Date: 25-04-24  Time: 18:06 pm

Author Topic: Breaking a 2003 FZS1000 Fazer if anyone is interested in any parts ?  (Read 4062 times)

Reaper

• DAS Born Again
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
Re: Breaking a 2003 FZS1000 Fazer if anyone is interested in any parts ?
« Reply #25 on: 27 April 2020, 04:20:25 pm »
Hi Reaper,

Might you have an undamaged clean right front indicator body still please? I’ve been looking on Fowler’s and each indicator seems to have a different part number, despite them all apparently looking the same.
Cheers
Skid
Sorry mate, but they are already gone.

WayneUK

• DAS Born Again
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 27 April 2020, 05:20:16 pm »
Majority of the Bike is now Sold so to make things a little easier I'm just going to list the remaining bits on E-bay.Thanks to those that have shown an interest in or bought parts. :thumbup
Do you still have the foot rest?
Appologies for not getting back to you, yes I still have both front foot rests. I could do the one footpeg for £10 including the P&P so long as it's going to a mainland UK address ? Some parts or Ireland & Scotland cost a little more unfortunately.If you want to PM me your E-mail address I can send you a few photo's ?
Ok mate, did you send the pictures ?

SkidT

• Club Racer
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - R1200GS LC
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 27 April 2020, 08:04:26 pm »
Hi Reaper,

Might you have an undamaged clean right front indicator body still please? I’ve been looking on Fowler’s and each indicator seems to have a different part number, despite them all apparently looking the same.
Cheers
Skid
Sorry mate, but they are already gone.

No worries. Thanks for the prompt response.

WayneUK

• DAS Born Again
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 28 April 2020, 10:24:15 am »
Majority of the Bike is now Sold so to make things a little easier I'm just going to list the remaining bits on E-bay.Thanks to those that have shown an interest in or bought parts. :thumbup
Appologies for not getting back to you, yes I still have both front foot rests. I could do the one footpeg for £10 including the P&P so long as it's going to a mainland UK address ? Some parts or Ireland & Scotland cost a little more unfortunately.If you want to PM me your E-mail address I can send you a few photo's ?
I sent a PM with my email address?

Reaper

• DAS Born Again
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 29 April 2020, 04:39:08 pm »
I sent a PM with my email address?
I did E-mail you but have sent the pictures again today. Hopefully you've got them now ? If not it might be worth checking the junk folder on your inbox  :thumbup

mobile mouse

• Weekend Warrior
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • View Profile
Hi,

Sent you a PM...