Date: 26-04-24  Time: 22:31 pm

Author Topic: YouTube Entertainment  (Read 2369 times)

Fazer99

• Club Racer
  • Private sign do not read
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - VFR800FI
    • View Profile
YouTube Entertainment
« on: 01 February 2017, 03:31:58 pm »
I was randomly watching videos on YouTube and found this cracker, Enjoy  :lol

RIP my beautiful red beast 1999 to 2017 😭🏍😭

Bretty

• WSB Pack Hound
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • View Profile
Re: YouTube Entertainment
« Reply #1 on: 01 February 2017, 05:20:55 pm »
Cool Su-zar-ki. I bet he gets all the be-hutches! :lol
-suck-squeeze-bang-blow-

BBROWN1664

• Administrator
  • GP Hero
  • Should get out more!
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • - Tracer 900
    • View Profile
    • My website
« Reply #2 on: 01 February 2017, 05:57:23 pm »
600hp and 300mph. Those kartanah's are better than the UK version. Why cant we get such good looking, amazingly quick bikes?
Another ex-Fazer rider that is a foccer again

Graham53

• WSB Pack Hound
    • Main bike:
      FZ1 Faired Gen2
    • - FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 01 February 2017, 06:06:24 pm »
I thought he was for real until he said about the husky chain saw chain , then I saw it for what it was :rolleyes
I'm sure after nursey arrives with my medication my brain will work  :lol

Fazer99

• Club Racer
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - VFR800FI
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 01 February 2017, 06:40:11 pm »
I know it was all made up, but I just pissed myself laughing so much and had to share. The thing is I know people that do come out with this kind of bollocks but actually believe it to be true, I worked with a lad years ago that was convinced that by adding go faster stripes to his shitty little Vauxhall Nova it added an extra 10bhp  :rollin :rollin :rollin

Graham53

• WSB Pack Hound
    • Main bike:
      FZ1 Faired Gen2
    • - FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 01 February 2017, 06:48:24 pm »
I know it was all made up, but I just pissed myself laughing so much and had to share. The thing is I know people that do come out with this kind of bollocks but actually believe it to be true, I worked with a lad years ago that was convinced that by adding go faster stripes to his shitty little Vauxhall Nova it added an extra 10bhp  :rollin :rollin :rollin
Aah the 80-90's every car had to have a go faster stripe , are you telling me it didn't make my mk3 cortina quicker , I was sure it did when I was 17  :rollin my world has ended now, you'll be telling me my 2 Fazers haven't got 600 and 1000 hp next  :lol

Fazer99

• Club Racer
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - VFR800FI
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 01 February 2017, 07:21:56 pm »
Aah the 80-90's every car had to have a go faster stripe , are you telling me it didn't make my mk3 cortina quicker , I was sure it did when I was 17  :rollin my world has ended now, you'll be telling me my 2 Fazers haven't got 600 and 1000 hp next  :lol

:rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin

tommyardin

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      I don't own a bike
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 01 February 2017, 08:50:15 pm »

Doesn't it  :'(

Graham53

• WSB Pack Hound
    • Main bike:
      FZ1 Faired Gen2
    • - FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 01 February 2017, 09:14:31 pm »

Doesn't it  :'(
I reckon that curry you've made would add 10 Hp to it  , is that how you get that silver one to go that quick ... wind boost ??

Edmund

• DAS Born Again
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - Kz750Twin G1
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 01 February 2017, 11:47:30 pm »
 :rollin :rollin :rollin

scoobiemandan

• Weekend Warrior
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 02 February 2017, 05:09:46 am »
Brilliant  :rollin :rollin :rollin

tommyardin

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      I don't own a bike
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 02 February 2017, 02:30:39 pm »
You lot can laugh at me! Oh Yeah! sure.
My arse has been like a Marmite Motorway ever since I had that curry, damn it was a lot hotter than I thought it would be
The Mrs said 'We can finish that curry off tonight if you like' I don't think she was kidding either, I sooner have my testicles given the once over with a rotary wire brush in a foccing hammer drill.  :eek

Graham53

• WSB Pack Hound
    • Main bike:
      FZ1 Faired Gen2
    • - FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 02 February 2017, 02:36:59 pm »
My arse has been like a Marmite Motorway ever since I had that curry, damn it was a lot hotter than I thought it would be
The Mrs said 'We can finish that curry off tonight if you like' I don't think she was kidding either, I sooner have my testicles given the once over with a rotary wire brush in a foccing hammer drill.  :eek
[/quote
That johnny cash song springs to mind what's it called ... oh that's it RING OF FIRE 🔥 💩🤢🆘 , would you like a rubber ring with curry sir  :lol

Fazer99

• Club Racer
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - VFR800FI
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 02 February 2017, 03:02:10 pm »
[/quote
That johnny cash song springs to mind what's it called ... oh that's it RING OF FIRE 🔥 💩🤢🆘 , would you like a rubber ring with curry sir  :lol

This curry sounds very enticing. I love Spicy food, I'm normally the crazy foccer that orders the hottest thing on the menu, it might take me ages to finish it and I might pass out a few times, but I will not leave the restaurant unless it's all gone  :lol

tommyardin

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      I don't own a bike
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 03 February 2017, 07:08:07 pm »
[/quote

This curry sounds very enticing. I love Spicy food, I'm normally the crazy foccer that orders the hottest thing on the menu, it might take me ages to finish it and I might pass out a few times, but I will not leave the restaurant unless it's all gone  :lol

He he!
I like fairly hot curry but this stuff was like Nitromors paint stripper.

I did have some the following night but I bought a tin of butter beans and a tin of mixed mex beans tin of chopped tomatoes and put another spud in it and another couple of chicken tits, made it much more civilised. :eek