trip & Tiger 800
    • View Profile
Re: Just for VNA a brexit thread
« Reply #2425 on: 05 March 2019, 10:53:54 pm »
Quite

YamFazFan

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • View Profile
« Reply #2426 on: 05 March 2019, 11:09:48 pm »

So, Warsi says the Tory party is riddled with Islamaphobia. Does that make it a score draw YamFazFan?

As I said previously, I abhor racism and discrimination in all its forms.

VNA - BMW Wank

• BMW Wank
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - BMW R1250R Honda C90
    • View Profile
« Reply #2427 on: 06 March 2019, 07:24:46 pm »
Here's some mare fae ye;
 Tories suspend 14 members over alleged Islamophobia- https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/mar/05/tories-suspend-14-members-over-alleged-islamophobia

The messages included one from an individual who wrote that they would like to “turf all Muslims out of public office”. Another said they wanted to “get rid of all mosques”. Many comments were found on a Facebook group supporting Jacob Rees-Mogg.

Earlier on Tuesday, it emerged one of the party’s council candidates had previously been suspended for comparing Islam to alcoholism in a tweet in 2015. In the same year, he wrote: “Turkey buys oil from Isis. Muslims sticking together.”

Peter Lamb, a council candidate in Harlow, apologised earlier this month, saying: “The tweet was aimed at the extremists that have hijacked Islam and are cowardly hiding behind the religion” and that it was not meant to apply to “those who follow the religion peacefully and are contributing to the diversity of the UK”.

On Tuesday, he tweeted: “I have reflected on my comments and decided that I should step down as a local election candidate and resign [from] the Conservative party with immediate effect.”

A Conservative spokesperson told the website Politics Home that, at the time of the initial tweets, Lamb had been suspended from the party before later being readmitted by his local association. The Harlow Conservative Association chairman, Clive Souter, described the punishment as a “slap on the wrist”.
Looks like the Tory party is riddled with racism, bigotry and Islamophobia.  And there's real evidence out there that suggests this is indeed the case.

VNA - BMW Wank

• BMW Wank
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - BMW R1250R Honda C90
    • View Profile
« Reply #2428 on: 06 March 2019, 07:29:17 pm »
It's being reported that Jaguar Land Rover is about to anounce major investment in it's UK advanced manufacturing worth hundreds of millions of pounds....

https://uk.reuters.com/article/us-britain-autos-jlr/jaguar-land-rover-to-announce-major-uk-investment-bbc-idUKKCN1QI517
But can it make up for Honda leaving and possibly followed by BMW and Toyota in the event of a NO DEAL BREXIT?
https://www.theguardian.com/business/2018/oct/02/toyota-hard-brexit-uk-plant-bmw-mini-jaguar-land-rover

mtread

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • View Profile
« Reply #2429 on: 06 March 2019, 08:23:04 pm »
Liked this one  :)

VNA - BMW Wank

• BMW Wank
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - BMW R1250R Honda C90
    • View Profile
« Reply #2430 on: 06 March 2019, 08:39:09 pm »
Ouch

slappy

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - MT09
    • View Profile
« Reply #2431 on: 07 March 2019, 08:29:01 am »
Here's some mare fae ye;
 Tories suspend 14 members over alleged Islamophobia- https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/mar/05/tories-suspend-14-members-over-alleged-islamophobia

The messages included one from an individual who wrote that they would like to “turf all Muslims out of public office”. Another said they wanted to “get rid of all mosques”. Many comments were found on a Facebook group supporting Jacob Rees-Mogg.

Earlier on Tuesday, it emerged one of the party’s council candidates had previously been suspended for comparing Islam to alcoholism in a tweet in 2015. In the same year, he wrote: “Turkey buys oil from Isis. Muslims sticking together.”

Peter Lamb, a council candidate in Harlow, apologised earlier this month, saying: “The tweet was aimed at the extremists that have hijacked Islam and are cowardly hiding behind the religion” and that it was not meant to apply to “those who follow the religion peacefully and are contributing to the diversity of the UK”.

On Tuesday, he tweeted: “I have reflected on my comments and decided that I should step down as a local election candidate and resign [from] the Conservative party with immediate effect.”

A Conservative spokesperson told the website Politics Home that, at the time of the initial tweets, Lamb had been suspended from the party before later being readmitted by his local association. The Harlow Conservative Association chairman, Clive Souter, described the punishment as a “slap on the wrist”.
Looks like the Tory party is riddled with racism, bigotry and Islamophobia.  And there's real evidence out there that suggests this is indeed the case.

