Date: 16-04-24  Time: 15:16 pm

Author Topic: Well isn't it nice to be back!  (Read 540 times)

Bracechenko v2

• Cager in Training
    • View Profile
Well isn't it nice to be back!
« on: 08 November 2019, 09:55:19 pm »
....especially as it's been so many years!  :D

I used to hang around here back in the day. I think I first registered as 'Bracechenko' (original that I'm now v2 right!  :rolleyes ) when I bought my 1st bike (FZS600) back in 2006. Well since then I've had 4 motorbikes in total and 3 of them were Fazer's so I reckon I qualify as a fan.

My current Fazer is a FZ1-SA 2007 with all of the right mods. I've owned it since 2011 and absolutely love the bike so have never considered changing it. Only recently did I start to think it was beginning to look slightly dated but a nice LED light conversion, removal of the Givi rack and a little tidy up around the rear and she looks nice and fresh again.

I used to use my bikes to commute and have ridden about 200k miles in the last 13 years but now I only have my 1 bike which is mainly for those occasional blasts along with at least a couple of mini tours of Europe.

Well, nice to say hello to you all. I'll upload some pics at some point soon and will likely hang around to see what's going on. I've got a few FZ1 bits which I'll post for sale too.

Mike

BBROWN1664

• Administrator
  • GP Hero
  • Should get out more!
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • - Tracer 900
    • View Profile
    • My website
Re: Well isn't it nice to be back!
« Reply #1 on: 09 November 2019, 08:31:42 am »