davidh

• Cager in Training
    • Main bike:
      I don't own a bike
    • - 2001 black FZS 6OO JUST BOUGH
    • View Profile
Newbe
« on: 10 May 2020, 04:36:35 pm »
Hi, Well the bug has bitten again . Had bikes all my life . But struggle with knee problems . I got chance of a 2000 600S fazer .Couldn't resist it .Its been off the road over 2 year . Staring with it tomorrow . Havnt seen it but has 12400 miles on . Brand new stainless down pipes with a scorpion can . in very good fettle in black . Bought a KN air filter oil filter. battery SS bolts. Satin black spray to tide behind radiator and pipes as will be off to replace down pipes. up to now maybe a hugger next when I get  some pennies save . it more of a polishing hobby than riding to me try and get it as good as possible . First job a good wash . pipes , remove tank  empty out .fit KN . new fuel and see if it will start . Clutch might be seiezed ???  brakes are ok . Hope it isnt lie the last bike . shouldn't let my head buy bikes it was a GSXR 750 BLUE AND WHITE gorgeous until I tried to ride as both my knee's are knackered . And in my 66 th year we will see . Went for the fazor as I HOPE a better ride than the other bike are had chance of 98 blackbird also with 12k on . The missis is more happy with the Fazor than the blackbird . Lets hope I can get it on the road this week .  And no major problems . Will post a picture if I get it back in one piece tomorrow.  Are the thermostat any problem ????  See how it goes lol. bit of  lucky bag in one sense. will put a pictute of it in its muck before we start .Cheers Dave
« Last Edit: 10 May 2020, 04:37:51 pm by davidh »