You don't half get your knickers in a twist about Islamophobia for an atheist ! 

slappy

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - MT09
    • View Profile
« Reply #2432 on: 07 March 2019, 12:43:08 pm »
Looks like the Labour party have a little problem of their own.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/uk-politics-47482048
« Last Edit: 07 March 2019, 12:45:41 pm by slappy »

johnakay

• Club Racer
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - tracer 700
    • View Profile
« Reply #2433 on: 07 March 2019, 05:16:50 pm »
[/size]Here we go ........ it all begins to make sense now ..... but explains a lot about the people listed below.
Dominic Grieve:
owns building land in France and receives donations from German businesses.
Anna Soubry:
owns property in Portugal and gets donations from the Ulster Unionist Party (a Remain group).
Chuka Umunna:
gets hospitality and payments (along with Grieve) from the Franco(French)-British Colloque and he also took a £50,000 donation from Farr Vinters Ltd, whose main business is, in their own words, "the purchase and sale of top Bordeaux wines" as well as "an in depth range of wines from other French regions including Burgundy, the Rhône and Loire valleys, Champagne and Alsace."
Joanna Cherry:
the SNP's gob in Westminster, is yet another beneficiary of the Franco-British Colloque and also has received donations and hospitality from the Public Diplomacy Council of Catalonia (you know, that region of Spain that voted for independence which was later criminalized).
Ian Blackford:
another SNP hypocrite, has shareholdings in Commsworld - a telecoms company that relies on sub-sea links to mainland Europe.
Vince Cable:
receives hospitality from IBEC, which is an organisation representing business interests in the Republic of Ireland.
These are but a few traitors with conflicting interests.
(Source:) Register of Members' Financial Interests (as of 03/12/2018) These traitors are only interested in their own selfish affairs, not democracy or the UK as they profess publicly.
Vocal Leave supporters like Rees-Mogg, Boris, Raab, Davies and Barclay don't have anything invested in the EU (except for one fund in Ireland that exists only to facilitate business with Northern Ireland). Farage has a German wife and still thinks leaving is right! Funny that... The truth is plain to see - you need only open your eyes
Bercow has received more than £70,000 worth of freebies and earns £153,145 a year and has a grace-and-favour home in Westminster, received £18,949.80 in 2016-17 alone, and has racked up £16,948.83 in 2017-18 and a further £9,296 so far this financial year
The Duke of Wellington, educated at Eton and Oxford, is believed to have received over £80,000 in EU subsidies for part of his 7,000 acre Hampshire estate in 2015. He is also believed to have claimed other separate subsidies for land he owns in Spain and Belgium. He is also one of 17 of the UK’s 24 non-Royal Dukes who receive large annual EU farm subsidies for the land they own.
In 2015, according to official figures, the total figure was around £4.6billion, the bulk paid to aristocrats directly or to trusts, companies and entities controlled by them.
[/font]
If I wanted to make a life-long career out of
working with the mentally retarded I would
have opened a Harley Davidson Dealership!

VNA - BMW Wank

• BMW Wank
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - BMW R1250R Honda C90
    • View Profile
« Reply #2434 on: 07 March 2019, 05:29:07 pm »
Here we go ........ it all begins to make sense now ..... but explains a lot about the people listed below.
Dominic Grieve:
owns building land in France and receives donations from German businesses.
Anna Soubry:
owns property in Portugal and gets donations from the Ulster Unionist Party (a Remain group).
Chuka Umunna:
gets hospitality and payments (along with Grieve) from the Franco(French)-British Colloque and he also took a £50,000 donation from Farr Vinters Ltd, whose main business is, in their own words, "the purchase and sale of top Bordeaux wines" as well as "an in depth range of wines from other French regions including Burgundy, the Rhône and Loire valleys, Champagne and Alsace."
Joanna Cherry:
the SNP's gob in Westminster, is yet another beneficiary of the Franco-British Colloque and also has received donations and hospitality from the Public Diplomacy Council of Catalonia (you know, that region of Spain that voted for independence which was later criminalized).
Ian Blackford:
another SNP hypocrite, has shareholdings in Commsworld - a telecoms company that relies on sub-sea links to mainland Europe.
Vince Cable:
receives hospitality from IBEC, which is an organisation representing business interests in the Republic of Ireland.
These are but a few traitors with conflicting interests.
(Source:) Register of Members' Financial Interests (as of 03/12/2018) These traitors are only interested in their own selfish affairs, not democracy or
the UK as they profess publicly.
Vocal Leave supporters like Rees-Mogg, Boris, Raab, Davies and Barclay don't have anything invested in the EU (except for one fund in Ireland that exists only to facilitate business with Northern Ireland). Farage has a German wife and still thinks leaving is right! Funny that... The truth is plain to see - you need only open your eyes
Bercow has received more than £70,000 worth of freebies and earns £153,145 a year and has a grace-and-favour home in Westminster, received £18,949.80 in 2016-17 alone, and has racked up £16,948.83 in 2017-18 and a further £9,296 so far this financial year
The Duke of Wellington, educated at Eton and Oxford, is believed to have received over £80,000 in EU subsidies for part of his 7,000 acre Hampshire estate in 2015. He is also believed to have claimed other separate subsidies for land he owns in Spain and Belgium. He is also one of 17 of the UK’s 24 non-Royal Dukes who receive large annual EU farm subsidies for the land they own.
In 2015, according to official figures, the total figure was around £4.6billion, the bulk paid to aristocrats directly or to trusts, companies and entities controlled by them.
Where do you dig this shit up from?  Apart from being weak as fuck, half of it is bullshit.  It makes as much sense as your previous Lisbon Treaty post. 
« Last Edit: 07 March 2019, 05:29:47 pm by VNA »

VNA - BMW Wank

• BMW Wank
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - BMW R1250R Honda C90
    • View Profile
« Reply #2435 on: 07 March 2019, 05:30:25 pm »
Looks like the Labour party have a little problem of their own.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/uk-politics-47482048

The Equalities and Human Rights Commission said it was considering launching a formal investigation into anti-Semitism in the party.

I am sure the Labour party would welcome such an investigation.

johnakay

• Club Racer
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - tracer 700
    • View Profile
« Reply #2436 on: 07 March 2019, 07:11:56 pm »
hit a raw nerve VNA. :lol :lol

VNA - BMW Wank

• BMW Wank
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - BMW R1250R Honda C90
    • View Profile
« Reply #2437 on: 07 March 2019, 07:28:07 pm »
hit a raw nerve VNA. :lol :lol

Naw, your just postin pure pish.  I kinda feel sorry for you that you're takin in by that crap.

agricola

• GP Hero
  • Man on a mission
    • Main bike:
      FZ6 S2 07-09
    • View Profile
« Reply #2438 on: 07 March 2019, 07:31:05 pm »
A disorderly no-deal Brexit would be only half as damaging as the Bank of England warned three months ago, Mark Carney has said. SOURCE: The Financial Times

Just saying.

VNA - BMW Wank

• BMW Wank
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - BMW R1250R Honda C90
    • View Profile
« Reply #2439 on: 07 March 2019, 07:47:19 pm »
A disorderly no-deal Brexit would be only half as damaging as the Bank of England warned three months ago, Mark Carney has said. SOURCE: The Financial Times

Just saying.

https://www.moneywise.co.uk/news/2019-03-06/damage-to-the-economy-no-deal-brexit-would-now-be-less-we-feared-says-bank-england

Yes interesting.

It would be nice if he would explain why his figures have changed in a bit more detail, rather than just the bland statement “thanks to contingency plans being put in place by the bank and the government.”

But at the end of the day, this is just not quite as catastrophic as before, but still catastrophic, and still even more damaging than May’s, not very good for the UK, deal.

I’m pretty sure if you asked him what was the best deal, he would confirm that we already have the best deal. 

mtread

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • View Profile
« Reply #2440 on: 07 March 2019, 08:09:12 pm »
'Contingency Plans'. What contingency plans? All I see is mess, failure and bluff.  O they mean the ones where Grayling is in charge  :eek

Anyway, as said before 'No Deal' won't happen, under any circumstances.

johnakay

• Club Racer
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - tracer 700
    • View Profile
« Reply #2441 on: 07 March 2019, 08:20:32 pm »
VNA-Naw, your just postin pure pish.  I kinda feel sorry for you that you're takin in by that crap.
[/size]I like posting shit gets to fools who bite. as for me taking in by crap,I dont believe half the crap thats in the papers or MP's
[/size]even some post on here.

VNA - BMW Wank

• BMW Wank
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - BMW R1250R Honda C90
    • View Profile
« Reply #2442 on: 07 March 2019, 08:25:29 pm »
I like posting shit gets to fools who bite. as for me taking in by crap,I dont believe half the crap thats in the papers or MP's even some post on here.
Well you are posting it.  You need tae find better bait.  Try harder. :lol
I went went fishing here the place would foccin explode.   ;)

steve 10562cc

• WSB Pack Hound
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - KAWASAKI Z1000
    • View Profile
« Reply #2443 on: 08 March 2019, 06:33:37 am »
You ain't that good a wind up artist VNA most on here see clean through you. So tek the sen away and shut ur gob

slappy

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - MT09
    • View Profile
« Reply #2444 on: 08 March 2019, 08:22:54 am »
I

And there is the proof that you are just another sad pathetic internet troll.

VNA - BMW Wank

• BMW Wank
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - BMW R1250R Honda C90
    • View Profile
« Reply #2445 on: 08 March 2019, 05:54:08 pm »

Whoops.
That should have been;

If I went fishing here the place would foccin explode.  ;)

But no I don't.

VNA - BMW Wank

• BMW Wank
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - BMW R1250R Honda C90
    • View Profile
« Reply #2446 on: 08 March 2019, 06:04:31 pm »
 Meanwhile the Tories once more have their ignorance, bigotry and incompetence on full display for all to see, and all in one day;

Amber Rudd calls Diane Abbott a 'coloured woman' during BBC radio interview
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/amber-rudd-diane-abbott-coloured-woman-racism-bbc-jeremy-vine-a8812251.html

Andrea Leadsom under fire for suggesting Foreign Office should help define Islamophobia in Britain
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/andrea-leadsom-islamophobia-commons-debate-foreign-office-a8812521.html

Karen Bradley admits ignorance of Northern Ireland politics
https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2018/sep/07/karen-bradley-admits-not-understanding-northern-irish-politics

Amazing.

VNA - BMW Wank

• BMW Wank
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - BMW R1250R Honda C90
    • View Profile
« Reply #2447 on: 08 March 2019, 06:16:34 pm »

VNA - BMW Wank

• BMW Wank